剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
你 你是认真的吗
Are you... are you serious?
你在一个圣坛上花了五万块
You... you spent $50,000 on an altar?
-1957年后就没有整修过了 -你
- It hadn't been done since 1957 and- - - You- -
外面还有饥饿的儿童
There are starving children out there.
无家可归的人
There are homeless people,
而你为了自己把我的五万块花在一个圣坛上
and you spent my $50,000 on an altar for you?
-石灰华大理石很贵 -所以你就
- Travertine marble's very expensive. - So you just- -
没人觉得这很疯狂吗
Does no one else think this is insane?
你们逗我吧 不
Are you serious? No.
-格蕾丝 -少来
- Grace- - Don't!
尽管如此
Nevertheless...
格蕾丝
Grace!
-格蕾丝 -怎么
- Grace! - What?
我很抱歉 你肯定很生气
I am so sorry. You must be so angry...
你怎么不生气
How are you not?
听着 我的首要任务
No, listen, my priorities
和蒂莫西神父的不一样 好吗
are not the same as Father Timothy's, okay?
那你怎么能在这所教堂
Then how can you be at this church?
你怎么能对他的行为置若罔闻
How can you be okay with what he did?
-我给了他五万 -我知道 我知道
- I gave him $50,000! - I know. I know. I know.
本可以给你工作的那些慈善机构
That could have gone to charities that you work with.
你不介意吗
You're okay with that?
我不想让这次经历让你觉得
I don't want you to walk away from this experience
给予不宝贵 好吗
feeling like giving is not valuable, okay?
你的行为非常慷慨
What you've done is extremely generous.
我要怎么做到 我捐了钱
How? Seriously? I gave
然后被拿去挥霍掉
and it got taken from me and put to nothing.
你是个很特别的人
You are such a special person.
-你的行为 -什么意思
- And what you've done- - - What does that even mean?
别放弃
Don't give up.
别因为这事就放弃
Just don't give up because of this.
我刚放弃了
I just did.
我
I...
就是
just...
出于某种原因想惩罚他们
wanted to punish them for some reason.
嗯
Well, yeah.
当有人逼你做你不想做的事
When somebody's making you do something you don't wanna do,
你当然想报复
you wanna get back at them, obviously.
我明白你这么做的原因 但是
I get where you're coming from, but...
你很年轻
You're so young.
你会长大成为你想成为的人
Like, you will grow up to be whoever you wanna be and...
而信仰在这期间
religion will seem like a minuscule,
会显得无关紧要
insignificant way to get there.
-嗯 -但会让你学会很多
- Yeah. - But it'll teach you along the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来
Come here.
别难过
Don't be sad.
好
Okay.
她在厨房♥
She's just in the kitchen.
-谢谢给我们打电♥话♥ 斯黛芙妮 -当然
- Thank you for calling us, Stephanie. - Of course.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
-谢了 斯黛芙妮 -客气
- Thanks, Stephanie. - Yeah. Of course.
过来
Come here.
亲爱的
Oh! Honey.
斯黛芙妮跟我们说了怎么回事
Stephanie told us what happened.
我很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-抱歉 -宝贝女儿
- So sorry. - Baby. Sweet girl.
-过来 抱歉 亲爱的 -该抱歉的是我 爸
- Come here. I'm sorry, honey. - No, I'm sorry, Dad. I'm sorry.
我之前态度很差
I was... I was awful.
-不过很疯狂 是吧 -嗯 有点
- That was crazy though, right? - Yeah. A little bit.
-你还好吗 -我朝一神父吼了
- Are you okay? - I yelled at a priest.
我也是
You know what? I kind of did, too.
我想下一个就是轮到我了
I guess I'm up next.
感觉很棒
It kind of felt amazing.
-是吧 -嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
没事 你要不想回去就不用再去
That's okay. You don't have to go back if you don't want to.
我不想去
I don't want to.
-她应该也会被禁止回去 -对
- I don't think she'll be allowed to. - Right.
-我们很为你骄傲 -是的
- We're really proud of you. - We are.
-是吗 -看看你
- Yeah? - Look at you.
-你很棒 -是的
- You're pretty awesome. - Yeah.
我很喜欢这个
I really like this.
-这个 好的 -是的
- This? All right. - Yeah.
我试试
I'll try it.
-是吗 -还有围裙吗
- You will? - Got more of those aprons?
-你想要围裙 -嗯
- You want an apron? - Mm- hmm.
好
Okay.
不过如果你要进厨房♥
But if you're gonna be in the kitchen,
那就还需要手套和发网
you need gloves and hairnets, so...
-我们还是走吧 -就知道你会这么说
- We'll get out of the kitchen. - I figured you might say that.
我在厨房♥里从来都不自在
I never felt really comfortable in the kitchen.
两个这个吗
Just two of these?
-你好吗 -要一条面包吗
- How are you? - How about a loaf of bread?
我们有花生酱吗
Do we have peanut butter?
我们有芝士通心粉 有水果
We got mac and cheese. We got fruits.
水果时间 苹果
Fruit time. Apple.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表