剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
-You make it sound easy.
-You deserve it.
你的菜肴很棒
Your food is so amazing.
每天都必须很优秀
Well, it's got to be excellent every day.
我必须表现出色
I have to be excellent.
我的个性得从食物中体现出来
My personality
has to come through the food
然后我只希望那位匿名评委来吃饭时
and then I can only hope
that everything goes perfectly
一切都很完美
the day an anonymous inspector
shows up to eat.
如果我得到了一星…
And if I get one…
我得保持那种水准才能保住那颗星
I have to maintain that quality
in order to keep it.
也许压力太大也不值得
Maybe the pressure is not worth it.
绝对很值
It's definitely worth it.
这是我的梦想
It's my dream.
凯特琳 让我想想 没有解决方法
Let me think.
There's no solution.
-你已经想了两个小时了
-我跟你说 香味完全不对
-You've been thinking for two hours.
-The scent is all wrong.
也不是完全不对
我们会找到解决办法的
Not all wrong, we'll find a solution.
让我想想 我需要思考
Let me think, I need to think.
所以这个是好的 那个不对
So this is the good batch,
and that's the bad batch.
是的 只有一点是好货
然后有一大堆次品
Yes, we only have a little bit of the good
and a lot of the bad.
我们使用了最古老、最简单的办法
We use the oldest
and simplest methods here.
这是最好的办法
但这给错误留下了更多空间
It's the best way,
but leaves more room for error.
没有太大的区别
There's not such a big difference.
当然了 你不懂香水
Of course, you're not a nose.
我的声誉岌岌可危
My reputation is on the line.
安托万 如果你能
多留在这里监督一下
Antoine, if you stayed around
a little longer to oversee,
或许我们就不会
落到现在这种混乱的局面 好吗?
maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess. Okay?
你不该去扮演餐厅老板…
Instead of playing restauranteur…
“先生”在巴黎扮演餐厅老板!
"Monsieur" plays restauranteur in Paris!
疯了
Crazy.
我们得重新开始
We need to start over.
用原始批次作为对照
With the original batch as our control,
我们按照正确的配比复刻
we'll replicate it correctly.
那听起来挺贵的
That sounds pretty expensive.
-成本不重要
-当然重要
-Cost doesn't matter.
-Of course it does.
也许我们可以
把它卖♥♥给批发商 不行吗?
Maybe we can dump it to a wholesaler. No?
卖♥♥去做什么?
To become what?
维密的身体喷雾?
A Victoria's Secret body spray?
为何不行?
Why not?
伯纳德 去我办公室!
Bernard, my office!
别让他像对待上一任
财务总监那样把你压垮
Don't let him roll over you
like he did with the last CFO.
该死
Shit.
我一口都吃不下了
I can't have another bite.
我也是
Me neither.
-一切都合你们的胃口吧?
-奥利维尔大厨
I hope everything
was to your liking?
Chef Olivier. It was perfect.
很完美
这是艾米丽 我是加百列
This is Emily.
And I'm Gabriel.
所有一切都太棒了
Everything was fabulous.
谢谢 而且很多人
都喜欢坐在放包的凳子上
Thank you. And so many people
like to sit on the bag stool.
别担心 好吗?
Don't worry about it, huh?
天啊 你看见了?
Oh, my God, you saw that?
我听说了很多关于你的厨艺的事
I heard so much about your cooking,
但我没料到会是那么的不可思议
but nothing prepared me
for how incredible this was going to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸 我们能去玩吗?
Papa, Papa, can we go play?
好的 你们吃完午餐了吗?
Yes. Did you finish your lunch?
谢谢 不 没事
Merci. No, it's okay.
很高兴你们喜欢我的菜
I'm glad you enjoyed the food.
希望我的孩子也有同感
I wish my kids felt the same.
他们太可爱了
They're so adorable.
对 他们愿意装可爱的时候还行
Yes, well, when they choose to be.
大厨 我在巴黎有自己的餐厅…
Chef, I have myself a restaurant in Paris…
说实话 你已经想明白了一切
Honestly, you've figured it all out.
乡下漂亮的餐厅 有孩子跑来跑去…
Beautiful restaurant in the country
with kids running around…
我不禁想你是怎样平衡这一切的?
I can't help but wonder,
how do you balance it all?
孩子们会强迫你平衡一切
Well, the kids, they force you to.
没有他们的话
你会一直工作 没有玩耍时间
Without them it'd be all work, no play.
但你知道 你们俩也会想出办法的
But, you know,
you two will figure it out as well.
当时机来临之时
When the time comes.
如果你的孩子喜欢你做的菜
And if your kids like your cooking,
回来告诉我你的秘密
come back and tell me your secret.
天啊 他也觉得我俩在一起
Oh, my God, he thinks we're together too.
他还以为我孩子不会喜欢我做的菜
He also thinks
my kids won't enjoy my cooking.
他什么都不知道
He has no idea.
这里 先生
There you go, sir.
-Merci.
-Merci.
不 拜托
No, please.
-是我邀请的你
-不 这顿饭算安托万的
-I invited you.
-No, this one's on Antoine.
我觉得他给我们留了些话
I think he left us some notes.
“能为这么可爱的情侣服务
真荣幸啊”
"What a pleasure
to serve such a lovely couple."
好吧…
Huh. Well…
我们肯定骗到他了
We sure fooled him.
Uh-huh.
我会想念你在画廊里的日子
I'm gonna miss having you at the gallery.
还有在你酒店里的日子
And in your hotel room.
以及昨天在出租车里
And in the taxi yesterday.
我不想离开
I don't want to leave.
我也不想你离开
I don't want you to leave either.
我也许该让画廊延长展出
Maybe I can get the gallery
to extend the show.
跟我去希腊吧
Come to Greece with me.
我会在海德拉岛
I'll be on Hydra.
那儿住着很多很棒的艺术家
So many wonderful artists live there,
我可以给你看
我正在创作的下一个作品
and I can show you
the next piece I'm working on.
我很想去
I would love to,
我很想离开巴黎 花更多时间…
and I'd love to get away from Paris
to spend more time--
那你要来吗?
So you'll come?
索菲娅 你知道我有男朋友
Sofia, you know I have a boyfriend.
对 他忙得都不会发现你离开了
Yes. Who is so busy
he won't even notice you're gone.
我真的很爱他
And who I do love very much.
这不需要你二选一 卡蜜尔
It's not "either or," Camille.
我们真的只能爱一个人吗?
Are we really here
to just love one person?
欢迎来到迈凯伦体验活动
能告诉我您的名字吗?
Bienvenue to the McLaren Experience.
May I have your name?
修杜尔
Theodule.
迪杜尔?
Deedle-do?
修杜尔
The-odule.
这名字真不错
That's such a lovely name.
你介意指给我看看吗?
Would you mind pointing it out?
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
修杜尔
Theodule.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表