剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
-你们好吗 -嗨
- How are you guys? - Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
-你感觉如何 -很好
- How are you feeling? - Really good.
凯尔 我每次这么问的时候
Uh, Kyle? Uh, whenever I ask that,
你总是立刻就看向安迪
you always look immediately over to Andi.
有什么原因吗
Is there a reason for that?
我想
I guess,
最初是安迪提出来这儿
it was initially Andi's idea to start coming here,
见你 所以
um, and seeing you, so, um...
我就总是
I just always then, uh,
想知道你什么感觉
check in with you to see how you're feeling.
感人
It's nice.
所以安迪 你感觉如何
So, Andi, how are you doing?
我感觉准备好了
I feel ready.
我感觉这是过程的重要一部分
I feel like this has been such an important part of the process,
是成年人做的事
as a very, very adult sort of thing to do,
敞开心交谈 让双方都有意识
of talking it out and making it super conscious,
但在某个时候
but at a certain point,
我感觉像是进入了一个眩晕区
I feel like it's getting into a heady zone.
感觉很抽象
and it just feels so abstract at this point, and...
在这里得不到解答 你懂吗
it's unanswerable in this room. Uh, you know?
所以我感觉我们就该直接这么做
So I feel like we should just do it.
以防万一我理解错误
Well, just so we're all on the same page,
你说的"这么做"是什么意思
what do you mean by "Do it"?
开放式婚姻
Open marriage.
和其他人做♥爱♥
Having sex with other people.
凯尔 你看上去很意外
Kyle, you look surprised.
我不知道你已经想到这一步了 不知道你准备好了
I didn't know you were there yet. I didn't know you were ready.
不知道我们到了那个时候
I didn't know we were at that moment.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 有很多信息要消化
Yeah, I'm okay. I mean, it's a lot to take in.
我们没有事先讨论这事
We hadn't, uh, exactly discussed that beforehand.
我很抱歉突然就这么说出来
No, I'm sorry to just drop it like that.
-我就 -没事
- I just... - Sure.
我喜欢我们在那里的感觉 很安全
I like when we're in there because it makes it safe...
-嗯 -说 你知道的
- Yeah. - to say what-- you know...
当然 所以现在怎么办
Totally. So now what, though?
就这么开始吗
We just start?
嗯
Yeah.
-好吧 -大概吧
- Okay. - I guess, right?
大概吧 我们要不要定点规矩或者
I guess. I mean, do we need to set some rules or- -
我想我们不需要规矩 我感觉我们在那
I don't think we need rules. I feel like we've done the work...
在生活里都已经做好准备了 而且我们很相爱
in there and in our life, and we have so much love, and...
-我和你有共鸣 -是的 我也是
- I feel connected to you. - Yeah, totally. Me, too.
那我就直接问了
Um, I guess, I just gotta ask...
你现在是准备好开始尝试
Are you now ready to start trying
因为你有某个想与之发♥生♥关♥系♥的人吗
because there's someone specific that you wanna try with?
没没没 你有
No. No. No. Do you have...
没有 我是说
Oh, no, no. No, I mean,
我有几个喜欢的人
there are people I have little crushes on,
或者我觉得性感的人 但是
or who I think are hot. But...
-我有我的小名单 但 -闭嘴
- I've got my little list. But... - Shut up.
-太谢谢你了 -真的
- Oh, my gosh, thank you so much. - Seriously.
-没什么 -再次力挽狂澜
- Not a problem. - Once again saved the day.
我玩"对不起[棋盘游戏]"被虐了好几次
I got my butt kicked in Sorry! a couple times.
-对哦 -我很高兴你这么说
- Oh, right. - Good, I like to hear that.
被教做人了 慢点
I got schooled. Take it easy, you guys.
-非常感谢 -客气 客气
- Thank you so much. - Sure thing. Sure thing.
如果你需要额外的时间
If you should ever need extra time or something,
跟我说就行 孩子们可以一起玩 没问题
let me know and the kids can hang out. It's not a problem.
谢了 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
-客气 -非常感谢
- No problem. - I appreciate it so much.
我懂的
I get it.
-好的 -跟我说就行 好吗
- Okay. - Just let me know, okay?
太好了
That's amazing, awesome.
任性芝加哥
第二季第二集
因为这
'Cause this is...
你上次见到托尼的时候 他在血泊之中
The last time you saw Tony, he's in a pool of blood.
-嗯 -你在处理这事
- Yeah. - You're processing this.
这拖了我们的后腿 然后你就在这
This is bringing us down and then you're down here.
我是说 你是机器人吗
I'm just saying, what are you, a fucking robot?
托尼·小马死了 你到底是哪边的
Tony Pony's dead, and whose side are you on?
人类还是穿制♥服♥的
The humans or the suits?
老天 伊莱亚斯
Jesus Christ! Elias,
我两边都站 好吗
how about let's just say I'm on both sides, huh?
这样行吗
How about let's just go with that?
安迪 能借一步说话吗
Andi? Can I borrow you for a quick sec?
-我觉得他一点都不难以取悦 -当然
- I don't feel like he's petulant at all. - Of course.
我感觉 就算对他竖大拇指
I feel like, you know, even a thumbs up and such...
我知道你并不希望它特别好
I know you didn't want it to be really good.
你把整个独白都删了
You cut the whole monologue.
我不来了 我走了
I'm not touching that. I'm out of here.
干得很棒 非常棒
Great work today. Good job, great work.
嘿 你好吗
Oh, hey, dude. How's it going?
-嘿 -好呀
- Hey. - Oh, hello.
你好 你周末有计划吗
Oh, hello. What, do you got any weekend plans?
我周五有个约会
Um, I have... Well, I have a date on Friday.
-但我估计会取消 -为什么 跟我说说
- But I think I'm gonna cancel it. - Why? Tell me everything.
我要怎么取消
How do I cancel it?
跟他说你工作的剧院有个很棒的演员
Tell him there's some hotshot actor at the theater you work at
-一个芝加哥明星 -好主意
- a big Chicago star. - That's a good idea.
如果他喜欢戏剧 那他肯定会害怕
If he's a big fan of the theater, he'll be very intimidated.
-这个计划不错 -谢谢
- That's a very good plan. - Thank you.
我就说我要和你玩
I'll say I'm hanging out with you.
或许他看过我去年夏天演的《无事生非》
Maybe he saw me in Much Ado About Nothing last summer.
你是在约我吗
Are you asking me on a date?
你想陪我一起照看小孩吗
Do you wanna come watch my kids with me?
有点想
Yeah, kind of.
才怪
Uh, you don't.
我很开心能回到这里工作
Well, I'm thrilled to be back here working again.
-有段时间了 -是啊
- It's been a minute. - Yeah, I know.
主要是因为我可以到这来烦你
Mostly 'cause I get to come in here and annoy you.
我喜欢你到这来烦我
I love it when you come here and annoy me.
谢谢
Thank you.
该你了 爸爸
Your turn, Dad.
我拿两张白卡
Okay, I'm gonna grab these two white cards,
这样我就有三张白卡了
and that gives me three white cards,
可以在纳什维尔
and I can lay some track
和小石头城之间
between Nashville
铺上小路
and Little Rock.
我还可以
I can also...
那个 我已经走完了 该你们了
Actually, that's all I can do. I'm gonna pass.
-妈妈 该你了 -该你了
- Mom, it's your turn. - It's your turn.
好的
Okay, okay, okay.
我看看 我拿百搭卡
Let me see. I'll take the wild.
玩棋盘游戏时你在手♥机♥上搞什么
What was going on on your phone during the board game?
-有性感约会吗 -可能吧
- Hot date? Setting up a hot date? - Possibly.
我在应付那些想约我的人
I've been sort of fielding offers.
那些 还不止一个啊
Offers, plural.
你懂的 一旦大家知道安迪可约
Well, you know, once the word gets out that Andi's avails...
你呢
And what about you?
-嗯 要来真的了 -你要约人嘛
- Yeah, shit's getting real. - You're swinging it around.
我会去约的
I'll swing it around.
她们能嗅到 她们知道
They can smell it. They know.
我想要你
I want you.
-是吗 -嗯 我想要你
- Yeah? - Mm- hmm. I want you.
是吗 那就来取啊
Oh, yeah? Well, come and get it.
我们该早开始这样的
We should have opened this up a long time ago.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你坏坏
You dick.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表