剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
马上就会有人过来
Someone will be right by
给你们拿些酒水饮料
to get you some drinks.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
Ooh!
这里很挤
It's very crowded.
莫妮罗
Monillo.
他真的在这里砸了好些钱
He really put some money in this place.
晚上好 我的香槟之父家族
Bonsoir, my Champère fam.
艾米丽 你在这里做什么?
Emily, what are you doing here?
我只是帮忙而已
I'm just helping out.
加百列缺员工 我刚好闲得很
Gabriel was short-staffed
and I have all the time in the world.
所以你在这里工作?
So you work here?
对 只是暂时的 看他需要我待多久
Well, only temporarily.
For as long as he needs me.
原来如此
I see.
我们今天下午跟你以前的团队开了会
We had a meeting
with your old team this afternoon.
你的缺席非常醒目
Your absence did not go unnoticed.
太可惜了
Such a shame.
我感觉我们才刚开始合作
I felt as though
we had only just gotten started.
这种感觉是相互的
The feeling was mutual.
如果你们想让我出点子
If you guys want
to bounce any ideas off of me,
随时打电♥话♥给我
I'm just a phone call away.
我今天喝的酒很适合你们的品牌
I had a drink today
that'd be perfect for your brand.
皇家基尔酒 黑加仑甜酒…
Kir Royale. Crème de Cassis--
加上了香槟 我知道皇家基尔酒
With champagne.
I know what a Kir Royale is.
这对于香槟之父来说有点花哨
你不觉得吗?
It's a little fancy for Champère,
don't you think?
不 不是香槟之父 是夏梅尔
No, not Champère. Chamère.
听装鸡尾酒 适合18到35岁的人
Canned cocktails,
they're all the rage among 18-35s.
抱歉 任务在身
Sorry. Duty calls.
只是个想法 考虑一下
Just an idea, mull it over.
我了解加百列的
And if I know Gabriel,
他已经准备好你们最爱的菜肴了
he's already preparing
your favorite dishes,
所以无需点餐 尽情享受
so no need to order. Enjoy.
“我了解加百列的”
"If I know Gabriel."
很大胆
The audacity.
-该死
-怎么了?
-Damn it.
-What?
夏梅尔 这是个好主意
Chamère. It's a good idea.
对
Oui.
她很厉害
She's good.
-是的
-她很棒
-Yes.
-She's very good.
我想娶富婆
我爱上了我的大学教授
我不小心碾死了我邻居的猫
你为何没说艾米丽
在加百列的餐厅打工?
Why didn't you mention Emily
was working at Gabriel's?
我觉得这样会更有趣
I thought it would be more fun this way.
这样你没关系吗?
And you're okay with this?
她只是当服务员
She's just waiting tables.
当然 这就是故事开始的地方
Sure, that's how it begins.
近距离 紧张的环境
Close quarters, a stressful environment.
故事有无数种走向
It could lead anywhere.
你得留个心眼
You need to watch your back,
在艾米丽夺走你为之奋斗的一切之前
before that Emily undoes everything
you've worked for.
这才是我奋斗的成果
This, this is my work.
我太为你骄傲了
And I'm so proud of you.
但我情不自禁地注意到
But I can't help but notice the two people
两个一起在别处的人
that aren't here
are together somewhere else.
我只是在为你着想 卡蜜尔
I'm just looking out for you, Camille.
希望你能尽情享受这一切
享受你的成功
I want you to enjoy all this,
your success,
而不必担心你的关系
without having to worry
about your relationship.
我知道 但如你所说 那是我的关系
I know.
But as you said, it's my relationship.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, darling.
索菲娅 你雅典的画廊打电♥话♥来了
说是很急 非常抱歉
Sofia, your gallery in Athens
called. It's urgent. So sorry.
我该接电♥话♥ 谢谢你来 好的
Oh, I should take that.
Thank you for coming. Okay.
我要忏悔
I have a confession.
你想去卡座里去吗?
You want to take it to the booth?
你的画廊没打电♥话♥来
Your gallery didn't call.
你只是看起来需要逃离那个人
You just looked like
you needed rescuing from that guy.
谢谢 他有点过于友好了
Thank you.
He was getting a little too friendly.
-而且他显然不是我的菜
-不是
-And he's definitely not my type.
-Nope.
我更喜欢品味高雅的聪明的法国女人
I'm much more into
smart French women with exquisite taste.
我们稍后再谈
Let's talk more later.
希薇!多开心啊!
Sylvie! What joy!
我很高兴你能来支持我们的卡蜜尔
I'm so glad
you could come support our Camille.
我很荣幸
My pleasure.
我很惊讶艾米丽库珀的事
You know, I was surprised
about Emily Cooper.
抱歉 本来该通知你们的
My apologies. You should've been informed.
我是说我很惊讶地看到
I mean, I was surprised to see
她在拉芙之家当服务生
she's waitressing at Chez Lavaux.
这可是新闻呢
That's news to me.
即使这已经不是她的工作了
She was pitching ideas
她还是帮我想了点子
that are very interesting.
非常好的点子
Even though it's not her job anymore.
我不理解她在那里做什么
I don't understand what she's doing there.
我觉得她正在处理
Seems to me that she's dealing with
她所做的选择的后果
the consequences of her choices.
我们俩有很多共同点 希薇
You and I have a lot in common, Sylvie.
我们都是商业女性
We are both businesswomen.
我不愿意承认
I hate to admit it,
但自负往往会激发出人最好的一面
but ego can
often get the best of a person.
是艾米丽让你来跟我说的吗?
Did Emily put you up to this?
她到底说了什么“好点子”?
What exactly was this "good idea" of hers?
我可没资格帮那个女孩
Oh, I'm in no position
to do any favors for that girl.
但我觉得
But, in my opinion,
你身边最有用的人
是那些让你感到威胁的人
the most useful people to keep around
are the ones you're threatened by.
夏梅尔
Chamère.
什么?
Excuse me?
夏梅尔
Chamère.
瓶装皇家基尔酒
Kir Royale in a bottle.
艾米丽的想法
Emily's idea.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
给
Here.
一切都好吗?
Everything's okay?
好
Yeah.
很好
Fine.
不错
Good.
还好吗?
Is something wrong?
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Honey, are you okay?
不好
No.
等等…
Hold on…
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不 是…
No, it's…
等等…
Wait…
打扰一下 小姐?
Excuse me please, miss?
我需要知道青豆里面到底有什么?
I need to know exactly what was
in the green beans please?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表