剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Hey, can I ask you a work question?
我很惊讶你居然没有直接问
I'm impressed you didn't dive right in.
我在学习
-I'm learning.
你觉得既然希薇受竞业禁止协议管束
安托万会回到萨维尔吗?
Do you think Antoine will return to Savoir
now that Sylvie's under a non-compete?
库珀 我是他的财务总监
不是创意总监
Cooper, I'm his CFO,
not his Creative Director.
但你还是会沟通
这方面的问题 对吧?
But you're still a part
of those conversations, right?
就像公♥关♥和营销一样
我们总是一起出没
It's like PR and Marketing,
we're always smooshed together.
主要是萨维尔跟拉芙家族
打了很长时间的交道 而…
The thing is Savoir has a long history
with Maison Lavaux, and it…
那是为了什么?
What was that for?
感觉到了
I felt like it.
你刚说什么?
What was you saying?
Hmm?
我不知道 毫无头绪
I don't know. No idea.
你们这两只比翼鸟儿?
You two lovebirds?
这里
Over here.
看看你俩
Look at you two.
加百列呢?
Where's Gabriel?
他工作缠身
Oh, he's stuck at work.
他本来想来的 但餐厅订满了
He wanted to come,
but the restaurant's fully booked.
又订满了?他真是太厉害了
Again? He's killing it.
我知道 他做得很好 但…
I know. He's doing so well, but, um…
很有意思 自从我搬进去以后
我们见面的时间更少了
It's funny, since I moved in,
we see less of each other.
我们分开住的时候
我觉得我们会更努力凑时间见面
Like, when we lived apart,
we'd make more of an effort I guess.
晚上去约会 在爵士俱乐部接吻
Do date nights. Kiss in jazz clubs.
别把这些时间当作理所当然 各位
Don't take this time
for granted, you guys.
我们不会的
We won't.
亨利
Henri.
我很高兴我们终于要一起吃饭了
I'm so happy
we're finally doing this.
能进一步认识你真好
It's wonderful to get to know you better.
真的?
Really?
谢谢
Merci.
我之前被告知永远不要直接跟你说话
I was told to never speak to you directly.
什么?不
What? No. No.
这是个天大的误会
What a terrible misunderstanding.
不 你说过不要让那个肮脏的…
No, you said, don't let that dirty--
我喜欢那件衬衫
I love that shirt.
它真的很衬你的眼睛
It really complements your eyes.
真的?
Really?
我从没发现它们如此美丽
I've never noticed how beautiful they are.
谢谢
Thanks.
我跟你一起工作了15年
For the 15 years I've worked with you,
我完全没想到你会注意到我
I didn't think you'd noticed me at all.
我被你吓到了
I was very intimidated by you.
你不应该的
You shouldn't have.
我不敢相信你们竟然离开了萨维尔
I can't believe you left Savoir.
是因为那些美♥国♥佬♥
It's those Americans.
他们在我们的国家
逼我们离开我们的办公室 你敢信?
They forced us out of our office.
In our country. Can you believe it?
他们有这本事?这合法吗?
Can they do that? Is that legal?
希薇在创业 所以…
Well, Sylvie was
starting her own company so--
我就很想念在那里工作
I just miss working there so much.
想念看见你的日子
And seeing you.
Hmm.
要是有办法能让这些入侵者
If only there was a way
we could…
搬出去就好了
move out those intruders.
我不知道
I don't know.
有人想喝圣埃美隆吗?
Anyone care for a Saint-Émilion?
我想要
Ah, yeah, me, I'd like some.
便宜的酒在另一页…
The cheaper bottles
are on this other page--
我们会跟随你的领导 请…
We'll follow your lead. And please…
找到酒水单上最好的一瓶
Find the best one on the list.
给我24个小时
Give me 24 hours.
我会像对待大楼里的
害虫一样对待他们
I'll treat them
like any pests in the building.
我要把他们赶出去
I'll smoke them out.
Wow.
你看起来很美
You look gorgeous.
谢谢 但别看我 看她们
Thanks, but don't look at me,
look at them.
为什么?
Why?
艾迪丝皮亚芙 约瑟芬贝克
厄尔莎基特
Édith Piaf, Josephine Baker, Eartha Kitt.
她们都曾在这演出?
They all performed here?
对 她们都用过这间化妆室
Yeah, and they used this dressing room.
太妙了
That's incredible.
让人非常紧张
Incredibly intimidating.
我觉得她们都在盯着我
I feel like they're all staring at me,
心想:“这个臭婊♥子♥
要在这里干什么?”
thinking, "What's this bitch doing here?"
你属于这里 敏迪
You belong here, Mindy.
他们改了歌♥单 然后加上了弦乐
They changed the set list,
then added these strings,
所以我像是跟管弦乐队一起演出
so it's like
I'm singing with an orchestra.
你会没事的 好吗?
You'll be fine. Okay?
如果你紧张 就想象观众都裸着身子
And if you get nervous, just picture
everyone in the audience naked.
那招一直没用
That never works.
那或许想象我裸着身子
So maybe just picture me naked.
好了 现在来深呼吸
Okay, now, take a deep breath.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时效劳
Any time.
还有什么我能做的吗?
Is there anything else I can do?
她听起来棒极了
She sounds fantastic.
确实
She really does.
-你裤子拉链开了
-什么?
-Your fly's open.
-What?
谢谢
Thank you.
(瓦卢瓦广场)
Phew!
是这里本来就很热
还是因为我爬了楼梯才觉得热?
Is it hot in here
or am I just schwitzing from the stairs?
不 这里比平时热
No, it does feel warmer than usual.
我一直在叫亨利修电梯
I've been calling Henri
to fix the elevator,
但他不回我
but he's not answering.
继续尝试
Well, keep trying.
我们可不希望潜在客户爬楼梯上来
We can't expect potential clients
to climb those stairs.
幸运地是 他们根本不存在
Luckily for us, they don't exist.
这不是玩笑话
It's not a joke.
我不知道今天下午
I don't know how
I'm going to sugar-coat that news
跟吉尔伯特集团开会时
该怎么粉饰这个消息
to the Gilbert Group
on my Zoom call this afternoon.
我快签下一个新品牌了
不知道帮不帮得上忙
Well, if it helps,
I'm close to signing a new brand.
埃德加和库珀
这是一家比利时的宠物食品公♥司♥
Edgard and Cooper,
it's a Belgian-based pet food company.
这不是奢侈品 但你知道…
I mean, it's not luxury, but you know…
我不在乎 在现在这个节骨眼上
他们卖♥♥狗食或者狗屎都行
I don't care. At this point,
they could sell dog food or dog shit.
给我看看推销文案
Show me the pitch.
(埃德加和库珀 营销计划)
人通常跟他们的宠物很像
People often look like their pets.
但对于这个活动 我们会更进一步
But for this campaign,
we're going to take it one step further
并让人们成为他们的宠物
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表