剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
所以我的新财务总监
既不可靠又不慎重
So my new CFO is untrustworthy
and indiscreet.
抱歉 我以为她算团队的一份子
Sorry. I assumed she's part of the team.
那得由我来决定
That's for me to decide.
我保证不会再跟她说任何事的
I promise I'll never speak to her
about anything again.
事实上 这是我的错
Actually, this is my fault.
是我逼他说的
I tortured it out of him.
但在我看来 这更像是个机会
而不是个问题
But it sounds more like an opportunity
than a problem to me.
Oh.
此话怎讲?
And how is that?
像迈凯伦那样 把你所拥有的
Release what you have
as a limited-edition perfume
当作限♥量♥版香水发布出来
like what McLaren's doing tonight.
这一切都取决于香水的品质
It all comes down
to the quality of the fragrance.
把它装在很惊艳的瓶子里
Put it in an amazing bottle
and make it available
溢价销♥售♥给你最好的客户
only to your best customers, at a premium.
一旦它流入公开市场 价格会疯涨的
Once it hits the open market,
the price could go crazy.
Hmm.
谢谢你向我解释简单的供需法则
Thank you for explaining to me
the simple law of supply and demand.
下一站 世界银行
Next stop, the World Bank.
情况不太妙 对吧?
That wasn't good, was it?
不太妙 亲爱的
No, love.
一点都不妙
Not good at all.
谢谢你们到这里参加
Thank you for being here
拉芙家族主办的迈凯伦体验周末活动
at the McLaren experience weekend
hosted by Maison Lavaux.
Whoo!
很荣幸能主办您的活动
So honored you chose us to host.
-不 谢谢你 先生
-谢谢
-No, thank you, sir.
-Thank you.
很荣幸能收钱拯救你的活动
Honored to be paid to rescue your event.
本着我们的新友谊
In the spirit of our new friendship,
受迈凯伦紫色限定款启发
and inspired by
the limited-edition purple McLaren,
我很高兴地宣布拉芙家族即将推出
I'm thrilled to announce that
Maison Lavaux will be introducing
我们自己的紫色限定香水
its own limited-edition purple fragrance,
拉芙薰衣草
Lavande de Lavaux.
就像迈凯伦本身一样
As exclusive as the McLaren itself,
它将成为市场上最奢侈的香水之一
it promises to be one of
the most luxurious perfumes on the market.
请尽情享受这美妙的夜晚
Please enjoy this wonderful night.
我想知道是谁想出了这么妙的点子
I wonder who came up
with that brilliant idea.
只要他开心
你能保住工作 我就没事
As long as he's happy
and you still have a job, I'm all good.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃里克在哪?
Where's Erik?
他走了
He left.
因为我?
Because of me?
他想知道我们为什么还不离婚
He wants to know why we're still married.
说实话我自己也想知道
And, honestly, I ask myself that too.
跟我一起去散步吗?
Come for a walk with me?
我们真的需要做些什么
We really need to do something.
如果我们名义上还是夫妻的话
How do you want us to move forward in life
怎么能在生活中前进呢?
if, on paper, we're still married?
你想离婚吗?
Do you want a divorce?
你呢?
Do you?
我…
Well, I…
我只希望你能开心
All I want is for you to be happy.
结婚与否改变不了什么
Married or not,
doesn't change anything.
我会支持你的
I'm here for you.
算了 我工作太忙了
Anyway, I'm too busy with work.
等等…
Hold on…
这是我们维持着
婚姻关系的唯一理由吗?
Is that the only reason
we stay married, you and me?
怎么了?
What?
蜜蜂!
Bees!
跑啊!
Run!
它们在我衣服里!
They're in my dress!
它们在我裤子里!
They're in my pants!
好的 快跑!
Okay, okay, run, run!
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
怎么样?房♥间还舒服吗?
How's it going?
The room was comfortable?
很棒
Wonderful.
谢谢你招待我们
Thank you for having us.
我很荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
-我去把行李放在车里
-好的
-I'll put the suitcases in the car.
-Yes.
我很高兴看见你很开心 希薇
I'm glad to see you happy, Sylvie.
不管你选择哪个男人
With whichever man you choose.
只要不是我的丈夫就好
As long as it's not my husband.
彼此彼此
Well, that makes two of us.
我去叫辆出租车
I'll call us a cab.
你们要出去吗?
Are you heading out?
谢谢你们来帮拉芙家族
Thank you for coming through
for Maison Lavaux.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
这是我们的荣幸
It was our pleasure.
而且阿尔菲 我很高兴
有你做我们的新财务总监
And Alfie, I'm so glad you're our new CFO.
我们迫切需要愿意跟安托万正面交锋
We desperately needed someone
willing to go toe to toe with Antoine
控制他大手大脚花钱的人
and rein in his extravagant tendencies.
这就是为何我们喜欢他
我觉得他出来了
Well, that's why we love him,
and I think he's coming around.
我最喜欢的两名员工
以及我可爱的妻子
Two of my favorite colleagues,
and my lovely wife.
艾米丽
Emily.
谢谢你给的启发
Thank you for the inspiration.
迈凯伦团队的一些人
提前预定了有编号♥的拉芙薰衣草
Some of the McLaren team preordered
numbered bottles of Lavande de Lavaux.
他们想跟车一起推销
They want to promote it with the car.
天啊 好耶!
Oh, my God, yay!
这太棒了 这不完全算是损失
That's amazing,
it's not a complete loss.
相反
On the contrary.
现在 亲爱的…
Now, darling…
别生气 但没有紫色的车
我该怎么生产紫色的香水呢?
Don't be mad, but how can I produce
a purple scent without a purple car?
她是我的缪斯
She's my muse.
什么?你开玩笑的吗?
Are you kidding me?
我是你的缪斯 我们买♥♥不起这车
阿尔菲 拜托
I'm your muse, and we can't afford this.
Alfie, please.
安托万 我们差不多
刚躲过了一场危机
Antoine, we just nearly avoided a crisis.
这真的有必要吗?
I mean, is this really necessary?
当需求都已满足时
奢侈品就成了一种需求
Luxury is a necessity
that begins when necessity ends.
Mmm. Coco Chanel.
可可香奈儿说的
没错 我觉得她知道自己在说什么
Exactly, and I think she knew
what she was talking about.
你介意吗?我没时间把车开回巴黎
Do you mind? I don't have time
to drive it back to Paris.
好吧 我的意思是 我相信我能…
Well, I mean, I'm sure I can…
我肯定能想出办法销账的
I'm sure I can find a way to write it off.
我觉得你可以的
I thought you might.
我们在办公室见
I'll see you back at the office.
我说的控制他不是这个意思
This is not what I meant
by reining him in.
算了 归途愉快
Anyway, have a good trip back.
再见
Bye.
天啊
-Oh, boy.
我一直想试试这车
I always wanted to do that.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表