剧集 | 食在有历史(2020) | 导航列表
when he got announced as Batman,
它受到了很大的反响。
it got a lot of blow back.
他是个风趣的人。
He's a funny man.
他得到了“Gung Ho”。
He got "Gung Ho".
他喝了“甲壳虫汁”。
He had "Beetlejuice".
但你想想1989年上映的电影,
But you think about the movies that came out in 1989,
《捉鬼敢死队2》
"Ghostbusters 2",
《印第安纳·琼斯:最后的十字军东征》。
"Indiana Jones: Last Crusade".
-伟大的电影。
‐ Great movies.
-这把他们都毁了。
‐ This destroyed them all.
华纳兄弟1989年的《蝙蝠侠》
Warner Brothers' 1989 "Batman"
最初预计会是一次重大的失败。
was initially projected to be a major flop.
从选角到更暗的基调,一切都有
With everything from the casting to the darker tone
与60年代的电视连续剧相比,受到了批评。
criticized in comparison to the campy 1960's tv series.
但这部电影后来变成了
But the film went onto become
第一个在十天内赚到一亿美元的人。
the first to make one hundred million dollars in ten days.
而且利润并没有止步于此。
And the profits didn't stop there.
当华纳兄弟在市场上推出大量搭售产品时
When Warner Brothers flooded the market with tie‐in products
像衣服,玩具,床单,甚至蝙蝠侠麦片,
like clothes, toys, bedsheets and even Batman cereal,
他们又赚了一笔
they raked in another
5亿美元的利润。
500 million dollars in profits.
-[老烟]我真的很兴奋能打开这个.
‐ [Old Smokey] I'm really excited to open this.
-[乔希]蝙蝠侠!
‐ [Josh] The Batman!
30年的酝酿。
30 years in the making.
这是你的银行,伙计。
Here's your bank, man.
-[老烟鬼]不错-[乔什]是的.
‐ [Old Smokey] Nice ‐ [Josh] Yeah.
-看看这个。
‐ Look at that.
没有胶水。
No glue.
看看那个完美的包。
Look at that perfect bag.
哎呀!
Oop!
好的。
Alright.
哇。
Wow.
这种麦片已经有三十年的历史了。
This cereal is thirty years old.
我喜欢1989年的蝙蝠侠。
I love the 1989 Batman.
吃这种麦片对我来说很特别。
There's something special to me about eating this cereal.
-是的.
‐ Yeah.
-只是想看看它是如何坚持了30多年的。
‐ Just to see how it held up over thirty years.
-当然。
‐ For sure.
我们可以在这里重温我们的童年时光。
We get to kind of relive some of our childhood here.
我认为这很重要。
I think that's important.
-是的.
‐ Yeah.
我认为迈克尔·基顿
I'd like to think that Michael Keaton
会为我们所做的事感到骄傲。
would be proud of us doing this.
-是的.
‐ Yeah.
-好的,1989年的蝙蝠侠麦片。
‐ Alright, 1989 Batman cereal.
30年后。
30 years later.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
这不太好。
It's not good.
-吃起来像是有人在我嘴里涂了一层
‐ It tastes like somebody just coated the inside of my mouth
用烤箱清洁剂。
with oven cleaner.
-你知道当你像一群公交车一样排队的时候
‐ You know when you get like a bunch of buses lined up
废气的气味就是空气
and that exhaust smell is the air
就像,它几乎让你感到头晕目眩。
and it's just like, it almost makes you feel lightheaded.
这就是我现在所在的地方。
That's where I am right now.
-是的.
‐ Yeah.
-在那之后,我的内心会不高兴的.
‐ My insides are not gonna be happy after that one.
-[乔希]不.
‐ [Josh] No.
好吧,这就是我要做的。
Well, here's what I was gonna do.
我本来要让你吃一碗的。
I was gonna make you eat a bowl of it.
你吃的每一个,
And every one you ate,
我本来要给你在蝙蝠侠银行存25美分的。
I was gonna put a quarter in this Batman bank for you.
-伙计.
‐ Man.
我可以在里面加牛奶吗?(笑)
Can I mix milk with it? (laughs)
-我会给你牛奶,一碗和一勺.
‐ I'd give you milk and a bowl and a spoon.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
(老烟清嗓子)
(Old Smokey clears throat)
-那是八个人。
‐ That is eight.
孩子们,你们不应该在家里尝试这个。
Kids, you shouldn't try this at home.
太刻薄了。
So tart.
-这次是十、十一、十二。
‐ Ten, eleven, twelve this time.
现在你已经吃了二十块蝙蝠侠了。
Now you've eaten twenty Batman pieces.
-至少这个没有气味,因为它是湿的。
‐ Least this doesn't smell, because it's wet.
-你可以随时停下来。
‐ You can stop anytime.
银行在这一点上是你的了。
The bank is yours at this point.
(乔希大笑)
(Josh laughing)
十一。
Eleven.
我的嘴巴现在有点麻木了。
‐ My mouth is somewhat numb now.
我快要用完了。
I'm tapping out.
-我为你感到骄傲.
‐ I'm proud of you.
全世界都为你感到骄傲。
The world's proud of you.
21美元的迈克尔·基顿蝙蝠侠银行。
Twenty one dollars full of Michael Keaton Batman bank.
祝贺你取得了所有的成功。
Congratulations on all your success.
(更换顺口溜)
(change jingles)
-这就是我的胃的感觉。(笑)
‐ That's kinda how my stomach feels. (laughs)
(钟声响起)
(bell tolls)
-[乔希]当谈到对这些食物进行排名时,
‐ [Josh] When it comes to ranking these foods,
奥利奥是最美味的也就不足为奇了。
it's no surprise that the Oreos were the tastiest.
那美妙的巧克力味回味。
That nice chocolatey aftertaste.
罐头有助于保持旧包装的新鲜度
The tins help keep the older packs fresh
也不会被光线或空气破坏。
and from being spoiled by light or air.
敬奥利奥。
To Oreos.
-干杯。
‐ Cheers.
-[老烟鬼]怀旧的因素很棒
‐ [Old Smokey] While the nostalgia factor was awesome
在蝙蝠侠麦片上。
on the Batman cereal.
-这不太好.
‐ It's not good.
-[老烟]这不足以抵消它的味道。
‐ [Old Smokey] It wasn't enough to offset the taste.
30年前,它有一种天然的蜂蜜坚果味道。
30 years ago, it had a natural honey nut flavor.
但今天,它尝起来一点也不自然。
But today, it tastes anything but natural.
(强烈的音乐)
(intense music)
剧集 | 食在有历史(2020) | 导航列表