剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
上周我们还是住在独♥立♥房♥子里的成年专业人士
we were professional adults living in a house
搬到这里后就变回19岁了
before we moved here and turned 19 again.
只是暂时住这里
Oh, it's temporary.
其实睡沙发床我还挺兴奋的
Actually, I'm excited about sleeping on a pull-out.
-真的吗 -真的 天呐 真舒服
- Yeah? - Yeah! Oh, my goodness, there we are!
等等 支架硌着我了
Wait a second. Oh, there's the bar.
那么
So...
新生和伊桑怎么样
How are Froshy and Ethan?
我觉得丽莎不喜欢你这样叫她
I don't think Lisa loves it when you call her that.
这是在夸她
It's flattering.
这话在我们大四她大一时
It was a dig when we were seniors
是挖苦她 现在则是赞美
and she was a freshman. But now it's compliment.
-难道这跟你的外遇没关系吗 -小声点
- So it has nothing to do with your affair? - Hey, keep it down.
而且你为什么坚持说这是外遇
And why do you insist on calling it an affair?
因为你们跟别人结婚了
Because you guys are married to other people
还在一起滚床单
and having sex with each other.
伊桑只是一直没断干净的大学炮♥友♥
Ethan was just like a stupid college hook-up that never ended.
现在已经结束了
And now we've ended it.
你们的关系保持了20年
You guys had a, like, 20-year run.
比你们各自的婚姻还要长
That's more than either of your marriages.
我已经想通了
Yeah, well, I have accepted
人不能总是得偿所愿
that you can't have everything you want all the time.
我和伊桑已经彻底结束了 真的
Ethan and I are done for good. I swear.
-但愿如此 -这话什么意思
- I hope so. - What is that supposed to mean?
我已经受够了要帮你保密
Look, I'm tired of keeping your secret
我也很讨厌你把我牵扯进去
and I hate that you made it my secret, too.
-我只是希望一切正常 -我也是
- I just want it to be normal. - So do I.
那你为什么没来参加早午餐
Then why didn't you come to brunch?
我也不知道
I don't know, okay?
我...
I...
我不知道如何是好 这情况很棘手
I don't have a plan here. This is an impossible situation.
你应该打电♥话♥给她
You should just call her.
你说得对
You're right.
-天呐 -新生 瞧瞧你啊
- Oh, my God! - Froshy, look at you!
你变小了 你就像神奇缩小新生
You're shrinking! You're like the incredible shrinking Froshy!
工作日下午你还这么光彩照人
You look so glamorous for a Tuesday afternoon.
爱死你了 快来
Oh, I love you! Come on.
你知道我明天要去见谁吗 菲利克斯
You know who I'm gonna go see tomorrow? Felix.
麦克斯的男朋友菲利克斯吗
As in Max's boyfriend, Felix?
因为生育问题找他看病吗
Professionally, like fertility wise?
是的
Yeah.
你们想生孩子吗
You guys are trying to have a kid?
我们在努力 但至今没成功
Well, we're trying. It's not getting us anywhere, so...
是时候寻求科学帮助了
it's time for science.
伊桑当爸爸 难以想象
Ethan with a kid, it's... hard to imagine.
我知道 他自己也难以想象
I know, I think it's hard for him to imagine, too.
这张床好舒服
Gosh, this bed is so comfortable,
我能直接在这睡着
I could just fall asleep right here.
我...
I am...
我很看好你们
I am so optimistic for you guys
这事肯定能成功
and just feeling so positive about this.
我知道该怎么做了 我要把这张床送给你
I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy you this bed.
什么 好怪啊
What? Weird.
-当作乔迁礼物 -等等
- Yeah. Happy housewarming. - Wait.
不 萨姆 这太疯狂了
No, Sam, Sam, that is insane.
-我们还没买♥♥公♥寓♥ -太迟了 床已买♥♥好
- We don't even have an apartment yet. - Too late, bed bought.
恭喜你有新床
Congratulations on your new bed.
还有 今晚我和乔恩请你们吃饭吧
Also, let me and Jon take you guys out for dinner tonight.
太开心了 你们来了真是太棒了
This is so fun! It's awesome to have you guys here!
劳尔
Raoul!
首先 我必须告诉你
So, first of all, I just have to tell you
我很喜欢《暴风雨将至》的前60页
that I absolutely loved the first 60 pages of Before the Storm.
-麦克斯 谢谢你 -大爱
- Max, thank you so much. - Loved it.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
这是我首次尝试写主流题材
It's my first stab at a more mainstream thing.
我知道自己很幸运 评论家一向喜欢我的书
I know I'm very fortunate and blessed, the critics love my books.
我就想有人看我的书
I just want someone to read them.
因为我们需要这笔收入
Because we need the money.
希望不会写得太过时了
Well, anyway... I hope it wasn't too corny.
-不 恰恰相反 -太好了
- No! It was the opposite of corny. - Great, okay.
在卡特里娜飓风到来前数月
The idea of exploring race and class
透过一个18岁黑白混血青少年的视角
through the lense of a biracial 18-year-old
探索种族和阶级
just months before Hurricane Katrina,
却不涉及飓风带来的影响
but without all the drama of the actual hurricane.
-正是如此 -很有你的风格
- Right! - It was so you, man, it was so...
真的很有你的风格
It was... so you.
谢谢 麦克斯 接下来如何呢
Thank you so much, Max. So what happens next?
这本书没戏了
I think we're at the end of the road with this book.
什么
What?
这本书就这样了 你不用再写下去了
I think this book is no more. You should stop writing it.
不好意思 这是哪门子的销♥售♥策略
I'm sorry, what kind of sales strategy is that?
《暴风雨》是我最畅销的书
Storm is my best seller!
团队的其他成员不这么想
That is not the opinion of the rest of the team.
那你跟我说说
Well, why don't you go ahead and share with me
团队其他成员的意见
what the rest of the team has to say?
我很愿意听取建设性的批评
Because I'm more than open to a little constructive criticism.
你不总是... 有时你会...
Alright, 'cause you're not always...Sometimes you get a little...
你能告诉我他们的意见吗
Would you mind sharing the thoughts with me?
我很乐意听一下
'Cause I love to hear the thoughts.
你不自在时就会用这个声音说话
Alright, you do that voices when you're uncomfortable.
我来解释一下 我很愿意讨论我的书
Let me explain something to you. I'm proud of workshopping books,
大家意见不一 这不是问题
and everybody gets on top of each other, it's not a problem.
-我觉得你口是心非 -真不是问题
- I'm getting the opposite feeling from you. - Not a problem.
听起来问题还不小
That's like a huge problem.
我很想听听他们的意见
I love to hear the thoughts, though.
-记录都在这 -好
- Well... I've got them here. - Yeah.
多娜那天心情不好
Okay, Donna, who was in a terrible mood,
她正在闹离婚
by the way, she's going through a divorce.
-麦克斯 说吧 -她说超级无聊
- Max, please. - She said really boring, really boring.
-她这么说吗 -她还强调了"超级"
- She said really boring? - She underlined "really."
难怪她闹离婚
Probably makes perfect sense she's getting divorced.
-也对 -继续用意见砸我吧
- Yeah, that's true. - Keep them thoughts a-coming!
下一个是帕特尔 他觉得...
Alright. Patel is next up. He thought it was...
一点都不好看
not entertaining... at all.
他写了"我很讨厌这本书"
"I hate this book so much."
他"很"字还写得特别大
And he put, like, four "o"s.
他说"我很讨厌这本书"
"Soooo much." "I hate this book," He said.
但别把这些话放在心上
But look, don't worry about any of this shit.
我有解决办法
I have the answer to all your problems.
我能搞定
I got it.
洗耳恭听
I'm ready.
三个字
Two letters.
青
Y...
少年
A.
青少年小说
Young Adult.
-我不觉得那是我的菜 -我可不确定
- No. I don't think that's for me. - I don't know.
我确定 因为我写的是给成人看的文学小说
I do know because I write literary fiction for adults.
我知道 你还因此得了一大堆奖
Yes, I know, and you've won a whole bunch of awards for it.
-你得了海明威奖和手推车奖 -是的
- You won the Pen/Hemingway and the Pushcart Prize. - Yes, I did.
均为美国小说奖项
你得了一堆没人听过的奖
You won a ton of shit no one's ever heard of.
-还是有人听过的 -我知道这难以接受
- Not no one. - Look, I know this is hard to hear.
但伊桑 现下最流行的美国小说
But, Ethan, the great American novel
是拥有电影版权和品牌营销的
is now the massive international young adult series
大规模国际化青少年系列小说
with film rights and merchandising.
那才是大势所趋
That's the future.
为什么你说话那么官方
Why are you being so agenty right now?
反正你的小说也有主角是青少年的
Your novels all have teenage protagonists anyway.
所以你只需要换一种
So you just have to choose a slightly more
相对更刺♥激♥的写法 行吗
exciting genre-y way in. Okay?
举个例子 癌症吸血鬼
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表