剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
因为他不知道他是否能信任我
because he doesn't know
if he can trust me.
恕我直言 你跟他在一起的时候
确实有点“飘忽不定”的
With respect, you have been a little
"one foot in, one foot out" with him.
但那是很久以前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
信任需要时间
Well, trust takes time.
你得按兵不动 保持耐心
You're gonna have to sit back
and be patient.
你说得对
You're right.
我不喜欢这样 但…你说得对
I hate it, but… you're right.
那么你跟尼古拉斯进展如何?
So, how are you and Nicolas?
他还每晚去蓝色小号♥听你唱歌♥吗?
Still coming to La Trompette Bleue
every night to hear you sing?
明天以后就不去了
Well, not after tomorrow.
-他们要结束我的驻唱了
-什么?发生了什么?
-They're ending my residency.
-What? What happened?
他们要推出
一部《疯马秀》式的歌♥舞剧
They're launching
a Crazy Horse style revue.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Totally nude.
好吧…
Okay…
我表演的时候 已经觉得自己
够一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的了 所以我拒绝了
And I feel naked enough
when I'm performing, so hard pass.
天啊 那太糟了
God, that's awful.
我不敢相信你居然
还让我先说了一大堆阿尔菲的事
I can't believe you let me yammer on
about Alfie like that.
之前为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
真的没事
我是昨天知道的 而且我…
It's okay, really. I found out
about it yesterday, and I…
已经跟尼古拉斯抱怨过了
processed it already with Nicolas.
他真的很棒
He's been really great.
现在阿尔菲回来了
或许我们四个可以去喝酒?
Now that Alfie's back in town,
maybe the four of us could get drinks?
如果尼古拉斯愿意的话
If Nico is up for it?
我知道在库特的混乱之后
我可能不是他想见到的人
I know I'm probably not his
favorite person after the Cadault mess.
对 你那天晚上确实让他措手不及
Yeah, you did kinda
blindside him the other night.
还有…我
And… me.
艾米丽 那事让我陷入了一个
非常困难的境地
Emily, it put me
in a really difficult position,
因为我最好的朋友
because my best friend
当着我男朋友爸爸的面羞辱了他
humiliated my boyfriend
in front of his dad,
你知道我一直支持你
and you know I always have your back,
但我只是觉得
你选择了工作而不是我
but I just feel like
you chose work over me.
我理解 我真的真的很对不起
I understand. I'm really, really sorry.
你说得对 我应该提前通知你的
And you're right. Again,
I should've given you a heads-up,
但一切都迅速失控了
but it just all spiraled
out of control so fast.
是的 尼古拉斯
明天要在我完成绝唱后
Yeah. Nicolas is throwing me
a party tomorrow,
给我办个派对
after my swan song,
你要来看看我们能否让这事翻篇吗?
so will you come and see
if we can all get past this?
当然了 算我一个 还有阿尔菲
Of course. Yes, count me in. And Alfie.
即使我是他肮脏的小秘密
Even if I am his dirty little secret.
只要你们俩一直让它“脏”下去
As long as you guys are keeping it dirty.
你们会没事的
-You'll be fine.
(伊莎贝拉:我爱歌♥剧
但我明晚很忙 谢谢!)
(洛朗:我出门了 抱歉)
不 没事
No, it's nothing.
我有一张多的明晚的歌♥剧票 但…
I've got an extra opera ticket
tomorrow night, but…
你要去看《费加罗的婚礼》的首演?
You're going to opening night
of Le Nozze di Figaro?
这是我的最爱!
It's my favorite!
里面的戏剧!咏叹调!
The drama! The arias!
你想跟我一起去吗?
Would you like to join me?
我很乐意!
I would adore it!
我到家后要试试我的礼服
I have to try on my tuxedo
when I get home.
父亲的葬礼以后 我就没穿过了
但我敢肯定它很合身
I haven't worn it since father's funeral,
but I'm sure it still fits.
你觉得这些情侣怎么样?
What do you think
of these couples?
这是给我合作的时装公♥司♥准备的
It's for this fashion company
that I work for
他们想直播即兴求婚的过程
and they wanna have this live-stream,
spontaneous proposal
但必须让被求婚的人感到惊讶
but it has to come as a surprise
to the person being proposed to.
好的…
Okay…
但哪种白♥痴♥愿意把自己的私生活
拿出来给别人看啊?
But what kind of idiot would want to put
their personal life out there like that?
那种想赚大钱的人会
The kind looking to make a ton of money.
我喜欢那种人
My kinda guy.
巴黎有很多联合办公的地方
光线都比我的吧台好
There are plenty of co-working spaces
in Paris with better lighting than my bar.
我们在这里喝酒 我只是时间紧迫
We are here having a drink.
I'm just in a crunch.
艾米丽有个客户想给求婚的人
Emily has an account
looking to pay big money
一大笔钱
to someone proposing marriage…
是某种时装公♥司♥的营销活动?
Some kind of fashion campaign?
你知道她能去哪儿找到这种人吗?
Do you know where she could
find a couple like that?
这里怎么回事?
你们对我隐瞒了什么?
What is going on here?
What are you not telling me?
没什么 只是卡蜜尔和我之间的事
It's nothing, just something
with Camille and I.
不是吧 我以为你说你们已经和好了
Oh, no. I thought you'd work things out.
是的 我打算求婚
We are. I'm planning to propose.
发财啦!
-Hmm?
-Ka-ching!
等等 你知道这件事?
-Wait, you knew about this?
他下午跟我说的
He told me this afternoon.
Wow.
只是…太快了
Just… so fast.
Um…
恭喜!我太替你高兴了
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.
我还没求婚呢 卡蜜尔不知道
I haven't proposed yet.
Camille doesn't know.
这会是个大惊喜
Ah, this is going to be a big surprise.
希望是个开心的惊喜
Hopefully a happy one.
伙计 我觉得这回答了你所有的问题
Mate, I think it answers
all your problems.
你想要钱 而你想要一对惊人的情侣
You're looking for money and
you're looking for a spectacular couple.
当然 我们必须得审查你的资格
Of course, we have to have you vetted.
然后在城里找个Ami认可的地点
And find an Ami-approved location
around the city
直播求婚的过程
for the live-stream proposal
to take place.
你确定你能接受吗?
Are you sure you're okay with all that?
基本上 你希望听到一句“确定”
Basically, you want to be
counting on a "yes."
我得回厨房♥了
I need to get back there.
考虑一下 伙计
Think about it, mate.
你为什么不直接采纳这个解决方案?
Why aren't you jumping
all over this solution?
你觉得他们不具备营销活动的
“我不知道是什么”的特质 还是…
Do you not think they have the
"je ne sais quoi" for the campaign or…
不 事实上
我觉得他们很适合 只是…
No, actually, I think that
they're perfect for it. It's just…
几天前 加百列跟我说
他们陷入了僵局
A few days ago, Gabriel told me
that they were kind of at an impasse
他不确定他们
是否还能在一起 所以…
and he wasn't sure if they were
going to stay together. So…
对 每对情侣都有那种时候
Yeah, well, every couple hits that point.
到那时候 要么分手
It's either time to break it off
要么给彼此承诺
or commit to each other.
你要么加入 要么退出
You're either in or you're out.
对 我想那是真的
Yeah, I guess that's true.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表