剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
大家好 我是艾米丽 在巴黎
Bonjour, it's Emily, in Paris.
今天是失业乐活的第一天
Today is Day 1 of fun-employment.
我想知道你们想看的地方以及内容
I want to know
where and what you guys want to see.
我是你们的眼睛和耳朵
带领你们欣赏这美丽的城市
I am your eyes and ears
to this beautiful city.
Wow, oh!
你们很多人已经在加入了 让我看看
A lot of you are joining already.
Let's see here.
“我想看莫奈的《睡莲》”
"I want to see Monet's Water Lilies."
我也想
So do I.
“你能试试安吉丽娜的
热巧克力吗?”
"Can you try Angelina's hot chocolate?"
我不需要借口
当然可以 我会去试试的
I do not need an excuse for that,
so yes, I will be.
还有“回到…回到美国”
And "Go back to… Go back to America."
不 我觉得我们现在就到此为止吧
No, I think we're done here. For now.
好的 但我的私信是开放的
到时候见
All right, but my DMs are open
and I will see you there.
谢谢!
Merci!
《艾米丽在巴黎》
(奶茶)
Oop!
(格拉托事务所)
(埃德加库珀)
We are very excited to present to you
我们很激动地向您展示
我们对于埃德加和库珀
宠物滤镜的企划
our concept of
the Edgard and Cooper pet filter.
我们注意到宠物的主人
通常跟他们的宠物长得很像
We have noticed that pet owners
often look like their animals.
我们不知道这是为什么 但事实如此
We don't know how it happens,
but it happens.
我小时候养的贵宾犬 圣女贞德
My childhood poodle. Jeanne d'Arc.
真是奇怪
It's uncanny.
令人害怕
Terrifying.
在这次活动中
For this campaign,
我们会让人们用埃德加和库珀的
头像滤镜成为他们的宠物
we let people become their pets
using the Edgard and Cooper avatar filter.
你好 我是圣女贞德
Hello, I'm Jeanne d'Arc.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我们觉得滤镜的个人元素
We think that
the personal element of the filter
将提升社会参与度
will increase social engagement.
对 您会发现这是一个
低成本的全球线上活动
Yes, and you'll find that this is
a global online cost-effective campaign.
我必须跟你们说
I must tell you,
我本来不确定这家公♥司♥是否适合我们
I wasn't sure this company
would be the right fit for us.
但你们让我刮目相看
But I'm impressed.
格拉托事务所的宗旨就是让客户开心
Agence Grateau aims to please.
干得好
Well done.
进展很顺利
That went well.
很好 对吧?
Good, right?
说实话我本来有点担心
Frankly I was worried.
因为我没怎么参与其创意过程
Since I wasn't involved in the creative.
如果我们说实话…
If we're being honest…
其实…我们…
Uh… Well, in fact… We…
这个主意不完全是我们的功劳
We can't take full credit for that idea.
艾米丽悄悄告诉了我们
Emily slipped us her pitch
她在替萨维尔争取
这个客户时的推销计划
when she was courting the client
for Savoir.
什么?
Excuse me?
希薇…
Sylvie…
你不会那么惊讶吧
You can't be that surprised.
艾米丽库珀的大名
写在提案的各个地方
The proposal had
Emily Cooper written all over it.
拜托
Come on.
我们只是在完成由她开始的事
We're simply
finishing something she started.
仅此而已
That's it.
那就收好尾 在没有她的情况下
Then finish it. Without her.
你们不应该太依赖于
You shouldn't be relying on the ideas
不在这里工作的人的想法
of someone who doesn't work here.
我一定是在做梦吧!
I must be dreaming!
这些表格是劳动局送来的
These forms came from the labor office.
这些是保险登记的表格
These are for insurance registration.
还有税务局的表格
Plus the department of taxes.
祝你好运
Bonne chance.
你能来我真是太激动了
I'm so thrilled
to have you here.
这个画廊还没有展出过
任何不是画在画布上的东西
This gallery has never shown anything
that is not on the canvas.
所以你对我而言是个胜利
So, you are a victory for me.
那不要有压力
No pressure then.
一点都没有 我只是求你来这里展出
Not at all.
I only begged to have you here.
真的?
Really?
不知为何 我觉得
你总能得到你想要的
Somehow, I think
you always get what you want.
Oh!
顺便一提
By the way,
这是展览的邀请函…
this is the invitation for the exhibit
(《忏悔》索非亚伊登)
采用了卢梭的《忏悔录》的封面
taken from the cover
of Rousseau's Confessions.
太棒了
Brilliant.
虽然他看起来有点孤独
Though he looks kind of lonely.
确实 但秘密
会让你觉得孤独 对吧?
He does.
But secrets will do that to you, right?
的确 但坦白自己的秘密
会让你觉得不那么孤独
True. But confessing your secrets
can make you feel less alone.
让我给你展示一下
Let me show you.
坐吧
Have a seat.
嘿
Hey.
好吧 如果你有任何想忏悔的事
这里正合适
Well, if there is anything
you want to confess, this is the place.
我没有任何秘密
I don't have any secrets.
既然如此 你想的话
我可以借你一个我的
In that case,
I can lend you one of mine, if you like.
-失陪一下
-好
-Oh, excuse me.
-Yeah.
对不起
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
我都是你的
I am all yours.
没事 我以前也这样
No, no worries, I've been there.
被公♥司♥的苦差事所困
只是机器上的一个齿轮
Trapped by the corporate grind,
just another cog in the machine.
好吧 好的
你已经失业72小时了?
All right, all right, you've been
unemployed for, what, 72 hours?
我只是说 我们讨论
工作和生活平衡
I'm just saying,
we talk about work-life balance,
现在 我只关注生活
and right now, I'm all about life.
昨天我走了两万步
Yesterday I walked 20,000 steps
我完成了我失业必做清单上的很多事
and I've accomplished so many things
on my unemployment to-do list.
我能看看清单吗?
Can I see this list?
不要评判
Don't judge.
Mmm-hmm.
好的 所以我们有地下墓穴 很好
Okay, so, we've got the Catacombs, nice.
嘉年华博物馆 有意思
Musée Carnavalet, interesting.
猩猩西奥多拉?
Theodora the Orangutan?
对 她很有名
Oh, yeah, she's very famous.
库珀 你可真饥渴
Cooper, you dirty little minx.
在中午“享用”?
Have S in the middle of the day?
你所谓的享用是我想的那事吗?
Is that S what I think it is?
对 享用牛排薯条
Yeah, steak-frites.
但我很爱牛排薯条
But I love steak-frites.
-你需要接电♥话♥吗?
-不用
-You need to get that?
-No.
我希望你是开玩笑的
我现在应该做什么?
I hope you're kidding.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表