剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
对 这是青豆配蘑菇酱
Yes, this was the green beans
with a sauce of champi-pons.
蘑菇?她说蘑菇 她说蘑菇!蘑菇?
Mushrooms? She said mushrooms.
She said mushrooms! Mushrooms?
蘑菇!
Mushrooms!
我跟你说了我丈夫对蘑菇过敏
你在逗我吗?
I told you my husband is allergic to
mushrooms, are you kidding me?
这很危险 看看他
他无法呼吸 皮肤变红
It's very dangerous, look at him,
he can't breathe, he's turning red.
他对蘑菇过敏 这不难理解!
He's allergic to mushrooms,
it's not complicated to understand!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
先生 你还好吗?
Sir, are you okay?
我觉得他过敏了
I think he's having
an allergy attack.
你的服务员跟我们说
这道菜里没有蘑菇
Your waitress told us
there were no mushrooms in the dish.
有蘑菇 否则他不会出现过敏反应
There are mushrooms, he wouldn't
be reacting like this otherwise.
你跟他们说菜里没有蘑菇?
Did you tell them
there were no mushrooms?
不是的 我说没有香槟
No, I thought he said no champagne.
是蘑菇 不是香槟 艾米丽 法语里
香槟和蘑菇发音只有一字之差
Champignons, not champagne.
Champignons, Emily. It's mushrooms.
这太让人困惑了 我不知道
That's just confusing. I don't know.
打112
Call 112.
112?那是像911一样的吗?
112? What is that like 911?
把你电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone.
-你说工作时不能带手♥机♥
-天啊
-You said no cell phones at work.
-Oh, Christ.
她应该被炒鱿鱼 她无法胜任工作!
She needs to get fired!
She's horrible at her job!
希望你能喜欢
I hope you enjoyed it.
-非常喜欢
-谢谢 这很棒
-Very much.
-Thank you, it was wonderful.
-哦 太棒了
-晚安
-Oh, great.
-Good evening.
谢谢 谢谢光临
Merci. Thanks for coming.
再见
Bye.
今晚谢谢你了
Thank you for tonight.
这像梦一般
It was a dream.
我很开心你很开心
I'm happy you're happy.
我很好奇你是否有机会坦白
I'm curious if you had a chance
to make a confession.
我跟你说过 我没有任何秘密
I told you. I don't have any secrets.
你呢?
What about you?
艺术家能成为她自己的作品吗?
Can the artist be her own subject?
这个仅为你准备
This one's just for you.
晚安
Good night.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
显然我错过了法语课的蔬菜日
Obviously I missed vegetable day
at French class.
别道歉了 他没事
Stop apologizing. He's fine.
我不应该待在这里的
I'm not supposed to be here.
我不是当服务员的料
我是个营销主管
I'm not cut out to be a waitress,
I'm a marketing executive.
我对我的生活做了什么?
What am I doing with my life?
我以为你是想休息一下?
I thought you wanted
to take some time off?
我在尝试 我试着好好利用休息
I'm trying to make the most of all this,
但目前为止 我只能处理
照片墙的机器人发来的垃圾信息
but so far all I've been able to do
is field spam messages from Instagram bots
并且差点杀了你其中一个常客
and nearly kill one of your regulars.
你想知道我的想法吗?
Do you want to know what I think?
请说
Please.
我觉得你把生活变成了工作
I think you're making life into work.
我情不自禁
Well, I can't help it.
慢下来 你被赐予了
宝贵的时间 接受吧
Slow down. You've been given
the gift of time. Take it.
花点时间去生活
Take the time to live.
花点时间去生活?
Take the time to live?
对
Yes.
你的时间管理很烂
但你的法语在进步
Your timing kind of sucks,
but your French is improving.
我只是很害怕
当我这么做的时候会发生什么
Well, I'm just so scared
of what will happen when I do.
只有一种方法能知道
There's only one way to find out.
艾米丽 你被炒了
Emily, you're fired.
Oh!
谢谢
Thank you.
出去
Get out.
我今早撞见洛朗开着门撒尿
I walked in on Laurent this morning.
Peeing with the door open.
Ew!
而且他可能昨晚听到我们的声音了
And he probably heard us last night.
那不会是第一次
That wouldn't be the first time.
那样应该让我感觉好些吗?
That's supposed to make me feel better?
埃里克
Erik,
他只是过来帮我处理事务所的事的
he's just here to help me with the agency.
我发誓他不会一直待在这里
And he's not going to stay forever,
I promise.
很好
Good.
因为我真的不喜欢跟你前夫共享你
Because I really don't like
sharing you with your ex-husband.
并不是我前夫
Well, not my ex exactly.
请别提醒我
Please don't remind me.
你想要什么?
What would you like?
我要一杯皇家基尔酒
I'll have a Kir Royale.
我也要一杯皇家基尔酒
A Kir Royale for me too please.
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么?
What?
我觉得全宇宙都在给我传递一个信息
I think the universe
is trying to send me a message.
我们要去那边!
We're going to go that way!
(直播中)
-幽灵列车见?
-好
-Meet you at the ghost train?
-Yeah.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
艾米丽 你们这一代人
Well, that's the thing
about your generation, Emily,
一点都不神秘
not a shred of mystery.
全世界都一直知道你在哪儿
The whole world knows where you are,
all the time.
有道理 但你从来不看我的故事
Fair, but you never watch my stories.
虽然我一直希望你看
Although I'm always hoping you would.
我知道是你
在埃德加和库珀的活动后面“搞鬼”
I know it was you
behind the Edgard and Cooper campaign.
你觉得我不会发现吗?
还是说那就是你一直以来的目的?
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
Or was that your intention all along?
不是这样的
It's not that calculated.
我只是想帮忙 好吗?
I was just trying to be helpful. Okay?
我不想浪费一个完美的营销创意
I didn't want to waste
a perfectly good deck.
所以你把点子拱手送人
So you gave your ideas away.
你从中能捞到什么好处呢?
What could you
possibly stand to gain from that?
希薇 信不信由你 我并非别有用心
Sylvie, believe it or not,
I don't have an ulterior motive.
我不是玛德琳
I'm not Madeline.
我真的希望你能成功
I really want you to succeed.
无论我是否加入
With or without me.
对 但我太过骄傲
不愿意盗取别人的想法
Yeah, but I'm too proud
to steal someone else's ideas.
所以我们不得不达成某种协议
So we'll have to come
to some sort of arrangement.
天啊!好的 我愿意!
Oh, my God! Yes, I'm so there!
不 我还没问你任何事呢
No, I haven't asked you anything yet.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
好吧…
Well…
你愿意回来吗?
Would you come back?
我很荣幸
I would be honored.
我们周一见
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表