剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
- Yes! - Still got it!
-宝刀未老 -走吧 喝酒去
- Still got it. - Come on, let's get wasted!
-喝酒去 走啊 兄弟 -好的
- Let's do it. Come on, bro. - Okay.
-还是你想再要点我的小果果 -不用了
- You want more of my nuts in your face? - No, I'm good.
-只让你老婆要 -说得真好玩
- Just your wife? - Hilarious, yeah.
-兄弟 -丽莎...
- Bro? - Lisa...
你老婆喜欢让我冲她的脸扔小果果
Your wife liked my nuts in her face.
我听懂了 伙计
I got you, man.
我和伊桑没能要上的孩子
So this is the size of the baby
大概能有这么大
that Ethan and I did not have.
作为专家看来 有点太大了
I'm an expert and that's too big.
-那就... -真恶心
- That's... - Gross!
你把你的孩子吃了
You ate your baby!
-跑题了 -好吧
- Wrong subject! - Okay.
等等 大家看好了
Hold on, watch this. Hold on.
-上吧 -这是要干什么
- Wow. Do it. - Oh, no. What's going on here?
司机 给我来段音乐
Driver, put on my music.
没问题
You got it!
来了
Here we go.
宝贝 我真爱你
Baby, I love you!
等等 我给你们来一招叫毛毛虫
Hold on. I'm gonna do the worm.
等等 看好了
Hold on.No, hold on!
他那只是睡着了
He's just asleep.
这个就叫毛毛虫
That's the worm!
请千万告诉我那只是葡萄汁
Please tell me that's grape juice.
-绝对是葡萄汁 -那不是葡萄汁
- It's definitely grape juice. - That's not grape juice. Hey...
老天 那不是葡萄汁 好吧
Oh, my God! It's not grape juice. Okay.
我们怎么能把乔一个人留在车里呢 对吧
Come on. We can't leave Joe in the van, right?
我们自己在外面喝酒有点不公平
It doesn't seem fair while we're getting our drink on.
-我挺寂寞的 -就是啊
- I was getting lonely. - Yeah.
好吧 老兄 可我还是觉得
Wow! Okay, well, dude, I'd say,
酒后驾车有点不大好 是吧
like, drinking and driving's uncool, you know?
我有在练全身健身练习 不会轻易醉的
I got a high tolerance because of CrossFit.
这个我听说过
Yeah. I've heard that.
-我是个医生 这个说法很对 -谢谢
- I'm a doctor, and that is accurate. - Thank you.
你的眼睛怎么样了 看着好像还是不大好
Hey, how is your eye? It's looking pretty rough.
-真的吗 -是啊 你要不要把这个戴上
- Really? - Yeah. You want these?
好吧 没问题 试试看
Okay, no problem. Here we go. Yeah.
-我们该走了 -接下来去哪
- We should probably get going. - What do we want next?
我可一定要去 因为医生驾到
Because I'm buying because the doctor's in.
给我开个药方吧
Write me a prescription!
挺好玩的 但丽莎行程的最后是看海湾日落
That's so cool. But Lisa's itinerary ends at sunset on the bay.
我反对 法官大人
Objection, your Honor.
这可不是我的行程
Not my itinerary.
各位看好了 我要去跳钢管舞了
Hey! I'm gonna do a pole dance, bitches!
有谁要到车里来看吗 走吧伙计们
Who wants to get on this bus and see that shit, huh? Here we go!
来吧
Yeah!
你跳的很棒 亲爱的 招式不错
You look great, baby. Got some moves.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -可就是让我怀不了孕
- Thanks, sweetheart. - Just not the moves to get me pregnant.
敬我的不孕症
To my infertility!
为这个敬酒好像有点奇怪
That's a strange thing to cheer to.
干嘛要说这个 一点都不好玩
No need to say that. Not funny.
-老天 -她碰到了
- Jesus! - Oh, she touched it!
你的手要得性病了
You've got hand VD!
-这里挺不错的 -好了 来吧
- This is nice. - It's alright, come on.
我们要派对 派对
We party! Party!
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
-调制得特别好 -有一丝焦味
- The blend is really good. - This is like a singe of...
真不错
Nice!
伙计们 我有一个非常天才独特新奇的主意
Guys, I have a genius, original, unique idea.
我们来玩人浪吧 从我开始
Let's do the wave. I'll start.
来吧
Yes!
再一次
Again!
我们走吧 我们要错过海湾日落了
Let's go! We're gonna miss sunset on the bay!
走吧 快走吧
Here we go! Alright!
来吧 伙计们 去看日落了
Come on, guys, let's go to the sunset!
-老天啊 你把椅子弄坏了 -怎么了
- Oh, my God, you broke the chair! - What the hell?
你真的把椅子弄坏了
You totally just broke the chair.
-抱歉 -我饿了 我们去吃东西吧
- I'm sorry. - I'm hungry. Let's go eat.
不行 海湾日落必须在日落时进行
No, see, but sunset on the bay has to happen at sunset.
在这里也能看到日落 在这儿看就行了
The sun's gonna set here, too, so we'll just do sunset here.
别傻了 那怎么行 这可不是...
Don't be ridiculous. We can't do that because it is not...
海湾的日落
...sunset on the bay.
各位 我也饿了 我想吃麦当劳
You guys, I'm hungry, too. I want McDonald's.
我想吃巨无霸
I want a Big Mac
-大薯条 -对
- and a large fry. - Yes!
-和麦旋风 -很好
- and a McFlurry. - Bring it.
这主意太棒了
I love that idea.
都不许去麦当劳 听见没
Nobody's going to McDonald's! Alright?
这不是我们的原定计划
It's not our plan!
我们的计划 这才不是...
Our plan? It's not...
这才不是我们的计划 别这么说
It's not our plan! It's not our plan. Don't call it our plan.
这就是我们的计划
It is our plan.
有人周末想来看我的翻唱乐队
Does anybody wanna come and see me perform
"白蛇"的表演吗
in my Whitesnake cover band this weekend?
-想 -我们水平不错
- Yes. -We're pretty good.
-我想 -好
- I do. - Yes.
-你要去哪 -去麦当劳 别拦我
- Where are you going? - To McDonald's! And don't try to stop me!
我没要拦你
I'm not trying to stop you.
他们的婚姻快完蛋了
Well, they're circling the drain.
看起来的确挺糟的
Yeah, that looks bad, right?
情况不妙
That's not good.
丽莎 回来
Lisa, come back!
快过来 别跑了
Come here, now! Stop!
-丽莎 拜托 -我要去麦当劳
- Lisa, please! - I'm going to McDonald's!
先过来再说
Just come here!
别这样 多傻啊
Come on, this is stupid!
我们走吧
Let's go!
-我看到你了 -你没看到
- I see you! I see you! - No, you don't.
-待在那别跑 -才不要
- You'd better stay there. - No, I won't.
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa!
丽莎
Lisa!
小心 内有重型机械
丽莎
Lisa!
走开
Go away!
丽莎
Lisa!
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here!
放我出去
Let me out of here!
看到你了
There you are!
这么多扇门
Too many doors.
出来吧 丽莎
Come on, Lisa!
-丽莎 你在哪 -放下 放下
- Lisa, where are you? - Get off! Get off!
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
等等 先生 抱歉
Okay, sir, hold on one second, sir. I'm sorry.
-你们不能进来这里 -很抱歉 先生
- You guys can't be in here. - I'm sorry.
抱歉 能让我们独处一下吗
So sorry, sir. Can we please have a moment?
-在我回来之前离开 -没问题
- Be gone by the time I'm back. - You got it, alright.
我自己来
I got it. I got it.
-真的不用我帮忙吗 -不需...
- Are you sure you don't need help? - I don't...
你干嘛躲我啊
Why are you doing? Why are you running away from me?
我不想再待在这里了
I don't wanna be here anymore.
这都是为你安排的
This is all for you, okay?
大家都想帮你 我也是
Everybody was trying to help and I'm trying to help.
只有一件事能帮我
There's only one thing that's gonna help me!
什么事
Well, what is that?
怀上孩子
Having a baby!
你这样说不公平
Come on, honey, that's not a fair position,
你明白吗
Okay? Do you understand?
难道成功之前我们要一直郁郁寡欢吗
What are we gonna do, just be miserable until it happens?
我本想待在家里的
I wanted to stay home!
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表