剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Gabriel, my friend, and I
我们俩要在他的餐厅
给我男朋友阿尔菲开欢送会
are throwing Alfie, my boyfriend,
a party at his restaurant.
你把我说晕了 我还喝了香槟
Shh! You're making me dizzy
and I have the champagne spins.
不好意思 我以为我说过
不能在公♥寓♥里吃东西
Excusez-moi, I thought I said
no eating in the apartment.
而且我拒绝了这位客户
And no to this client.
但我不想让你在考虑这个产品前
I know, but I didn't want you
to make a McMistake
犯“麦错误”
before considering the product.
你比任何人都了解法国市场
You know the French market
better than anyone,
你知道如何帮助美国人
适应这个城市
and you know how to help an American
adapt to this city.
你想要一个引人注目的客户
来帮你宣传公♥司♥
You want a splashy client
to announce your company,
把它当成是“小快乐” 一点奢侈
think of it as a "petit plaisir".
A little luxury.
麦法棍是个好主意
The McBaguette is one idea,
但别忘了你非常喜爱的钻石法棍
but let's not forget the diamond baguettes
you love so much.
卢克 给她看看宝诗龙的展牌
Luc, show her the deck for Boucheron.
还没准备好
It's not ready yet.
而且艾米丽的客户不会在这里待很久
And Emily's client
is only in town for a short time.
行吧 我们去见他
Fine. We'll meet with him.
邀请他今晚吃晚餐
Invite him to dinner tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
除非你有更重要的安排
Unless you have more important plans.
我要给我男朋友办欢送会
I'm throwing a going away party
for my boyfriend.
-但我可以同时处理
-来吧
-But I can do both.
-Come.
我们讨论一下你的报告
Let's talk through your presentation.
朱利恩 预订座位
And, Julien, make a reservation,
8点 在埃菲尔铁塔的
朱尔斯凡尔纳餐厅
eight o'clock at the Resto Jules Verne
on the Eiffel Tower.
美国人喜欢那地方
Americans love that place.
-埃菲尔铁塔?
-看吧?
-Eiffel Tower?
-See?
我会预订的
I'll make the reservation.
你在干什么?希薇在干什么?
这太神经了!
What are you doing?
What is Sylvie doing? This is insane!
麦当劳配不上你?你吃了
你的麦法棍 还吃了艾米丽的一半
You're too good for McDo? You ate your
McBaguette and half of Emily's.
我今天做了很多有氧运动
I did a lot of cardio today,
你明白我的意思!
and you know what I mean!
宝诗龙的报告在哪儿?
Where is the Boucheron presentation?
-我把手提电脑留在萨维尔了
-什么?
-I left my laptop at Savoir.
-What?
这现在是战利品
而且我没有备份到云端
It's a spoil of war now. And I didn't
back up anything into the cloud.
我不信任云端
I don't trust the cloud.
你得去那儿取回来!
You need to go there and get it!
前往敌方阵地?玛德琳可能会
以非法入侵的名义逮捕我 或者更糟
Into enemy territory? Madeline could have
me arrested for trespassing. Or worse.
你觉得如果希薇知道
And what do you think Sylvie will do
你把所有客户资料都弄丢了
会干什么?
when she finds out
you've lost all of your client files?
你说得对
You're right.
至少玛德琳挺着大肚子追不到我
At least Madeline is too pregnant
to chase me.
为什么今天所有人都这么蠢?
Why is everyone so stupid today?
你好 玛德琳 你还好吗?
Hello, Madeline, how are you?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
没事 只是来拿些我留下的个人物品
No, just collecting
a few personal items I left behind.
“政♥变♥”期间没时间打包?
No time to pack during a coup?
拿了东西就走吧 我很忙
Well, grab your stuff and go.
I'm very busy.
玛德琳 很抱歉我们留你一个人
Madeline, I'm sorry we left you all alone.
无需道歉 而且我不是一个人
我还有艾米丽
You're not sorry.
And I'm not alone, I still have Emily.
不 艾米丽跟我们一起
No, no, Emily's with us.
艾米丽今天远程工作
因为她人不舒服
Emily's working remotely today
because she doesn't feel well.
不 她今天在希薇的新公♥司♥上班
No, no, no.
She works for Sylvie's new company.
好吧
Right.
-希薇的新公♥司♥
-对
-Sylvie's new company.
-Yeah.
她在那儿处理麦法棍的报告
She's there now working on
the presentation for the McBaguette.
她在芝加哥的关系帮了大忙
-Her Chicago connections were a big help.
很了不起
Amazing.
我们今晚要跟麦当劳的代表见面
And we are meeting with
the McDonald's representative tonight.
你们要推麦当劳的产品
You're pitching Mickie D's.
抱歉 我就知道
I'm sorry. I knew that. I knew that.
我很想送上一大瓶香槟
Yeah, I'd love to send over
a magnum of champagne to the table,
祝艾米丽一切顺利
just to wish Emily well.
你真是宽宏大量
That is very magnanimous of you.
别说了 这是她应得的
Stop, she's earned it.
晚餐在哪儿?
Where's the dinner?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
什么?
What?
当然好啦
Yes, of course.
就有点似曾相识的感觉
Just a little déjà vu.
还有一些存在焦虑
Along with some existential angst.
我最近不得不做很多重大的人生决定
I've had to make
a lot of big life decisions lately.
对 我刚想问玛德琳
听到这个消息有何反应
Yeah, I meant to ask
how Madeline took the news.
我相信这不是件容易的事
I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to do.
嗯…
Well…
我知道你把她当作导师
I know you thought of her as a mentor.
虽然我们的风格不同
And though our styles may differ,
我希望假以时日
你会以同样的方式看待我
I hope, in time,
you'll see me in the same way.
谢谢
Thank you.
这意义重大
It means a lot.
你的成功就是我的成功
Your success is my success.
我们同舟共济 不是吗?
We're in this together, aren't we?
我知道加入我 你要迈出一大步
I know by joining me,
you're taking a big leap.
客户到了
The client has arrived.
她怎么回事?
What's wrong with her?
没什么
Nothing.
我没事 一切都好
I'm fine. Everything's fine.
Um…
是时候展现芝加哥魅力了
Time to turn on that Chicago charm.
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
嘿
Hey.
人来啦
Here he is.
各位晚上好 好的 第一轮我请
Evening, all.
All right, first round's on me.
-不 今晚的酒水由我们买♥♥单
-谢谢 亲爱的
-No, drinks are on us tonight.
-Merci, love.
-艾米丽在吗?
-她会来的
-Is Emily here?
-Oh, she's coming.
我想她被工作拖住了
I think she got caught up with some work.
是的 她很快就到 她很喜欢你的
Yeah, she'll be here soon.
She adores you so much.
好吧
Right.
失陪一下 我得接这个电♥话♥
-Excuse me, I should take this.
我得去检查厨房♥里的东西
I need to check something in the kitchen.
好的 伙计 你去忙你的吧
Yeah, do your thing, mate.
我得给你介绍个人认识
I need to introduce you to someone.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表