剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
-好的 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay? Alright?
这包含了朋友和家人的折扣了吗
Does this include the friends and family discount?
-当然 -好的
- Sure. - Yeah.
-谢谢你 -祝你们好运 回聊
- Thank you. - Good luck. We will talk soon.
-有任何问题尽管告诉我 -谢谢
- Let me know if you have any questions. - Thank you.
-再见 没问题 -回聊
- Bye-bye. You got it. - Talk soon.
还有 别做按♥摩♥
Oh, and don't get a massage.
-不好意思 谁 -什么 别做按♥摩♥
- Sorry, who? - What? Don't get a massage?
-好的 -没问题
- Right. - Okay.
那是开玩笑的 有人说我的意见卡太死板了
That's a joke. Someone said I was too rigid on a comment card.
-好的 -好的 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay, thank you.
好了结束了 再见
Okay, this is over. Goodbye.
暮光之城(2008年电影)
不 不会吧 爱德华
No, you didn't, Edward.
我真不知道该选谁
I honestly don't know which guy I would choose.
你为什么不告诉我你和丽萨在努力造人
Why didn't you tell me you and Lisa were trying to have a kid?
你为什么给我们买♥♥床
Why did you buy us a bed?
你忠实的 伊桑
Yours, Ethan.
你为什么给我发信息
Why are you sending me texts?
立刻删掉
Delete immediately.
别担心 这是玛丽安娜的电脑
Don't worry, this is Marianne's computer.
你忠实的 伊桑
Yours, Ethan.
不好 这是玛丽安娜的电脑
Oh, no! This is Marianne's computer.
你忠实的 伊桑
Yours, Ethan.
只是兔子啊
Just the rabbit.
这是典型的萨姆的作风
This is so typical of Sam.
我们都住在同一个城市
We're all here, living in the same city,
但我们还得赶到康涅狄格去看她
and yet we have to schlep out to Connecticut to see her.
但你会喜欢她的房♥子的 很漂亮
Yeah. You'll really love her house, though, it's beautiful.
当然漂亮了 萨姆碰过的所有东西都很漂亮
Of course it's beautiful. Everything Sam touches is beautiful.
她让我觉得自己好差劲 好像我很没用一样
She makes me feel so inferior, like I suck or something.
好像她一直是大四学姐 我一直是大一
It's like she's always a senior and I'm a permanent freshman.
她竟然还在叫我新生
She literally still calls me Froshy.
我知道 亲爱的 那很不好
I know, honey, I know, it's horrible.
-我只是得一吐为快 -我知道
- I just had to get that off my chest. -Yeah, I know.
而且我觉得新生是个亲近友好的词
And I think Froshy is a term of endearment,
说句实话
to be quite honest with you.
-我不觉得 -我觉得是
- I don't think it is. - I think it is.
很可爱
It's really cute.
-我们能把车顶放下来吗 -听上去不错
- Hey, can we put the top down? - That sounds fun!
说起来好笑 我不能放
It's a funny story. No, I cannot.
-好吧 我来试一试 -别这样
- Okay. I'll give it a crack. - Oh, please don't.
-好了 -真棒
- There we go. - That's nice.
好了
There we go.
好了
There we go.
-是不是卡在那儿了 -是 你想开车吗
- It's just stuck there, isn't it? - Yeah. Do you want to drive?
我来开吧
Yeah, no, I'll drive.
感觉像车后面有张帆
It's like a car sail.
你能看到后面吗
Hey, can you see out the back?
看不见
No.
感觉很危险
This seems dangerous.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-问题解决了 -我们会赔你的
- Problem solved. - We'll pay for that.
看啊 我们好像在《黑镜》的场景里
Look at this thing. It's like we're in a Black Mirror episode.
-这卡车真丑 -至少它有车顶
- Stupid looking truck. - At least it has a roof.
看她打扮的 这是《黑镜》
Look at how she's dressed, it's Black Mirror.
-她打扮得像《黑镜》里的人 -大家好
- She looks like she's in Black Mirror. - Hi!
见到你们真高兴
It's so good to see you guys!
-谢谢你们过来 -你好
- Thank you for coming. - Hey, how are you?
-很好 进来吧 -你好
- Good! Come on in. - Hi!
-见到你很高兴 -你好
- Hey, good to see you. - Hi, yeah.
-好 -你也是
- Okay. - You, too.
前面的是谁的车
Whose car is that out front?
我的 我提前送给自己的40岁生日礼物
It's mine. I got it as my early 40th birthday present to myself.
你们不喜欢 我也不在乎
And I don't care if you don't like it.
-你们看到前面那辆车了吗 -看到了
- Did you guys see that car out front? - Yeah.
你们觉得它会变形成大菊花还是什么
Do you think it transforms into a giant asshole or what?
大家听我说 说真的
You guys, no, listen, listen, listen, guys, seriouly.
有很多青少年文学小说
There are plenty of YA novels
和成人书籍一样优秀
that are every bit as good as adult books.
什么
What?
《杀死一只知更鸟》催生了一种新风格
To Kill a Mockingbird gave birth to the entire genre.
哈珀·李是国家的财富
Harper Lee is a national treasure.
我喜欢茱蒂·布鲁姆
I love Judy Blume.
还有《哈利波特》 我每年都会读其中一本
Harry Potter. I'd read one of those books every year.
我也就这点时间了
I mean, it's all I have time for.
你又不工作 你最不缺的就是时间了
You don't work. You have nothing but time.
管你怎么说
Whatever.
你怎么不开着你的卡车去找杰森·伯恩呢
Why don't you go get in your truck and go find Jason Bourne?
《谍影重重》中的特工
罗琳是当代的狄更斯
Guys, JK Rowling's a modern-day Dickens,
不过更优秀 更成功
except better and more successful.
-没错 -你们不是认真的吧
- That's true. - You guys, you cannot be serious.
青少年小说根本不是伟大的文学
YA is not great literature.
那就是定位给思想还不成熟的人看的
I mean, it's literally for undeveloped minds.
我完全不同意你的看法
I could not disagree with you more emphatically.
亲爱的 《麦田里的守望者》就是青少年文学
Honey, Catcher in the Rye is essentially YA.
那是一本写年青人的小说
That is a novel about a young person,
不是什么未来的少年还有弓箭之类的垃圾
not trash about teens in the future with bows and arrows.
为什么未来会需要弓箭
Why do you need bows and arrows in the future?
我不明白
Like, I don't understand it.
但是我喜欢饥饿游戏系列电影的女主角
No, I like those Hunger Game movies starring that girl.
他们让人很激动 但你总知道他们会没事的
They're exciting but you always know they're gonna turn out okay.
天啊 大家不要听他的
Oh, my God. Nobody listen to him.
我只是觉得青少年文学
Well, you know, I just think that YA
是现在小说中最有意思的东西
is the most interesting thing happening in fiction today.
-什么 -说得好
- What? - Hear, hear.
-我就是这么想的 -你不是
- I do. - You don't think that.
而且你有资格不这么想
And for good reason.
你上本书可是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》推荐好书啊
Your last book was a New York Times notable book.
你是个大作家
I mean, you're a great writer.
不可能喜欢这些东西
There's no way you can like this stuff.
我和伊桑还考虑到商业价值
Ethan and I also talked about the commercial side of publishing.
没错 比如《暴风雨》
Yes, like Storm.
这是一本写给成年人看的小说
I mean, that is a novel for adults.
麦克斯 你说过这是首推作品
And like, Max, you said, this is a flagship property.
你既没写吸血鬼
And you did that without vampires
也没写小孩走迷宫之类的流行玩意
and kids running around mazes or whatever they're doing now.
《暴风雨》行不通了 我们不卖♥♥了
Storm's dead. We're not going to sell Storm.
什么
Wait, what?
什么
What?
我以为...
I thought...
我以为因为这个我们才聊到...青少年小说
I thought that's why we were talking about... YA.
抱歉...我没有...
I'm sorry, I didn't...
当我没说 我没意识到你还没有...
Never mind. I didn't... I didn't realize that you hadn't...
我不该多嘴
I shouldn't have.
不好意思 我弄糊涂了
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
你为什么说你们要卖♥♥呢
Why did you say that you were going to sell it?
我们还出去...
I mean, we were out...
聚餐时你宣布的
We were at dinner and you announced it.
我们还开香槟庆祝
We celebrated with champagne.
我们差点就决定要卖♥♥ 对吗
Well, we were almost at a sale of it, right?
我们...的确聊过
We... talked about selling it.
但大家读过以后
And then everyone read it
决定...还是不出♥售♥的好
and decided to not... to not sell it.
那你为什么告诉我你卖♥♥出去了
So why would you tell me that you sold it?
因为我知道你一定会像现在这样反应过度
Because I knew you'd overreact like this, that why.
因为从大学那会我十八岁那年起
Because all you guys have had this expectation,
你们所有人就对我抱有期待
that was born in college when I was 18 years old,
觉得我将会成为
that I was going to be some
著名的诺贝尔文学奖获得者
kind of famous Nobel-Prize-winning author.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表