剧集 | 食在有历史(2020) | 导航列表
‐ If I was alive in 1919, I would probably just swig this
早上从瓶子里拿出来的。
from the bottle in the morning.
-喝一大口,然后开始你的一天。
‐ Take a big chug of it and go about your day.
哈吉把我变成了信徒。
Hagee's turned me into a believer.
我印象深刻。
I'm impressed.
但随着时间的推移..。
But as the day goes on...
-[乔希]我们什么时候开始打嗝?
‐ [Josh] When we start burping up fish?
-(笑)希望从现在开始事情会变得更好。
‐ (laughs) Hopefully it just gets better from here.
-希望如此!
‐ Hopefully!
通常情况下,当你尝试周围的东西时
Typically, when you try something that's around
百年历史,你会做最坏的打算。
a century old, you expect the worst.
但鱼肝油真的是一个令人惊喜的惊喜。
But the cod liver oil was a really pleasant surprise.
-[Smokey]Hagee‘s鳕鱼肝油
‐ [Smokey] Hagee's Cod Liver Oil.
-太棒了。
‐ Is amazing.
-我知道!
‐ I know!
-[Josh]它尝起来很甜,几乎就像一种消化性的酒。
‐ [Josh] It tasted sweet, almost like a digestive liquor.
这一次真的经受住了时间的考验。
That one really stood the test of time.
-[Smokey]1977年的比利·比尔毫不费力
‐ [Smokey] The 1977 Billy Beer was hands down
我们吃过的最糟糕的东西。
the worst thing that we tasted.
-哦,那是,哦.
‐ Oh, that's, oh.
-[Smokey]我们尝试了几十年前的啤酒,
‐ [Smokey] We've tried beers that were older by decades,
但我们都同意。
but we agree.
这是有史以来最糟糕的啤酒。
This was the worst beer ever.
剧集 | 食在有历史(2020) | 导航列表