剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
-大家再见 -再见
- Goodbye, guys! - Bye!
-我要扑向点心桌了 -他们准备了什么
- I'm going to jump on the snack table. - What have they got?
三分球
Bird for three!
-天哪 -抱歉 醉得有点厉害了
- Oh, my God. - Sorry, bros. Super drunk right now.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我是个漂亮的新娘吗
Do I make a beautiful bride?
是 跟我们结婚那天一样漂亮
Yes, as beautiful as our wedding day.
我上班第一天过得不是很好
I did not have a very good first day.
我不喜欢黑凳
I do not like Blackstool.
我的手♥机♥ 东西太多了
My phone. There's so many things!
它不好使了
It's not working.
我来拿 我会帮你充上电的
I'll get it. I'll plug it in for you.
很抱歉今天我没在你身边
I'm really sorry that I wasn't there for you today.
-没关系 有尼克呢 -好 我很高兴
- That's okay. Nick was. - Oh, good. I'm glad.
玛丽安娜的公♥寓♥
Marianne's apartment...
在旋转的时候看起来要大一点
looks a lot bigger when it's spinning.
我帮你把衣服脱掉吧
Let's get you out of these clothes.
我现在要睡觉了
I want to go to sleep now.
你会感冒的
You're going to get cold.
就这样
There we go. There we go.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我以为你已经睡了
Hey. I thought you went to bed.
还没 安娜塔西亚有点奇怪
No. Anastasia's acting really weird.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
我说不好 感觉像是换了只兔子
I don't know, it's like she's another bunny.
一点生气都没有
She's acting really lethargic.
兽医给她吃了维柯丁The vet gave her Vicodin.
一种止痛药
给兔子吃的维柯丁 他说可能会昏昏沉沉的
Bunny Vicodin. Yep. And he said that might make her drowsy.
我希望他没那样做 我讨厌大诊所
I wish he hadn't done that. I hate big pharma.
很可怕
Horrible.
-多谢你照看她 -不用谢
- Thanks so much for taking care of her. - You're welcome.
-你真是个好人 伊桑 -不
- You're a really good guy, Ethan. - No.
-你是最棒的 -我不是最棒的
- You're the best. - I am not the best.
-你是最棒的 -其实是最差的
- You're the best. - Literally the worst, so...
-晚安 -晚安 安娜塔莎
- Night. - Night. Good night, Anastasia.
-是安娜塔西亚 -安娜塔西亚
- Anastasia. - Anastasia.
伊桑·特纳
玛丽安娜和兔子没问题
删掉这条信息
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表