剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
that the picture was gonna be posted.
谁跟你说的 这个骗人精吗
Who told you that? Lying sack of shit here?
在某种程度上 我们都知道这会发生
On some level, there was knowledge that something was being done.
-劳伦是个非常诚实的人 -等等 什么
- Lauren is a very truthful person, Jacob. - Wait, what?
你可以相信劳伦的话
You can trust what Lauren tells you.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
她是个宣传员 没有事实 就像是个真空
She's a publicist! There's no truth there! It's like a void!
-道德真空 -好了 我是说
- A moral void. - Okay... I mean...
她只是为了这个项目好 杰克布
She's only trying to do what's best for the project, Jacob.
你应该想知道
I think you might like to know
自从图片发布后 预定量
that pre- sales have gone up probably 40, 50 times
涨了大概四五十倍
since that picture was posted.
-所以我想 -已经进入了前10%
- All right, so, I guess- - - They're in the top 10%!
什么
What?
现在位于销量榜的前10%
They're in the top 10% of sales right now.
你们是个很棒的团队
Oh, okay, you guys are a great team.
《纽约书评》
And the New York Review of Books
打算写一篇文章
is talking about doing an article.
-好 -粉丝们都很喜欢
- All right. - And the fans are loving it.
-他们争先恐后购买♥♥ -当然
- They are eating it all up. - Of course.
劳伦 你跟他说了吉米的事吗
Lauren, did you tell him about Jimmy yet?
吉米 谁是吉米
Jimmy. Who's Jimmy?
"谁是吉米" 我不知道 吉米·法♥伦♥
"Who's Jimmy?" I don't know. Jimmy Fallon.
-吉米·法♥伦♥怎么了 -嗯
- What about Jimmy Fallon? - Yeah.
《吉米今夜秀》
The Tonight Show?
你想做嘉宾 上吉米节目吗
Would you like to be a guest, do the couch with Jimmy?
是的 搞定了
Yeah, yeah, got it.
-是吗 -我帮你联♥系♥好了
- Oh, yeah? - I got you on. Yeah.
-好吧 -访谈
- All right, well, that's- - - On the couch.
访谈 亲爱的 访谈
On the couch, honey, the couch.
那件衬衣很能衬托你的眼睛
That shirt really brings out your eyes.
好了 好了 我能说件事吗
Okay! Okay. Can I just say one thing?
我想说这并不代表你们的行为是对的
I just wanna point out that this doesn't make it right.
你们伤害了一个人的感受
You all hurt someone's feelings.
你们很懦弱 你们都很懦弱
You're craven. You're all fucking craven.
你也一样 特里
You too, Terry!
还有你 西姆勒 懂吗
And you too, Himmler. All right?
说完了 有人联♥系♥了科尔伯特[脱口秀主持人]吗
All right. That said, did anyone talk to Colbert?
有人联♥系♥了科尔伯特吗 有吗
Did anyone reach out to Colbert? Anybody?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表