剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我现在看出来了
不是蝴蝶 这是个气球
Oh, I see it now. No, it's a balloon.
总之 就像我说的…
Anyway, as I was saying--
我能打断一下吗?
是关于那对情侣的事
May I interrupt?
It's actually about the couple.
说得好像我能阻止你一样
As if I could stop you.
他们深陷爱河 迫不及待
Well, they're just so in love
that they couldn't wait.
然后…他们刚刚订婚了
And… Well, they just got engaged.
-什么?
-钱都不要了?
-What?
-And sacrificed all that money?
如果你真的陷入了爱河 钱不重要
Well, if you're really in love,
the money doesn't matter.
这让我怀疑这个提案的角度
And it made me wonder
whether or not this proposal angle
是否真的像我们想象中的那么浪漫
is actually as romantic as we thought.
我们在试图人为制♥造♥
一个本来应该是由心而生的瞬间
We're trying to manufacture a moment
that is supposed to come from the heart.
可能确实是这样
Perhaps it's true.
所以我想提议一个不同的方向
So I'd love to propose
a different direction.
艾米丽 我们能私下聊吗?
Emily, can we speak privately?
不 我想听一下
No, I'd like to hear this.
我也想
So would I.
我们把你的品牌放在前排 中♥央♥
Okay, well…
We put your brand front row, center.
你的标识已经看起来像气球了
Your logo already looks like a balloon.
所以如果我们
把它做成一个热气球怎么样?
So what if we made it a hot air balloon?
或者做几个热气球
Or several of them.
让相爱的情侣坐在热气球上
飘过法国的乡村
Floating above the French countryside
with couples in love.
那会很美 而且像梦一样
It would be so gorgeous and dreamy.
“爱在空中”
"Love is in the air."
That… That could be our tagline.
这可以是我们的口号♥
我喜欢这个想法 我们多久能落实?
I love that. How soon
can we make this happen?
我们必须迅速动工
Well, we'll have to work quickly.
非常、非常快
Very, very quickly.
但我觉得我们可以一起度过难关
But I think we can pull this together.
太棒了
Fantastic.
爱在空中
Love is in the air.
是的 我有想法
Yeah. I have ideas.
但这是个好想法 “爱在空中”
But that was a great one.
"Love is in the air"
(格拉托事务所)
卢克?
Luc?
我吗?
Me?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
午饭后我就一直把衬衫泡在水槽里
I've been soaking my shirt in the sink
since lunch
我觉得它好些了
and I think it's getting better.
但不够好
But not good enough.
显然…
Obviously…
我看得出来
As I can well see.
我得下班后骑自行车
疯狂赶回家 然后换衣服
So, I will race home on my bicycle
after work and change.
我觉得我会大汗淋淋的
I will be very sweaty, I think.
说实话我不常流汗
I'm not someone who sweats a lot, frankly,
但如果我不能洗澡…
but if I can't take a shower…
但我已经准备好为这项艺术而受苦了
But I am ready to suffer for this art.
卢克
Luc.
今天压力太大了 而且我不舒服
It's been a stressful day,
and I'm not feeling well.
我觉得我去不了
I don't think I can make it.
不要啊!
Oh, no!
我很期待在歌♥剧院
度过一个美好的夜晚的
I was so looking forward
to a beautiful night at the opera.
我也是 卢克 我也是!
Me too, Luc. Me too!
-说实话 我…怎么?
-卢克
-Honestly, I-- What?
-Luc.
等等 打扰一下 我得接这个电♥话♥
你能离开吗?
Hold on. Excuse me, I should take this.
Can you leave?
妈妈?一切都还好吗?
Maman? Is everything all right?
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
我打电♥话♥是想确认你是否一切都好
I'm calling to see
if everything is all right with you.
我知道今天不是最轻松的一天
I know this isn't always the easiest day.
今天怎么了?
What's today?
不要对你妈妈撒谎
Don't lie to your mother.
当情况不太顺利时
Anniversaries are always difficult
when things…
周年纪念日总是很难
don't quite work out.
妈妈 洛朗和我还结着婚呢
Maman, Laurent and I are still married.
而且我们最近经常见面
And we've been seeing
a lot of each other lately.
多棒啊
How wonderful.
你们今晚要做什么?
And what are you doing this evening?
他在圣特罗佩的俱乐部
He's at his club in Saint-Tropez.
但今天是你们的纪念日
On your anniversary.
希薇 你为什么要忍♥受这种事?
Sylvie, why do you put up with this?
事实上 我要去看歌♥剧
Actually, I'm going to the opera.
真希望我能陪你去
Ah! Well, I wish I was there
to be with you.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来 妈妈
Okay. Thank you for calling, Maman.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Goodbye.
-Bonsoir.
-Bonsoir.
我是福利委员会的
I'm on the benefit committee
我的客人来不了
and my guest couldn't make it.
能把这个捐回去吗?
Is there a way to donate this back?
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在太晚了 其他人没法用这张票
It's too late for anyone to use it.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
你在这里做什么?
-What are you doing here?
你以为我忘了今天是什么日子吗?
Did you think I forgot what today is?
是吗?
Yes?
好吧 我确实忘了
Okay, I did.
但我一想起来 就登上了飞机
But as soon as I remembered,
I got on a plane.
我不想强迫你做你不想做的事
I don't want to drag you to something
you don't want to do.
我非常感谢
And I appreciate that.
但今晚 我想跟我妻子
一起庆祝纪念日
But tonight, I want to spend
my anniversary with my wife.
Mademoiselle?
-Bonne soirée.
-Merci.
-Bonsoir.
-Bonsoir.
你表演得太棒了
You killed that shit.
你真的把最好的演出留到了最后
You really saved the best for last.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们应该在最后知道
他们把谁赶走了
They deserve one last reminder
of what they're throwing away.
敏迪!你好啊!
Mindy! Ciao!
-嘿!
-你太棒了
-Hey!
-You were fantastic.
好的 不知道那是谁
Okay. No idea who that was.
尼古拉斯请人请得太多了
Nico really went overboard
with the guestlist.
能帮我个忙吗?
如果有人让我把他们介绍给你认识
Do me a favor? If somebody asks me
to introduce them to you,
请让他们说自己的名字
please get them to say their name.
我们会照顾好你的
Oh, we got you.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you, I love you.
也许我该去跟我身后的
环球小姐打个招呼
Should probably go say hi
to the Miss Universe pageant behind me.
-等会儿见
-去吧 姑娘
-I will see you later.
-Go get it, girl.
Um… Oh!
介意给我拿杯粉红葡萄酒吗?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表