剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
This woman has the nasty habit
of showing up at my meetings.
你是要跟萨维尔开会
我们就是萨维尔的
Your meeting is for Savoir.
We are Savoir.
不是你
Not you.
这就太乱了
That's the confusion.
我们现在是格拉托事务所
We are Agence Grateau now.
这是我的新公♥司♥
It's my new company.
我相信你已经看到希薇的盒子了
I believe you've seen Sylvie's box.
日默瓦、皮尔库特?
Rimowa, Pierre Cadault?
齐默和拉芙家族
Zimmer et Maison Lavaux.
打扰一下 女士
我不知道你是否清楚
Excusez-moi, madame,
I'm not sure if you realize
吉尔伯特集团收♥购♥萨维尔时
你们都签了严格的竞业禁止协议
but when Gilbert Group acquired Savoir,
you all signed a strict non-compete.
好吧 我让你们俩自己定夺
Okay, I'll let you two fight this out.
萨德林
Sandrine.
看看你的合同 希尔
Read your contract, Syl.
或者最好让你的律师来看
Or better yet, have your lawyer do it.
走吧 艾米丽
Come on, Emily.
我不敢相信你叫她“希尔”
I can't believe you called her "Syl."
艾米丽 专心点
Emily, get your head in the game.
至少拉芙家族应该会和我们合作
At the very least, Maison Lavaux
should be working with us.
你跟安托万关系很好
You had a relationship with Antoine.
不如他跟希薇的好
Not like Sylvie did.
但愿不是这样
但我们得跟安托万说清楚
I should hope not, but we need
to make it very clear to Antoine.
他要是跟希薇合作
是会受到法律的制裁的
He cannot work with Sylvie
without legal repercussions.
我和希薇有很长时间的交情
I have a long-standing
relationship with Sylvie.
我是个守旧的人 我能说什么?
I'm a creature of habit,
what can I say?
我是个强制执行合同的人
And I am a creature
of enforceable contracts.
希薇可能离开了萨维尔
但她不能带走我们的客户
Sylvie may have left Savoir,
but she cannot take our accounts.
她在说什么?
What is she talking about?
她签过竞业禁止协议
She signed a non-compete.
跟吉尔伯特集团签的
With the Gilbert Group,
他们的律师可不会对这种事掉以轻心
whose lawyers
do not take these matters lightly.
那让他们给我的律师打电♥话♥
Then have them call my lawyers.
现在你们不介意的话
我要跟我的新财务总监开会了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
I have a meeting with my new CFO.
阿尔菲?
Alfie?
你好 艾米丽
Hello, Emily.
等等 你是新的财务总监?
你本来应该在伦敦
Wait, you're the new CFO?
You're supposed to be in London.
安托万给了我一份工作
Well, Antoine offered me a job.
我本来想告诉你的 但太忙了
I was going to tell you,
but it's just been so busy.
你一直在巴黎却没告诉我?
You've been in Paris this whole time
without telling me?
好的 你们这对小情侣
为什么不暂时搁置 私下聊呢?
Okay. Why don't you two lovebirds sidebar
this conversation for your own time?
-我们走吧
-我们的律师会联♥系♥你的
-Let's go.
-You'll be hearing from our lawyers.
所以你因为我没给你打电♥话♥
而起诉我?
So you're suing me for not calling you?
艾米丽 我只是需要知道
我们俩是否是一伙的?
Emily, I just need to know.
Are you on my team or not?
是的 当然是
Yes, of course I am.
那你怎么会不知道
Then how did you not know
你自己的男朋友
在巴黎跟安托万工作?
your own boyfriend's here in Paris
working with Antoine?
因为我猜他不是我的男朋友
Because, I guess, he's not my boyfriend.
艾米丽 我很遗憾 但你似乎被耍了
Emily, I am sorry,
but you are getting played.
我们俩都被耍了
We both are.
别再让我失望了 好吗?
Try not to disappoint me a third time?
(阿尔菲 很抱歉这么瞒着你)
(我们能聊聊吗?)
(艾米丽
我很乐意 今晚一起吃晚餐?)
-Bonjour.
-Bonjour.
-请来一杯白葡萄酒
-好的
-Glass of white wine, please.
-Of course.
-一个人喝酒可不礼貌 你知道吗?
-嗨!
It's not nice to drink alone.
-我能一起吗?
-当然可以
Hi!
-Can I join?
-Yeah, of course.
而且一个人吃饭也不好
And it's not nice to eat alone either,
但我晚上等加百列时经常一个人吃
which is what I do most nights
waiting for Gabriel.
-这就是大厨女朋友的生活
-嘿
-The life of the chef's girlfriend.
-Hey.
你好啊 亲爱的
Salut, mon amour.
艾米丽 真意外啊
Emily, this is a surprise.
嗨
Hi.
所以我有些有趣的消息
So I have some interesting news.
阿尔菲在巴黎替安托万工作
Alfie is in Paris working for Antoine.
我觉得厨房♥需要我
I think I'm wanted in the kitchen.
等等 你知道?
Wait, you knew?
我们俩都知道
We both did.
他终于给你打电♥话♥了?
Did he finally call you?
没有!
No!
我去安托万办公室了
他们给我介绍了他的新财务总监
I walked into Antoine's
and they introduced me to his new CFO.
他让我们什么都别说
他想自己告诉你
He asked us not to say anything.
He wanted to tell you himself.
但你们是我的朋友
But you guys are my friends.
我真希望他没让我们夹在中间
I wish he didn't put us in the middle.
我不敢相信你们没告诉我
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
你之前也瞒过我 不是吗?
You've kept things from me before,
didn't you?
对不起 我本来应该
告诉你阿尔菲的事
Sorry, I should have told you about Alfie.
听着 我真的
很想和你做朋友 卡蜜尔
Look, I really
want to be friends, Camille.
那意味着我们得信任彼此
And that means
we have to trust each other.
我也想
I want that, too.
我真的想
I really do.
嘿 库珀
Hey, Cooper.
你们俩自己聊
I'll let you two talk.
所以我猜除了我
所有人都知道你在巴黎
So I guess everyone knows
you stayed in Paris except for me.
怎么回事?
你怎么跑去跟安托万一起工作了?
What's going on?
How did you end up working with Antoine?
我在你缺席的那个欢送会上
跟他共度了大把时光
I got to spend a lot of time with him
at my going-away party that you missed.
我对拉芙家族有些想法
我猜他很喜欢
I had a few ideas about Maison Lavaux
and I guess he really liked them.
-这都是欢送会上发生的事?
-不 不全是
-This all happened at the party?
-No, not all.
我一到伦敦
安托万就问我是否能回来
You see, once I got to London,
Antoine asked if I could come back.
他想多听一些想法
He wanted to hear more.
所以我就回来了
So I did.
在一次很棒的午餐结束时
他问我是否想当他的财务总监
And by the end of this amazing lunch,
he asked me to be his CFO.
一切进展都非常迅速
I mean, it all happened pretty fast.
那你为什么不告诉我?
So why keep it all from me?
因为我发现我们俩想法不同
I was picking up the hints
that you and I weren't on the same page.
我不想让你觉得我是为了你回到巴黎
I didn't want you to think
I was coming back to Paris for you.
不 我很遗憾你这么想
No, I'm really sorry you felt that way.
我不是空穴来风
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表