剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我们在传♥单♥上写
What if the flyers say,
"很遗憾你不得不
"We're sorry that your life
靠偷窃为生
has gone down a path where you have to steal.
我们希望你的生活能好转起来"
And we hope that things turn out better for you."
那字体得很小了 这么长
It's very small font. That's a lot of words.
我们在看着你
好了 会有效的
All right. It's gonna work.
好瘆人
It's creepy.
我要是走在街上
If I was walking down the street
看到这种瘆人的传♥单♥
and I saw all of those creepy flyers,
我不会喜欢任何住在那个街区的人
I wouldn't like anyone that lived in the neighborhood,
我也不想生活在那
and I wouldn't wanna live here.
我觉得这样会给
And I just think that it's bad neighborhood karma
我们街区招来报应的 而且没必要
that we're putting out there. And it's unnecessary.
-我就这意思 -我懂了
- That's all I'm saying - I hear you.
你喜欢传♥单♥
You like the flyers.
-不 我不喜欢 -你不喜欢
- No, I don't like the flyers. - Oh, you don't.
我以为你喜欢呢
I thought you liked the flyers.
-现在我知道你不喜欢了 -我是认真的
- Now I realize you don't like the flyers. - I'm serious.
你说了 我懂 我懂
Yeah, you mentioned it. I get it. I got it.
我不喜欢你喜欢传♥单♥
I don't like that you like them.
知道吗 我都不知道我是否喜欢它们了
You know what? I don't even know if I like them anymore.
我只知道我有个想法
What I know is that I had an idea and- -
而你
you just, like- -
觉得你一定要提出意见
felt compelled to offer your opinion about it.
你别管了 就让我做我的事
And, you know, just let it be. Just let me do my thing.
让我去把传♥单♥贴起来 看奏不奏效
Let me get the flyers up, see if it works.
好吧 我就让你做你的事
Okay, dude, I'll let you do your thing.
你真的生气了
You're really mad about this?
这对你很重要吗
This is important to you?
你要小题大做吗
You're gonna make a thing of this?
我没生气
I'm not mad.
打扰下 包里是什么 需要帮忙吗
Excuse me! What's in the bag? Can I help you?
-足以展开调查了 -绝对地
- It's enough to start an investigation. - Definitely.
你最先在哪看到他
Where's the first place you saw him?
我在那边看到他
I saw him there
然后试图跟着他 因为他走出了我的视线
and then tried to follow him 'cause he went out of my sight.
我绕过房♥子 从那边出来后
I went around the house. When I came out,
他正从门廊下来
he was coming down from the porch.
你吼了后 他就跑了
Right. And when you shouted, he ran?
-嗯 但我是 -你能把照片发我邮箱吗
- Yeah, but I was- - - Will you e- mail me these photographs?
-他有看你吗 -没有
- Did he look at you? - No. No.
你朝他吼的时候 他没看你
When you shouted, he didn't look at you?
他这样 然后
He did this. And then- -
-怎么了 -你能发我邮箱吗
- What's happening? - Will you e- mail them?
-他抓到那人了 -我想我抓到那人了
- He caught the guy. Yeah. - I think I caught the guy.
-如果这就是他 -绝对是同一人
- If this is the guy- - - It's absolutely the same guy.
他好勇敢 去追他
And he was so brave. He just chased him.
任何人都会这么做的
Anyone would've done it.
你能发我邮箱吗
Will you e- mail me these?
玛莎是做时事通讯的
Marsha does the newsletter.
我想她把这些照片发给所有人
I want her to send them out to everyone.
好的 没问题
Yeah. I'll do that.
真希望我当时能帮到什么
I wish I would have been here to help.
那是他偷的那家人吗
That's the house that he was stealing from?
就是那家没贴传♥单♥的
That was the one that didn't have the flyers.
就是他没有贴传♥单♥
That was the guy who didn't put up the flyers.
他肯定看到其他门上的传♥单♥了
Well, I'm sure he saw the other flyers on every other house.
-不过还是够大胆的 -不过如果
- But that's still pretty ballsy. - But if the one house- -
他穿的是新百伦 肯定喜欢跑步
He wears New Balance. He's definitely a runner.
快 速度呢 速度呢 敏捷果断
Come on! Where's the speed? Think on your feet!
有话快说 我在训练
Make it quick. I'm in the middle of practice.
家长投了票要强制举♥行♥研习会的
The parents voted to make the workshop mandatory.
我想不出在这学校
I can't think of anyone at this school
有谁比你更需要敏感性训练
that could benefit more from sensitivity training than you.
如果他们有问题让他们来找我
Tell 'em to talk to me if they have a problem.
-他们都怕你 -很好
- They're all afraid of you. - Good.
我们创立群发不就是为了这种情况吗
Why did we start a group text if not for this?
这似乎是何时该
I mean, it seems like the perfect
群发消息的完美例子
example of when you should send a group text.
我不想警告所有人 很晚了
I don't wanna alarm everyone. It's late.
我也不想警告任何人 但他们在这儿已经
I don't wanna alarm anybody either, but they’ve been there for- -
他们在干什么 他们已经在那待了10分钟里
What are they doing? They've been there for ten minutes.
确实很晚 你说的是 我也不知道
And it is late. You're right. Hmm, I don't know.
我要给他们发信息 我要给他们发信息
I'm gonna text 'em. I'm gonna text 'em.
谨言慎行不吃亏
Just better safe than sorry.
好
Okay.
不 这里禁止用手♥机♥
No. No- phone zone.
-抱歉 -没事 没事
- Sorry. - Yeah. It's cool. It's okay.
"可疑车辆在街上 车内有两人"
"Suspicious car on the street. Two guys inside."
是邻里监督组织的群发信息
It's the neighborhood watch group text.
他们说了什么
What are people saying?
我想我们该一起出去 我问问他们
I think we should go out as a group. I'm gonna ask them.
统一战线 更像是
A united front. More like,
"你不能惹我们 我们是一个团队"
"You can't mess with us. We're a team."
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
"我们能一起出去吗"
"Can we all go out together?"
惠特曼说 "看上去像是包裹小偷
Whitman's saying, "Looks like the package thief.
我们该一起出去和他们对峙"
We should go out and confront as a group."
对峙什么
Confront them about what?
-不 那太奇怪了 -我去看看
- No, that's weird. - I'm gonna take a look.
-不 -我觉得很有意思
- No. - I think it's interesting.
有点不好玩
It's not interesting.
人们有权开车到街上
People are allowed to be in their cars on streets.
我要去看看
I'm checking it out.
就是那辆车 他们说在布雷顿家前面
So that's the car. They said it was in front of the Brentons'.
好极了 就是辆有人的车
Great. It's a car with people in it.
有什么奇怪的
There's nothing weird about that.
不 奇怪的是车停在街上
No, what's weird is that it's parked on the street,
这个街区的人没人会把车停在街上
and nobody on this block parks on the street.
他们会停到车道上 车♥库♥里
They park in their driveway, their garage.
可能是两个人在吵架
Well, it could be two people having an argument
然后他们就会去某人家里
before they go into someone else's house.
我们要耍嘴皮子游戏吗
Are we gonna play this game?
-可能是青少年在嗑药 -我们在写小说吗
- It could be teenagers getting stoned. - Are we writing fiction?
-我那么干了五年 -也可能是大妈在讨论
- That's all I did for five years. - It could be old ladies talking
她们编织的篮子
about baskets they're weaving,
也可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或者在踩点的小偷
but it could be a terrorist or somebody casing the block.
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -我不是说他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- A terrorist? - I'm not saying it's a terrorist.
我们不知道他们是谁
We don't know what it is.
-我们要怎么办 就干等着吗 -操 麦克
- What are we doing? We're just gonna wait? - Oh, fuck, Mike.
麦克在干什么
What is Mike doing?
我不知道 群发消息里没有达成共识
I don't know. We didn't get a consensus on the group text.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
-可能在问他们在干什么 -我的天
- He's probably asking what they're doing. - Oh, my God!
太扯了 这是你们的错
That's crazy. This is your guys' fault.
-他以为他是英雄 -有什么扯的
- He thinks he's some hero. - What's crazy about it?
如果他们没做任何坏事
If they're not doing anything wrong- -
抱歉打扰 你们迷路了吗 需要帮忙吗
Sorry to bother you, guys. Are you lost? Can I help you?
-不用 我们没事 -不用
- No, we're cool, man. - Yeah, we good.
-你们在干什么 -休息
- What are you guys doing? - Just chillin', man.
-享受夜晚 -你们住这附近吗
- Enjoying the night. - Do you guys live around here, or- -
就在街角
Right around the corner.
-我去支援他 -别去 克里斯托弗
- I'm gonna back him up. - No, don't go out there. Christopher!
我去跟他们说说 确保麦克没事
I'm just gonna talk to 'em and make sure that Mike's okay.
-没什么的 -带点防身的东西
- It's fine. - Bring something to protect yourself.
-我什么都不需要 -这些人可能是疯子
- Babe, I don't need anything. - These people could be crazy.
能发生什么事
What's gonna happen?
我们就聊聊 不会有事的
We're just gonna talk. It's gonna be fine.
注意安全
Please be safe.
-不会有事的 别担心 -我有不祥预感
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表