剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
That's what you're thinking about right now?
他儿子都长胡须了
His son has a mustache.
我们已经老到 孩子们都长胡须了吗
Are we old enough to have mustache babies?
-现在你们的灵魂属于我了 -不 走开
- Your soul belongs to me now! - No! Gotta go!
天 纽约就没有什么地方可以好好待着的吗
God, is there anywhere in New York City where we're safe?
跟我一起说 它复活了
Say it with me. It's alive!
它复活了
It's alive!
我们得离开这儿
We have to get out of here.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
最近我们的律师团队有一大堆工作要做
Our legal team has had quite a large workload as of late.
从我读到的来看
Well, from what I read,
证券交易委员会的新规定可能会很复杂
the new SEC regulations can be quite complex.
确实如此
They can be.
我们还在处理不少性骚扰的索赔
We also deal with our fair share of sexual harassment claims.
哪里来的性骚扰
Sexual harassment from where?
来自公♥司♥内部
Within the firm.
黑凳这儿的文化有点 大男子主义
The culture here at Blackstool is quite... masculine.
我不想让你产生偏见
I don't mean to bias you,
只是你最好还是知道一下
but it's better that you know,
知道得越早越好
sooner rather than later.
我曾经在美国公民自♥由♥协会工作
Well, I used to work for the ACLU
甚至为新纳粹的言论自♥由♥辩护过
defending neo-Nazis' freedom of speech,
所以我想不会有什么问题的
so I think I'm going to be okay.
你去过"得分"吗
Have you been to Scores?
得分 那个脱衣舞俱乐部吗
Scores, the strip club?
对
Yes.
应该没去过
No, I don't think I have.
你会去的
You will go.
很好
Okay, great.
我只是想确保我们对新规定是意见一致的
Just wanna make sure we're on the same page with the new regulations.
-想必你就是丽莎了 -我是
- You must be Lisa. - Yeah.
你应该听一下这个 那边是证交会
I thought you should hear this. It's the SEC.
是啊 我想我们意见一致
Oh, yeah, I think we are on the same page,
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
you fucking cocksucker!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
不好意思 他们调成静音了
Sorry, they put it on mute.
他们特别喜欢开这种玩笑
They really like this joke.
你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
太喜欢了 我太喜欢这个了
I love it. I love this, you guys.
证交会强制实行
The SEC imposes on...
我很仔细地在听
Yeah. I had my ear to the phone,
但我错过了那句 你最后一句讲了什么
but I missed that. What's the last thing you said?
-我期待更高的透明度 -是时候了布鲁西
- I'm hoping for greater transparency... - Brucie, it's time.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
-布鲁斯 -上了他
- Bruce! -Lay it on him.
上了他 布鲁斯
Lay it on him, Brucie!
-来吧 -放出来瞧瞧
- Come on! - I want to see that snake!
真抱歉 我不知道他们要玩这出
I'm sorry, I didn't know they were going to be doing this bit.
爱死那东西了
I love that thing!
-你好 -用你的家伙取消静音
- Hello. - Un-mute it with your dick.
我们确实有个小惊喜
Hey, we actually have a little treat.
丽莎·特纳是我们新的法律顾问
Lisa Turner's our new in-house counsel.
她马上要说话了
She's going to say what's up.
你们好 我很期待与你们一起工作
Yeah, hello. I look forward to working with you.
我也很期待和你一起工作 丽莎
I look forward to working with you, too, Lisa.
叫他没种的小婊砸
Call him a fucking pussy.
-什么 -叫他没种的小婊砸
- What - Call him a fucking pussy.
-既然我们已经回顾了 -不
- Now that we've gone over that... - No.
你能做到的 没事的
You can do it. It's fine.
特纳女士 你能做到的
Mrs Turner, you can do it.
-你不明白 他听不到你的 -是啊
- You don't understand. He can't hear you. - Yeah.
你能听见他说话 但...
You can hear him, but...
他听不见我们说话
He can't hear us.
我按了消音
I pushed the button.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-谢谢 不了 -好吧 随你
- Thank you, no. - Alright, whatever.
我唯一的问题是 你爹的蛋有多大
My only question is... how big are your dad's balls?
-什么鬼 -操
- What was that? - Fuck!
-抱歉 -我们得步调统一啊
- Sorry. - We gotta be on the same fucking page.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
他说的对
His is totoally right about that.
我很抱歉 麦克
I'm so sorry, Mike.
麦克 你刚是不是冲我喊了些什么
Mike, did you just yell something?
嗯 我们听到了些奇怪的话
Yeah, we heard a weird thing.
-你刚是不是说了我爸的蛋 -什么
- Did you talk about my dad's balls? - What?
听说你上的哈佛
So you went to Harvard?
嗯
Yeah.
-我上的普林斯顿 -哦
- I went to Princeton. - Right.
帮点忙
Little help.
我们只是来这聊天的
We're just here to talk.
是啊 没错 就只是聊天
Yeah, totally. Just talking.
-等一下 -好
- Wait one second. Wait. - Alright.
我想把你顶在墙上
God, I want you against the wall!
你没必要说出来 你已经这样了
You don't have to say it. It's already happening.
你就像个做♥爱♥解说员一样
You're like a sex narrator.
不行 乔恩换了密♥码♥
Oh, no. Jon changed the code.
等等 什么 乔恩换密♥码♥是什么意思
Wait, what? What does that mean that Jon changed the code?
我们时不时会改密♥码♥ 安保叫我们改的
Well, we change it sometimes. They make you change it.
声音怎么响得越来越快了
Okay, why is it going faster?
乔恩不知道我在这
Jon doesn't know I'm here.
如果安保人员来了 他就会知道了
If security comes, he'll know.
天呐 好吧
Oh, God. Okay.
我觉得密♥码♥应该就在这里面
I think the code's on one of these.
这个吗 是不是这个
Is it this? Is it this right here?
这个吗
This, is this gay?
什么 这只是个餐垫
What? That's a place mat!
看起来像密♥码♥吗 这是珀尔的画
Does it look like a security code? That's Pearl's drawing.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
我在找有没有纸条什么的
I was looking for something laminated.
现在我看出来这画的是城♥堡♥了
Now I see it's a castle.
以她的年纪已经画的不错了 能看出是什么
She's very good for her age. I can tell what it is.
不如 我们直接走吧
You know what? We'll just leave
然后我们就说是电器故障
and we'll say that it was an electrical malfunction.
这样对吧
Right!
-你在搞什么 -现在看起来像入室抢劫了
- What are you doing? - Now it looks like a break-in!
不 不像 玻璃渣在外面
No, it doesn't! The glass is on the outside.
椅子也在外面
The chair is on the outside.
看起来像有人破门而出
It looks like a break-out!
天呐 你真应该去写侦探小说
Oh, God. You should write detective fiction!
是安保公♥司♥打来的
That's the security company.
他们还有三分钟就来了 我们快走
We have three minutes till they get here. We gotta go!
等等 指纹 我们得把这擦一遍
Wait! Fingerprints. We've got to wipe everything down.
-我就住在这里 -对哦 你太棒了
- I live here! - Right. God damn it, you're good.
-等等 -你在干什么啊 干嘛不走了
- Wait a sec. - What are you doing? Why are you stopping?
你难道痛经了
Do you have a menstrual cramp?
丽莎打电♥话♥来了
Lisa is calling.
那你等有空了再给她回电♥话♥啊
So call her back at a more opportune time!
不行 会看起来很可疑的
I can't. It'll look suspicious.
我当然知道规定是怎么说的
No, I know what regulations are.
规定就是我发明的
I fucking invented regulations!
操♥你♥妈♥的规定 就像我♥操♥他老婆一样
Say fuck the regulations like I fucked his wife.
操♥你♥妈♥的规定 就像我朋友操你老婆一样
Fuck your regulations like my friend fucked your wife.
像你操过一样
Like you fucked.
像我♥操♥过你老婆一样
Like I fucked your wife.
宝贝
Hey, babe!
第一天去对冲基金所上班怎么样
How was your first day at the hedge fund?
你知道我觉得会很糟糕
Well, you know how I thought
事实上比我预想的更差
it was going to be horrible? It's worse.
瞧瞧这个傻屌♥
Look, a fucked-up dick.
-太棒了 -什么
- That's great! - What?
太糟糕了 我意思是太糟糕了
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表