剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- and make sure we are on the same page. - Yeah.
因为我觉得 可能对我们来说会更容易点
Because I think it's, you know, it's probably easier for us
-因为我们没有血缘关系 -是的
- 'cause we're not actually related, so... - Yeah. Yeah.
这是个选择
this is a choice.
我感觉我们没有最好的榜样
I feel like we haven't necessarily had the best examples.
-是啊 -就
- Yeah. - In terms of...
-他们并没有做得很好 -家庭而言
- The boys have not done it super well. - Family, yeah.
但我觉得我们
But I feel like we've been, like...
在这方面做得很好
doing pretty well in that respect, which...
-我也是 -嗯
- I do, too. - Yeah.
-我并不是说 -嗯嗯
- This is not in reference to any- - - Yeah, yeah, right.
我没有偷偷生你气
I'm not, like, secretly, like, pissed at you
因为你放了太多蜂蜜之类的蠢事
for putting too much honey in or anything silly like that.
只是 我觉得你也许是对的
It's just, I think you're probably right.
可能是因为他们 我想确保
It's probably because of the boys, and I wanna make sure
-我们能照顾好彼此 -嗯
- that, like, we take care of each other. - Yeah.
我会照顾你
So, I will take care of you,
-你照顾 -我会照顾你
- and you take care- - - And I'll take care of you.
嗯
Yeah.
-我想我们该做这事 -我也这么觉得
- And I think we should do it. - Yeah. Me, too.
-说好了 -嗯
- Let's do it. - Yeah.
-我们是企业主 亲爱的 -我们是企业
- We're business owners, baby. - Yeah, we're business...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我好像从没叫过任何人 亲爱的
I don't think I've ever called anyone "Baby."
你去哪
Where you going?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表