剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我们现在双方都两败俱伤
We are hurting. You're hurting.
希薇的自尊心受到了伤害
Sylvie's pride is damaged.
你已经表明你的立场了
You made your point.
现在你需要道歉 请她回来
And now you need to apologize
and to beg her to come back.
那我为什么不直接戳瞎自己啊?
Why don't I just stab myself in the eye?
法国人喜欢恭维
And the French love flattery.
你必须用特定的方式
跟法国人打交道
You have to talk to French people
in a certain way.
他们喜欢听好话
They like to hear sweet things.
“早上好 晚上好 您先请 谢谢”
"Bonjour, bonsoir, après vous, merci."
记住 法语是外交语言
Remember. French is
the language of diplomacy.
你有机会在这里成为外交官
And you have an opportunity here
to be a diplomat.
玛德琳惠勒大使 有人吗?
Ambassador Madeline Wheeler, anyone?
-是吗?
-这太蠢了
-Yeah?
-That's stupid.
而且希薇不想见我
Plus, Sylvie won't want to meet me.
我知道她今晚会去哪儿
I know where she'll be tonight.
你也可以去
And you can be there, too.
去服装博物馆参加皮尔库特的回顾展
你们俩都去
Come to Pierre Cadault's retrospective
at costume museum. Both of you.
这是你和希薇握手言和的完美之地
This is the perfect place for you
and Sylvie to bump into each other.
真是好主意
What a bonne idée.
在我看来 不那么好
Not such a bonne idée in my book.
我可能没办法了
I may be running out of options.
有什么建议能让我
在最后关头找到裙子吗?
Any tips on where I can
find a dress last minute?
当然
Bien sûr.
(里纳德)
太酷了!
So cool!
别碰 女士!
Ne touchez pas, madame!
抱歉 我情不自禁
Sorry, I can't help myself.
不 我不应该碰高定的
No, no, no.
I should not be touche-ing the couture.
这个系列非常特别
This was a very special collection.
让很多人重新认识了皮尔
所以我完全理解
Put Pierre back on the map
for a lot of people, so I totally get it.
尼古拉斯德莱昂
Nicolas de Leon.
对 我当然知道 我知道你的一切
Yes, I know, of course.
I know everything about you.
你♥爸♥爸经营JVMA公♥司♥
Your father runs JVMA,
即几乎所有重要奢侈品品牌的本家
home to almost every important
luxury brand.
他有三个儿子 全都在做这行
He has three sons, all in the business.
你是最年轻的
但你应该是最像你♥爸♥爸的
You are the youngest, but you're
supposed to be most like your dad,
连他对赛车的喜爱都继承了
all the way down
to his love of racing cars.
我是萨维尔的艾米丽库珀
Emily Cooper, Savoir.
萨维尔!
Savoir!
你们是重塑了皮尔库特形象的
You are all behind Ringard,
“里纳德”系列的背后推手
the collection
that's reinvented Pierre Cadault.
我也知道一些
-I know a few things, too.
好吧 那你知道我们能有多成功
Well, then you know
how successful we can be.
我很乐意与您共进午餐
或是喝一杯讨论你们的营销需求
I would love to meet you for lunch or
a drink to discuss your marketing needs.
如果你真做了功课
If you've really done your homework,
你会知道我们所有品牌的营销
都是公♥司♥内部做的
you would know that we do our marketing
for all of our brands in-house,
-但我仍然希望我们能喝一杯
-当然了
-but I hope we can still have that drink.
-Of course.
失陪一下
我刚看到我的一个朋友来了
Excuse me.
I just saw a friend of mine walk in.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
和往常一样 我在偷走你的光芒
I'm just stealing your shine,
as per usual.
拿去吧 我的太多了
Take it. I have too much.
我的女伴来了
My plus one arrived.
我的另一位女伴呢?
Where's my other plus one?
吸奶中
Um…
Pumping.
不跟你们一起工作真是太痛苦了
It's such a struggle
not working with you guys.
希望在今晚以后 一切都能解决
Hopefully, after tonight,
everything will be fixed.
玛德琳会邀请希薇回到萨维尔!
Madeline is going to ask Sylvie
to come back to Savoir!
我觉得不至于这么震惊吧
I… I don't think it's that shocking.
撞衫了
It's a couture car crash.
妈的!
Oh, merde!
晚上好 希薇
Bonsoir, Sylvie.
好吧 你当然穿起来更好看
Well, you definitely wore it better.
真的吗 玛德琳?
Really, Madeline?
先是萨维尔 现在是衣服?
First Savoir, now this?
你真的想成为我吗?
Are you actually trying to be me?
希薇
Wow, Sylvie.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
跑道出租店
At Louez le Runway.
这是租的?
It's a rental?
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
不 他们有严格的清洗流程
No, they have
a very rigorous cleaning process.
听我说…
Look, uh…
希薇
Sylvie.
我也许能穿上这条裙子 但你…
I may be able to put on the dress,
but you…
对待客户和文化很有一套…
have a way with clients and culture…
我要效仿都无从下手
I can't even begin to emulate.
我以前把你给公♥司♥带来的贡献
当作理所当然…
I took for granted
what you bring to the company and…
我…
I am…
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我们实话实说 我们俩都很痛苦
But let's be honest. We're both suffering.
我不想求你 但我来了
I don't want to beg, but, well, here I am.
我们很希望你能回来
做萨维尔的负责人
We would love to have you back
as president of Savoir.
等等 让我理解一下
Wait. Let me understand.
你先是试着摧毁我的公♥司♥
然后你想让我替你工作?
First you try to destroy my company,
then you want me to work for you?
和我一起工作
With me.
而且薪酬待遇会大涨
And with a substantial
pay package increase,
包括整个八月休假
including taking off
the entire month of August,
这是我们在美国只能做梦才有的待遇
something we in America
only can dream about.
Oh.
很有诱惑力
What a tempting offer.
我还有荣幸
能向芝加哥的董事会汇报吗?
Will I still have the pleasure
of reporting to the board in Chicago?
那会是他们的荣幸
Well, the pleasure would be theirs.
或许我能去拜访公♥司♥总部?
Perhaps I could visit
corporate headquarters?
看场小熊队比赛
然后环区旅行怎么样?
How about a Cubs game
and a tour of the Loop?
别忘了深盘披萨
Let's not forget the deep dish pizza.
一直吃到撑
Until it's coming out of your ears.
天啊 你说得太诱人了
Oh, God, you make it sound so enticing.
但是…
But…
我和美国公♥司♥
就像你穿着那条裙子一样
me and an American company,
it's like you in that dress.
它就是不合适
It just doesn't fit.
希薇 拜托
Sylvie, come on.
你只剩一个客户了
You're down to one client.
对
Yeah.
我可能只有皮尔
但一个大客户就够了
I may only have Pierre
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表