剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
- I just saw Anka Wexler. - Who's that again?
我们那天晚上愚蠢的那一吻
Our stupid kiss from the other night
刚刚毁了我继女的哈佛面试
just derailed my step-daughter's Harvard interview,
更别提差点毁掉了我的婚姻
not to mention almost destroyed my marriage.
现在我得带克洛伊去哈佛进行面试了
Now I have to bring Chloe to Harvard to do her interview there!
等等 你要去剑桥城
Wait, you're going to Cambridge?
天哪 我好久没去了
Oh, my God. I haven't been in so long.
你能想象
Could you imagine...
我知道你在想什么 答案是不行
I know what you're thinking and the answer is no.
在旅馆我会跟你们分开住
We would get separate hotel rooms.
一起去吧 会很好玩的
Let's all go. It'll be fun.
我觉得这个主意太糟糕了 你不应该去
I think it's a terrible idea and you shouldn't go.
麦克斯 那儿有一个狼人展
Max, there is a werewolf exhibit
我真的不能错过
and I can't afford to miss it.
这个狼人展真的存在吗
Does this werewolf exhibit actually exist?
伊桑
Ethan?
-看着我 告诉我 -好吧 是不存在
- Just look at me and tell me... - Fine. It's not real.
我只是想去剑桥城 这有什么问题吗
I just want to go to Cambridge. Is that so wrong?
丽莎马上要惩罚我 去开曼群岛玩儿了
Lisa's gone to the Caymans to punish me and have fun.
我为什么就不能玩儿呢
Why can't I have fun?
就这么跟我说就好啊 我们能在那儿工作的
Just tell me that. We can work there.
怀德纳图书馆有很多讲中世纪历史的书
Widener Library has all that great Medieval history.
我们就用那个来研究
We'll use that as research.
你来吗
You're in?
-我来 -我们就这么做了
- I'm in! - We're doing it!
-我们要去剑桥城了 -我们要去剑桥城了
- We're going to Cambridge. - We're going to Cambridge.
-剑桥城 -剑桥城
- Cambridge! - Cambridge!
-那么做 -那么做有点种族歧视了
- That's... - That's racist.
我觉得 是的
I think... Yeah.
-我不应该那么做的 -有点过了
- I shouldn't do that. - That’s too far.
来这里 我真是太激动了
I am so excited to be here.
我已经很多年没去过海边了
I haven't been to the beach in years,
虽然总是被晒伤 但我就是喜欢
and I always get burned, but I love it.
保尔 见到你真高兴
Paul! You are a sight for sore eyes!
-这真是太好了 -丽莎
- It's so good to see you! - Hey, Lisa.
尼克 这是保尔 保尔 尼克
Nick, this is Paul. Paul, Nick.
保尔也在黑凳工作
Paul also works at Blackstool.
那儿的好人除了我就剩他了
He's the only other nice person there.
很不错
Okay. Alright. Cool.
你能在那工作这么久 真是太疯狂了
It's insane how long you have worked there.
你应该辞职或者什么的
You should like quit or something.
我得付好多赡养费
I pay a lot in alimony.
所以 不要离婚
So don't get divorced
因为 即使你以为你离了 实际上并没有
because even when you think you are, you're really not.
我们要换下坐飞机的衣服了
Well, we are gonna get out of our plane clothes,
然后换上泳衣 进游泳池
get into a bathing suit, get in that pool.
-快去吧 -对吧 在那儿见
- Let's hit it. - Right? See you there.
-好 -大炮
- Alright. - Cannonball!
-什么 -对吧
- What? - Right?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-太难以置信了 -真走运
- Unbelievable, man. - You lucked out.
感觉像回到家一样
It'll feel like home.
它在拥抱我们 欢迎回家
It's embracing us! Welcome home!
甚至闻起来都是熟悉的味道
It even smells familiar.
在开玩笑么 天哪 回来真是太棒了
Are you kidding me? Oh, God, it's so amazing to be here!
同志们 这趟不是给你们怀旧的
Please, guys, no nostalgia tour.
放过我们吧
Just spare us.
不知何故
You know what, for some reason,
现在我感觉 不管怎样都要谈谈怀旧了
now I feel like I have to talk about nostalgia no matter what.
我要踢毽子 和他们一起玩
I gotta get at this hacky sack. I'm just gonna get into this.
去试试看 看着
Just ride the snake. Watch this.
我有点踢高了 不好意思
Okay, I was a little high. I'm sorry.
离我们远点儿
Be away from us.
我不认为这些是大学生
Hey, I don't think these are college kids.
这是怎么回事 《西区故事》吗
What is this, Westside Story?
怎么回事
What is this?
这从来就不是个安全的地方
It's never been a safe area.
现在我想起来了
I remember that now.
-不要下去 -待在这儿
- You never go downstairs. - Stay up here.
就去旅馆吧
Just head to the hotel.
就在那儿
Just there...
好吧
Okay.
我们肯定要去吃这顿午餐
Well, we're definitely going to this lunch.
想想能看到库里奥上场 我真是太激动了
I am legitimately excited to see Coolio perform.
是啊 库里奥算是比较有意思的演员了
Yeah. Coolio's one of those interesting performers.
确实
Yeah, very.
我在这准备待几天 你怎么打算的
Well, I'm here for a few days. What are you up for?
这儿有 这个
There's, like, this yoga
早晨的瑜伽课 听起来还有点意思
morning thing that sounds kind of interesting.
他们有很多高尔夫课
They have a great golf course.
我们可以穿上格子裤 去打高尔夫
We could get some plaid pants, hit the links.
打高尔夫挺有趣的 老虎伍兹还好吗
Golf is interesting. Is Tiger Woods still good?
老 什么
Ti... What?
发生了 什么
What... is happening?
不 不行
No! Nope.
老虎伍兹已经不行了 另外的什么人还可以
Tiger Woods is not good anymore, some other guy is.
好吧 谢谢你告诉我
- Okay, thanks for clarifying that. - Yeah.
我找到了你的两本书
I found two of your books.
天哪 拿走拿走
Oh, my God. Put those away.
看看这个
Check this out.
看看这个人
Look at this guy.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
-这人哪儿去了 -天哪
- Where is that guy? - Oh, my God.
看看这一头头发
Look at that head of hair.
-看看我 -你知道最诡异的地方是什么吗
- Look at me. - And you know the weirdest part?
看 这张照片是两年之后拍的
Look, this picture was taken two years later.
发生了什么
What happened?
你听我说 那两年是真的很艰难
That was a rough two years, man, I'll tell you what.
但是你知道吗
But you know what,
这不重要 因为这已经是过去了
it doesn't matter because this is the past.
现在 这才是当下
And right now, this is the present,
我们要写出一本讲狼人的书
and we're gonna write the shit out of this wolf book.
-我们会赚上个几百万美元 -当然
- We're gonna make millions of dollars. - Absolutely.
然后我就回去写那些充盈我灵魂的东西
Then I can go back to write stuff that actually feeds my soul.
-你知道我喜欢什么吗 -什么
- You know what I love? - What?
我喜欢的是 在这个电脑和网络的时代
I love that in this time of computers and internet
即时信息触手可及
and instant information at your fingertips,
我们却在一个真正的学术图书馆
that we're in an actual research library
你知道吗 就像 回到一切的源头
you know, just like, getting back to the source.
是啊 其实就像 没有什么能够代替
Yeah. It's like there's no substitute
一个顶级的学术图书馆
for a top-flight research library.
我的天哪 猜猜我在网上找到了什么
Oh my god, guess what I found online.
你连上网了 我在这儿都没有信♥号♥♥
You're on? I couldn't get any service down here.
不 无线网 连无线网
No, wifi, get on the wifi.
是叫哈佛访客的无线网吗
Is it Harvard Guest?
-是一个运通的热点 -看到了
- It's a Boingo hotspot. - Gotcha.
你知道女巫审判吧
You know how there were witch trials?
中世纪的时候 确实有狼人审判
There were actual werewolf trials in Medieval times.
真的吗
Really?
等等 狼人是真的
Wait. Werewolves are real?
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 在哪个网站上 你在哪找到的
Wait, what site is that on? Where did you even find that?
维♥基♥百♥科♥
It's on Wikipedia.
我刚谷歌♥了下狼人 我就输入了”狼人”
I just Googled werewolves. I just typed in "Werewolves".
你谷歌♥搜索了
You Googled it?
我知道 我们早该想到的
I know, we should've thought about that a long time ago.
我的重点是彼得·斯塔普 听这个
My point is Peter Stumpp. Listen to this
他们称他为贝德堡狼人
They called him The Werewolf of Bedburg.
-没人用这个题材吗 -没人
- No one's done anything with it? - No one's done anything.
-真的 -是的 你知道我们该做什么吗
- Really? - Yes! You know what we should do?
茉莉不该逃跑的 她应该被捉住
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表