剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
外表太被低估了
Presentation is so undervalued.
说起低估…
Speaking of undervalued…
朱利恩 请保持冷静
Julien, please stay calm.
艾米丽像穿着露脐上衣的小秃鹫一样
Emily completely swooped in on my client
扑向了我的客户
like a tiny vulture in a crop top.
这种事不是第一次发生了
And this isn't the first time
it's happened.
听我说 我理解你的沮丧…
Listen, I understand your frustration--
但你没有分担我的痛苦
And yet you don't share it.
艾米丽获胜时 公♥司♥就赢了
When Emily wins, the company wins.
对 我们都是一队的
Yes. We're all on the same team.
你能把面包递给我吗?
Could you pass the bread?
艾米丽不是个好队友
And Emily is not a good teammate.
当有球霸的时候 团队就散了!
Teams don't work when there is a ball hog!
我经验更丰富 我有资历
I have more experience.
I have seniority.
看在上帝的份上 我说法语!
For God's sake, I speak French!
好吧 朱利恩!我会跟她谈一下
Okay, Julien! I'll speak to her.
但我不会整个午餐
But I will not spend an entire lunch
听你抱怨艾米丽库珀的事
listening to you complain
about Emily Cooper.
我还得忍♥受多少这种事啊?
How much more of this
am I supposed to take?
不是吧!
Ah, non!
好吧 我有其他事要做
Okay, I have other things to do.
对不起
Sorry.
我没时间处理这个
I don't have time for this.
-再见
-希薇…
-Au revoir.
-Sylvie…
现在看看你做的事
Now look what you've done.
你看看
Look.
所以…
So…
我们考虑过加薪
We considered a raise
但阿尔菲有更好的建议
but Alfie had a better proposition.
我们会给你餐厅的分红
We'd like to give you a stake
in the restaurant.
好吧 那到底是什么意思?
Okay. What does that mean, exactly?
意思是你参与到分利润的环节
It means you participate in the profits
你需要做出更多商业决定
and in more of the business decisions
因为这些决定与你的薪水息息相关
since they will be linked to your salary.
比如聘请昂贵的糕点师这种事
Like hiring expensive pastry chefs,
for example.
如果餐厅成功了 那你就成功了
If the restaurant succeeds, you succeed,
-若失败了…
-会成功的
-if it doesn't--
-It will.
我知道你会全力以赴 让它更好
And I know you'll work your ass off
to make it even better.
更何况你的名字挂在正门上呢
Especially when it's your name
on the front door.
真的?
Really?
我可以更改餐厅的名字?
I can change the name of the restaurant?
这将是你的餐厅
It will be your restaurant.
我会是你沉默的商业伙伴
I'll be your silent partner.
你会保持沉默?
You will be silent?
或多或少吧
More or less.
你觉得怎么样?
So what do you think?
你可以把赌注押在自己身上
You can either bet on yourself
也可以接受另一份邀请
or take the other offer.
我们成交吗?
Do we have a deal?
成交 谢谢你 安托万
We have a deal. Thank you, Antoine.
我们得回办公室了
但我们会把文件送过来的
We have to get to the office,
but we'll have the paperwork sent over.
我马上出去
I'll be right out.
好了 你拥有了一家餐厅
Well, well, well, your own restaurant.
我猜你得拒绝另一份邀约了
I guess you'll have to turn down
that other offer.
对…
Right, uh…
那个…
That was…
完全是为了讨价还价捏造出来的?
Totally fabricated
for bargaining leverage?
-你怎么知道?
-因为我了解你
-How did you know?
-Because I know you.
你是我的朋友 拜托
You're my boy, come on.
我简直不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
相信吧 然后去工作
Believe it. And get to work.
再见 大厨
Au revoir, Chef.
(你下午有空吗?我有个好消息)
(我正在去奥赛博物馆的路上
想在那儿跟我汇合吗?)
(完美)
不是吧!太难以置信了
No way! That's incredible.
我仍然不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
我能相信
I can.
你为此奋斗了那么久
You've been working towards this
for so long.
你记得我们最初在这里约过会吗?
Do you remember
we had one of our first dates here?
当时你刚得到了一份厨房♥的工作
And you'd just gotten a job in a kitchen.
在11区的那个恐怖的地方
That terrible place in the 11th.
天啊 那个大厨就是个混♥蛋♥
-God, that chef was a dick.
-Ouais.
那是我做过的最糟糕的工作
Worst job I've ever had.
但你当时很激动
Ah, but you were excited.
你曾经有那么多梦想 记得吗?
You had so many dreams. Remember?
我其实记得那次约会 我被你吓到了
I remember that date, actually.
I was so intimidated by you.
我吗?
Me?
为什么?
Why?
你对每件作品都了如指掌
You knew everything
about every single piece.
不是的 你只是什么都不知道
No, you just didn't know anything.
但看看现在的你
你来这里的次数跟我一样多
But look at you now,
you come here as much as I do.
怎么了?
What is it?
卡蜜尔
Camille.
我们第一次来这里的时候
我曾经有远大的梦想
I had big dreams
the first time we came here.
这些梦想越来越大
And they've only gotten bigger.
我能预见和你在一起的生活
I see my life with you.
我也是
Me too.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
你把我打算说的话说出来了
You took the words out of my mouth.
那你同意了吗?
Is that a yes?
非常感谢你这么快就来了
Thank you so much for
coming in on such short notice.
我们对我们找到的这对夫妇
感到非常兴奋
We are so excited about
the couple we have found.
非常优雅且惊艳
-So chic and fabulous.
事实上 他现在在给我打电♥话♥
Oh, actually, he's calling me right now.
我出去接一下
I'll just step right out.
嘿 一切都好吗?
Hey, is everything okay?
大新闻 卡蜜尔和我刚刚订婚了
Big news. Camille and I just got engaged.
什么?发生了什么?
What? What happened?
她问了我 然后我同意了
She asked me and I said yes.
对不起 我希望
这不会给你带来任何麻烦
I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't
screw anything up for you.
不会 别道歉
No. No, no, don't be sorry.
我真的很为你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
但我现在跟客户在一起
所以我得挂了
But I'm here with a client
so I have to go.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
爱情墙是巴黎迷人的秘密珍宝之地
The Wall of I Love You is a charming
secret gem of Paris.
就跟你们的标识一样
Much like your logo,
巧妙地隐藏了起来
只有知情人士才知道
cleverly hidden,
except for those in the know.
能认出这只小蝴蝶的人
Anyone who recognizes
this little butterfly
都是非常优雅的知情人
is a very chic insider.
这不是蝴蝶
It's not a butterfly.
不是?
Ah, no?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表