剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
这是几
What number is this?
-我把你抱到这里坐着 好吗 -五
- I'm gonna sit you right here, okay? - Five.
-坐好了 -好吧
- Sit right here. - All right.
-你和安妮一起玩 好吗 -八
- You're gonna play with Annie okay? - Eight.
我要走了 好吗 亲爱的 我爱你
I'm gonna run, okay, angel? I love you.
祝你玩得开心
Bless you.
-我到了给你打电♥话♥ 好吗 -好
- I'm gonna call when I get there, okay? - Okay.
-好 -再见 宝贝
- Okay. - Bye, baby.
-谢谢 -妈妈爱你
- Thank you. - Mama loves you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
-M -M
- M. - M.
然后这是个"W" 非常感谢
And then it's a W. Oh, thank you so much.
A呢
But A.
你想要"A"吗
You want the A?
加油 一 二 三 好了 你想去哪
Come on. One, two, three. All right, where do you want to go?
要不要过去看看
Should we go and see?
好吧
Okay.
你想滑滑梯吗 艾比
You want to do the slide, Abby?
你可以的
You got it.
我帮你稍稍挪一下 好了 拜拜
I'm gonna scooch you over a little bit. Okay, bye.
你好
Hello.
来吧
Come on.
太棒了 你能到这个上面来吗
That's great. Can you do this one?
艾比
Abby.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我应该去哪 我去哪
Where should I land? Where do I land?
你旁边吗 好吧
Right next to you? Okay.
我来了
Here I go!
该你了 艾比
Oh, here goes Abby.
快跑
Here she goes!
你知道我男朋友和我分手了吗
Did you know that my boyfriend broke up with me?
是啊 你有什么看法
Yeah. What do you think?
我分了更好吗
Am I better off?
好吧
Okay.
"有一家麋鹿"
"As a family of moose--"
-麋鹿 -麋鹿
- Moose. - Moose.
-"晚上它们闭上眼睛" -盖被被
- "Close their eyes for the night--" - Tucked.
"你睡着前 给我个大大的拥抱"
"Before you drift off, give me a big hug."
安妮
Hey, Annie.
萨蔓莎
Hey, Samantha.
艾比怎么样了 今天过得如何
Hey, how's Abby doing? How did today go?
她挺乖的 她真是个好孩子
Oh, she's doing great. She's really such a sweet kid.
你今天遇到什么麻烦了吗
Did you have any problems today?
你明天需要什么吗
Do you need anything for tomorrow?
-不 我觉得我们挺好的 -谢谢
- No, I think we're all good. Yeah. - Thank you.
谢谢你的关心 你那边还好吗
Thanks for checking in. Everything okay over there?
挺复杂的 我不
It's pretty complicated. I don't, uh--
我现在没法说 但是
I can't really talk about it right now. Uh, but--
如果你想 我们可以明天视频
Well, if you want, we can FaceTime with you tomorrow
你还能看看她
so you can see her.
我不想她在视频上看见我
Yeah, I don't want her to get upset or confused
惹她烦或是觉得困惑
if she sees me on FaceTime,
我可能在她睡着后打给你 你不介意吧
so I might call you after she goes to bed, if that's okay?
不介意
Yeah, no, totally.
好的 太谢谢你了
All right. Thank you so much.
如果明天需要什么就跟我说
Let me know if you need anything at all tomorrow
我可以想办法的 好吗
and I can figure it out, okay?
好 没问题
All right, sounds good.
-好 晚安 -你也是 再见
- All right, have a good night. - You too. Bye.
-好的 再见 安妮 -再见
- Okay, bye, Annie. - Bye.
看看这个 艾比 一 二 三
Check this out, Abby. One, two, three.
好吧
Okay.
看起来很完美
Looks perfect.
-"碎碎" -好
- Agua? - Yeah.
-你想下"碎碎"吗 -想
- Do you want to go in the agua? - Yeah.
好的 没问题
Okay. We can do that.
-抱抱 -抱抱 好的
- Up? - Up? Okay.
一 二 三 和小朋友们打个招呼
One, two, three. Say hi to the kids.
你为什么要把游泳圈拿下来 你应该去那边
Why are you taking that off? You got to go over there.
不行 如果你还要在水里就把它带着
No, keep it on if you stand over there.
看见这些小朋友没 他们把自己埋起来了
You see these kids? Look, they're burying themselves.
好玩吗
Does it feel funny?
-好玩吗 好玩
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你也想加入他们吗 艾比 过来
Yeah, do you want to join, Abby? Come here.
用手抓一把沙子
If you can get some sand in your hand
然后堆在上面
and then you drip it on top.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还想吃火腿吗 好的 没问题
You want more ham? Okay. No problem.
给你
There you go.
你的宝宝好可爱
Your baby's really cute.
-几岁了 -谢谢 她快两岁了
- How old is she? - Thank you. Uh, she's almost two.
-快两岁了 天呐 -是啊
- Almost two? Oh, my gosh. - Yeah.
-她叫艾比 -艾比
- It's Abby. - Abby?
-嗯 -你好 艾比
- Yeah. - Hi, Abby.
艾比 你想和这边的好朋友打个招呼吗
Abby, you want to say hi to the nice people?
说"你好"
Say, "Hi."
好吧
Okay.
-她很专注 -她在专心看着她的火腿
- She's focused. - She's focused on her ham.
它是怎么走的来着
How does it go again?
打搅一下 你能告诉我我的朋友们在哪吗
Excuse me. Can you tell me where my friends are?
我的朋友们呢
Where are my friends?
我的朋友都去哪了
Where did all my friends go?
帮你洗洗背 好了 真棒
Let's get your back. Okay. Oh, yeah. Oh, good.
闭眼睛 好了
Close your eyes. There you go.
好了 真棒 真棒
Yeah, yeah. Good job. Good job.
安妮 今天怎么样
Hey, Annie. How's it going?
挺好的
Oh, it's going okay. Um--
好的 艾比怎么样
Good. How's Abby?
挺好的 她最乖了
She's great. She's just the sweetest.
她是个好孩子 我和她在一起非常开心
She's a good kid. I'm having a really good time with her.
你呢
How are you doing?
我不是很好
I'm not great.
我想问下你我能推迟我的航♥班♥一天吗
I wanted to ask you if I could push my flight by a day?
你明天和明天晚上
Is there any chance you would be able to watch her
还能帮我照看一下她吗
tomorrow and tomorrow night?
听着 如果不行就算了
Listen, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
我知道你已经为我改了计划
I know you already changed your schedule for me.
不 我肯定可以 只是多一天吗
No, I'm pretty sure I can make it work. Is it just one more day?
对 就是
Yeah, just like, um--
我后天坐同一趟航♥班♥回来
I'll get on that same flight the day after tomorrow.
下午回来
So it would be in the afternoon.
明天和明晚还需要你照看下孩子
It will be all day tomorrow and tomorrow night.
-好吧 我可以的 其实我 -确定吗
- Okay. Yeah, I'll make it work. Honestly I'm... - You sure?
我和她在一起很开心
I'm having a really great time with her.
她太可爱了 我
She's so much fun, so I--
你操心你那边的事就好
you know, just worry about what you have to do there
我们后天见
and I'll see you the next day.
没什么的
It's not a big deal.
天呐 太感谢你了
Oh, my gosh. Thank you so much.
老实说 没有你我真的熬不过去
Honestly, I wouldn't be getting through this without you.
谢谢 真的非常感谢
So, thank you. I really appreciate it.
没事啦 希望你那边情况好起来
Oh, it's no problem, and I hope things get better over there.
谢谢 替我给艾比一个拥抱
Thanks. Give Abby a hug for me.
我们明天聊 好吗
I'll talk to you tomorrow. Okay?
好 没问题 晚安
All right, sounds good. Have a good night.
-好 好好休息 -再见
- All right, get some rest. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我知道我应该今晚过来拿我的东西
I know I was supposed to come over tonight to pick up my stuff,
但我得去帮一个朋友
but I ended up having to help out a friend, so, um...
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表