剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-肥皂 -肥皂
- Soap. - Soap.
-我已经给你打过肥皂了 -还有泡泡
- I've got the soap. - And bubbles.
还有泡泡 我们来洗前面
And the bubbles. Let's get the front.
看 你的头发立起来了
Oh, look, it's Alfalfa. It's Alfalfa.
你和安妮在一起很开心吗
Did you have so much fun with Annie?
是啊
Yes.
-这本书 -嗯
- This book? - Yeah.
安妮来帮我们是不是很棒
Yeah. Isn't it nice for Annie to help us?
-是啊 -她人真好
- Yeah. - Yeah. She's so nice.
-这个 -嗯
- This. - Yeah.
不要再讲《吵闹的夜晚》了
Yeah. No More Noisy Nights.
好吧 我来吧 别管了
Ok, I got this. Don't worry about this.
-你确定吗 -交给我吧
- Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我想先做下清洁 -你已经做了够多了
- I wanted to clean up a little before-- - You've done so much.
-谢谢你 -真的吗 我
- Thank you. Yeah. - Really? I--
-我不想耽误你的事 -两个人做
- I don't want to be in your way. - This is so much easier
要轻松得多 你想不到的
with two people. You have no idea, so--
是啊
Oh, yeah, truly.
我做了三天
I did it for three days
我都不知道你是怎么熬过来的
and I don't know how you do it all the time.
我做得一点都不好 就是这样
Well, I'm doing a really shitty job. That's how.
没有 没有
No. No.
我本应该找我妈来帮忙的 但是
I was supposed to have my mom come and help but--
她年纪太大了 干不动了
uh, she's kind of too old to help.
-你懂我的意思吧 -嗯
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.
我就是觉得让她过来可能不太好
I just think it's probably a bad idea to have her come.
我只是提个建议 不强求
Well, you know, I don't want to impose or anything,
如果你愿意的话 我可以过来帮忙
but if you would want, I could come by and help,
只要你需要
whenever you needed.
好 我可以 我肯定
Oh, yeah. I mean, I can-- I definitely--
我们很希望你来照看孩子
We would love to have you babysit, you know.
你不用给我钱的
You wouldn't even have to pay me.
我愿意过来跟陪你们
I would come over and hang out
你有什么需要的话 我可以帮你照顾艾比
and watch Abby when you need or whatever you would need.
别有压力 要是你觉得请你妈妈来更好
No pressure. If your mom is the better option--
不 她肯定不行
Oh, no. She's definitely not.
我是说
Well-- I mean--
你愿意
You... you just would be cool
过来帮忙 陪艾比玩吗
just like helping out and hanging out with Abby or--
是啊 你愿意的话
Yeah. We could even, if you wanted,
我们还可以定个日程什么的
make a schedule or something
哪几天我在 哪几天我不在
and we could have times I'm here and times I'm not--
我只知道过去几天
I just know that the past few days
真的也让我很开心
have been so good for me, too.
最近我一直过得不好
It's been a kind of rough time for me and--
-抱歉 -不 没事
- I'm sorry. - No. That's okay.
没什么 真的 只是
It's nothing, really. It's just--
我感觉如果能在你需要时帮你照顾她
I feel like I would be so happy to be a part of, you know,
我也会很开心
taking care of her when you need and--
不过不勉强 只是让你知道
There's no pressure, though. So you know...
我明白 这主意听起来
Yeah, no. I mean, that sounds--
我不知怎么说 听起来可行
I don't know. That sounds like it could work.
我得想想 盘算一下
Uh, I just gotta think about it and figure some stuff out.
-好 -我能晚点回复你吗
- Yeah. - Can I let you know later?
当然没问题 有消息就告诉我
Totally. Just-- Yeah, let me know.
那我就不打扰你了 你才刚到家
I will get out of your hair. You just got home.
你得好好睡一觉
You need to have a night, so--
听着 我真的很感谢你
Listen, thank you so much.
-你这周末救了我 -不客气 应该的
- You saved me this weekend. - Oh, yeah. No. Of course.
"我可以成为你家庭的一份子"
"I'll be a part of your family."
真是太尴尬了 就像是邀请整个家庭约会一样
And it's so awkward. It was like asking a family out.
就像是 "你想多出来聚聚吗"
You know, "Hey, wanna hang out more?"
-挺好的啊 -我觉得尴尬死了
- That's cool. - Oh, no. I felt so weird about it, though.
你不用觉得尴尬 她可能是太激动了
You shouldn't feel weird about it. She's probably so excited
如果她花了点时间去考虑
and if she took a moment's pause to think about it,
可能是因为她当时压力太大了
it's probably because she's super stressed out.
真的是
Yeah, that's true.
我肯定她脑中有好多事要想
I'm sure she's got a million things on her mind.
她能在这个关头得到你的帮忙
She'd be so obviously lucky to have you
是她的福气
as a part of the situation.
我感觉我们在谈论一个男生
I feel like we're talking about a guy.
我就像是 "他在想什么
I'm like, "What was he thinking?
他顿了一下是什么意思"
What did he mean by that pause? Hmm."
应该有更多人和家庭约会
More people should date families.
-可不是吗 -嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
是啊 这会是
I know. It could be a--
-我说不好 -未来就是这样
- I don't know. - It's the way of the future.
至少这能暂停下我的母性
Or at least like a pause on my maternal--
我可以当妈 但有不是真的妈 又当妈
I get to be a mom, but not be a mom, but be a mom.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的很想当妈妈
I really wanna be a mom.
我知道
I know you do.
-快了 -是啊
- Soon. - Yeah.
你会搬出这间公♥寓♥吗
Are you gonna move out of this apartment?
不会 我又不是要搬去她们家住
No. No. Not like I'm moving into their house.
不过 很奇怪 她们家的折叠沙发很舒服
Although, oddly, their pull-out couch is very comfortable.
好了 别再提那个折叠沙发了
Okay. Enough about the pull-out.
喂
Hello.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表