剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
比如我们
Like us.
那不是我在做的事 好吧
我要跟着希薇
That's not what I'm doing, okay.
I'm committed to Sylvie.
你很有才华 艾米丽
You're very talented, Emily,
但希薇只在乎一件事
but Sylvie only cares about one thing.
希薇
Sylvie.
你应该再好好考虑一下
You should give this some more thought.
办公室有事找我
I'm needed at the office.
祝一天愉快
Have a good day.
你还好吗 艾米丽?
Are you okay?
-你对你的头发做了什么?
-只是刘海!
-What did you do to your hair?
-They're just bangs!
有时候人会在一切顺利时剪刘海!
Sometimes people cut bangs
when everything's fine!
抱歉 我只是…
Sorry, I'm just…
我今早想在萨维尔递辞呈
I tried to quit at Savoir this morning,
然后我试着把麦当劳
当作奢侈客户推给希薇
and then I tried to pitch McDonald's
as a luxury client to Sylvie.
所以 不 我不好
So, no, I'm not okay.
Hmm.
这主意还不错
That's not such a bad idea.
你不必这么说
You don't have to say that.
你去过巴黎的麦当劳吗?
Have you been to a McDonald's in Paris?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
Hmm.
我带你去吃午餐
Let me take you to lunch.
(麦当劳)
-好的
-你先请
-Okay.
-After you.
谢谢
Merci.
这太别致了
没有奶昔大哥 没有汉堡神偷
This is so chic.
There's no Grimace, no Hamburglar.
汉堡神偷是什么?
What's a Hamburglar?
不重要
Never mind.
这仍然是麦当劳
但它适应了法国文化
It's still McDonald's,
but it's adapted to the French culture.
听起来像是我认识的人
Sounds like someone I know.
我不敢相信一个法餐大厨
是麦当劳的常客
I can't believe a French chef
is a regular at McDonald's.
我不是天天来这里
Mmm-mmm. I don't come here every day.
这是我们口中所说的“一点快乐”
It's what we call "un petit plaisir".
一点…
A little…
乐趣
Treat.
放纵?
Indulgence?
或者是个奢侈品
Or a luxury.
看吧 你能推销出去
See, you can sell it.
你得决定为谁工作
You have to decide who you're working for.
我确实选择了希薇
I really did choose Sylvie.
我今早就想跟玛德琳说我要辞职
但我说不出口
I just went to tell Madeline
I quit this morning and… I couldn't.
或许你不想告诉她
Maybe you didn't want to tell her.
你本来有机会说出自己的感受
但你没说
You had the chance to say how you felt
and… you didn't.
那天…
About the other day…
我想跟你说的话还有更多
There's so much more
I wish I could tell you.
艾米丽 我们不能这样下去了
Emily, we can't keep doing this.
我跟卡蜜尔一起 你跟阿尔菲
I'm with Camille, you're with Alfie.
-我知道
-阿尔菲很棒
-I know.
-And Alfie's great.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我喜欢他是因为你
And I like him for you.
我也是
So do I.
这很复杂
It's just complicated.
他明晚要去伦敦了
He's going back to London tomorrow night.
我应该事前计划一下
但一切都太混乱了
I should've planned something,
but everything's just been so chaotic.
也许我可以在餐厅预留几张桌子
Maybe I could reserve some tables
at the restaurant.
明天晚上?8点?
Tomorrow night? At 8:00?
你愿意为我这么做吗?
You'd do that for me?
也是为我 上周他进了三球
And for me.
He scored three goals last week.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
没事
Of course.
朋友就该如此
That's what friends do.
Ah!
自从美丽城之后 我的私信就炸了
My DMs have been on fire since Belleville.
给 帮我选一个 或者两个
最多三个
Here, help me pick one.
Or two. Or three at most.
天啊
Oh, my God.
人们在照片墙给你发这种照片?
People send you photos like this
on Instagram?
如果你足够饥渴的话
任何软件都可以是约炮软件
Anything's a sex app
if you want it bad enough.
这就是我还留着脸书的唯一原因
It's the only reason
I still have Facebook.
谢谢 回头见
-Thank you. See you there.
好耶!
Yes!
嗨 这是为了什么?
Hi, what was that for?
这是为了我们今晚的演出
That was for the gig we booked tonight.
什么?
What?
圣日耳曼的
蓝色小号♥爵士俱乐部经理
The manager at La Trompette Bleue,
this amazing jazz club here in St. Germain
看了我们美丽城的视频
saw the video of our Belleville set.
他邀请我们参加他们开放麦克风之夜
He invited us to their open mic night.
-你说真的?
-对
-Are you serious?
-Yeah.
-我们要在爵士俱乐部唱歌♥了 好!
-爵士俱乐部!
-We're singing at a jazz club. Yes!
-Jazz club!
“选择 我选 你选
"Choose, I choose,
you choose,
我们选 他们选”
we choose, they choose."
很好
Very good.
现在 谁能翻译这句?
Now, who can translate this?
艾米丽?
Emily?
Um…
不做选择也是选择?
Not choosing is still choosing?
很好
Excellent.
但这话是什么意思呢?
-But what does it mean?
-Oh, là-là. Um…
天啊
该如何解释存在主义呢?
How to explain existentialism?
你们听说过萨特吗?
You've heard of Sartre?
他认为人注定要在没有规则的
He believed humans are condemned
to make choices
荒诞世界中做出选择 定义自己
to define themselves
in an absurd world with no rules.
即使不做选择也会产生后果
所以这仍然是一种选择
Even not choosing has consequences,
so it's still a choice.
但我们怎么知道自己是否选对了呢?
But how do we know
we're making the right one?
对萨特来说 没有对错
To Sartre there was no right or wrong.
你只需要坚定地选择 过自己的生活
You simply choose with conviction
and live your life.
这一点用都没有
Well, that's not helpful at all.
没人说存在主义很有用
No one said existentialism was helpful.
存在主义?
Existentialism?
我以为这是法语1
I thought this was French 1.
抱歉 是法语一
Sorry. French "un".
你好 先生 你要加入我们吗?
Bonjour, monsieur. Are you joining us?
我得签一些文件
I need to get some paperwork signed.
你得等到这节课结束
You'll have to wait
until the end of the class.
好的 我很乐意等待
Yeah. I'm more than happy to wait.
那是假话
That was a lie.
没有文件
There's no paperwork.
(蓝色小号♥爵士俱乐部)
这支乐队结束后
他们会鞠躬 然后介绍你们
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表