剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
I didn't make this up.
我彻底敞开心扉 而你把我晾在一边
I put myself out there,
and you left me hanging.
我不知道该说什么
I… I don't know what to say.
你不必说什么
You don't have to say anything.
真的很高兴见到你 库珀
It's been really nice to see you, Cooper.
这顿晚餐安托万买♥♥单
Dinner's on Antoine.
天啊 阿尔菲一直都在这里
Oh, my God,
Alfie's been here the whole time.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我们基本上都住得很近
We basically live in a dorm.
我刚好碰到了卡蜜尔
I ran into Camille crossing the quad
听说你们俩在餐厅喝酒
and I heard you two were
having drinks in the commons.
-但说真的 你还好吗?
-不好
-But seriously, are you okay?
-No.
我就是很疑惑
I'm just confused.
我有点生气 但他看起来很好
I'm kind of mad, but he looked so good.
-西装革履?
-西装革履
-Suit?
-Suit.
宽领衬衫
Spread collar shirt.
我想把他的领结拉下来
I wanted to poke my finger
above his tie knot and pull it down.
真激烈
Hot.
他说他感觉自己彻底敞开了心扉
而我却没有回应
He said he felt like he put himself
out there and I didn't reciprocate.
-你确实没回应
-我错了
-Well, you didn't.
-Well, I was wrong.
现在他真的很受伤 彻底封闭了起来
And now he's really hurt
and he's completely closed off.
而且他替安托万工作!
And he's working for Antoine!
-那…
-简直太疯狂了
-That's--
-How crazy is that?
这是怎么回事 阿尔菲?
哈?
Huh?
迪翁沃里克的歌♥?
The Dionne Warwick song?
“阿尔菲”?拜托!
"Alfie"? Come on!
这是怎么回事
当你处理感情时 阿尔菲?
好的 我知道了
Okay, I got it. I get it, I get it.
是我活该
I deserve this.
我失去以后才意识到
I didn't realize what I had
until I lost it.
不 他很受伤
但那并不意味着你失去了他
No, no, he's hurt,
but that doesn't mean you lost him.
真的?
Really?
对 但如果你想让他回来
你必须积极一点 敞开心扉
Yeah, but you have to really put yourself
out there if you want him back.
对 好吧 美国梦变成了法国噩梦
Yeah, well, the American dream
turned into the French nightmare.
也祝你们好运
Best to you as well.
总有一天 你会让一些
其他的营销公♥司♥开心的
You're gonna make some other
marketing firm really happy one day.
好的 再见
Voilà. Au revoir. Au revoir.
这太难了
This is so hard.
玛德琳给我们所有的客户发了邮件
Madeline sent emails
to all of our clients,
他们想知道发生了什么
they want to know what's happening.
我们所有的生意都被毁了
All our business is kaput.
不 我们仍然有皮尔库特
No, we still have Pierre Cadault.
竞业禁止协议仅有一年的实效
它不是永久生效
And the non-compete clause is only valid
for one year, it's not forever.
所以我们没有客户了
So we have no clients.
我们会找到新客户的 朱利恩
We'll find new ones, Julien.
你不会以为创业很容易吧?
You didn't think starting a business
was going to be easy, did you?
没有
No.
嘿 玛德琳 我能得到你的允许去…
Hey, Madeline,
can I get your approval on…
-你好!
-你在吸奶!
-Bonjour!
-Oh, you're pumping!
对 杰克拒绝了奶妈
Yeah. Jack's on a nursing strike.
太法国人了
So French.
总之 我很高兴地告诉了大家
竞业禁止协议生效了
Anyway, I'm happy to report
that the non-compete went out.
我打赌希薇很担心吧
I bet Sylvie shit her pants.
这是最好的做法吗?
Is this the best course of action?
这并不一定能推动我们的事业发展
It's not necessarily
driving business our way.
对 但可以在我们找到
法国这边的负责人时
Yes, but it's keeping it
out of Sylvie's hands
避免让这些生意落入希薇之手
while we find ourselves
a French president.
你知道最近有人在我
处于困境时跟我说了什么吗?
You know what someone said to me recently
when I was in a tough spot?
用力 即使很疼
Push. Even when it hurts.
(艾米丽 我们能去喝一杯吗?)
-嘿!
-嗨!
-Hey!
-Hi!
-卢克!
-艾米丽
-Luc!
-Emily!
我很想你
I've missed you.
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
要是玛德琳没回来这里
我们本来可以继续一起工作的
If Madeline hadn't come back out here,
we'd still be working together.
确实 但这也要怪希薇的自大
-True, but Sylvie's ego is also to blame.
-Mmm.
我知道她很受伤
I know she's hurting,
但我们这么多年建立的那些关系
结果就全废了
but we built up so many relationships
over the years just to lose them.
我感觉很不好
I feel terrible.
我们都很难受
We are all suffering.
我通常像大鸡鸡一样
I am usually like a big cock.
什么?
What?
骄傲、高大、鸡群的守护者
You know, proud, tall,
protector of the flock.
公鸡
A rooster.
对!公鸡
Yes! The rooster.
鸡鸡或者公鸡是法国的象征
The cock, or the rooster,
is a symbol in France.
即便脚踩在屎坑里也能打鸣
Able to sing
even when their feet are in the shit.
那就是我
That is me.
但现在…
But right now…
即使是我也无法打鸣了
even I cannot sing.
那我觉得我们需要做些什么
Then I think we need
to do something about it.
我要去植物园的迷宫里走一走
I am going to walk the labyrinth
at the Jardin des Plantes.
你想跟我一起吗?
Would you like to join me?
事实上我们正在面试
萨维尔的新负责人
Actually, we're interviewing
for a new president of Savoir
我知道这份工作的合适人选
and I have just the person for the job,
但我需要你的帮助
but I'm going to need your help.
(萨维尔 巴黎)
我之前怎么没想到?
卢克 你是完美的人选!
Why didn't I think of this before?
Luc, you're the perfect candidate!
你有经验 熟知品牌 懂奢侈品
You've got the experience,
you know the brands, you know luxury.
不 不是我
No, no. No, no, no. It's not me.
只有一个人配得上这个职位
There's only one person
who is right for this role.
那就是…
And that is…
希薇
Sylvie.
抱歉 什么?
I'm sorry. What?
希薇拥有所有关系
Sylvie has all the relationships.
皮尔、拉芙、齐默、日默瓦
Pierre, Lavaux, Zimmer, Rimowa.
所有这些客户都想跟她合作 不是我
All those clients want to work with her.
Not with me.
她是芝加哥方最初挑中的人选
She's what Chicago
bought in the first place.
只有一个人能取代希薇
那就是希薇本人
The only one
who can replace Sylvie is Sylvie.
好吧 这是个埋伏
Okay. This is an ambush.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表