剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我带了吃的
I brought food.
-太好了 我饿死了 -我也是
- Great. I'm starving. - Me too.
今天过得怎么样
How was the day?
我有七名学生
You know I had seven students
-七个真的太多了 -七名学生
- which is seven too many. -- - Seven students?
听起来你花了不少时间"弯曲你的手指"
That's a lot of hours of "Curl your fingers."
甭提了 我只想喝一杯
Oh, my God. I just want to drink.
我有瓶酒开了没喝完 想来一杯吗
I have a bottle of wine open. Want a glass?
-太好了 -红酒可以吧
- Perfect. Yeah. - Red is fine?
行
That's great.
等下 电♥话♥结果怎么样
Wait, how was your call?
挺...
It was, um...
挺有意思的
It was interesting. Um...
乔丹决定关掉芝加哥的公♥司♥
So, Jordan has decided to close down the Chicago office,
要所有人都去西雅图
and he wants everybody in Seattle.
这对你的工作有什么影响
What does that mean for your job?
-你没有失业吧 -没
- Do you still have a job? - Yeah. Um...
我还升职了 我现在是我们部门的头儿了
Actually, I got promoted. I'm the head of my division now.
恭喜你 你终于如愿了
Congratulations. That's what you wanted.
-是啊 谢谢 -天呐
- Yep. Thanks. - Oh, my God. Oh.
我真为你骄傲
I feel so proud.
所以我们
So we are--
要搬去西雅图了
moving to Seattle.
我没 我是说
I don't-- I mean--
我觉得我可以
I guess I could try to--
我们可以谈谈 我从没去过西雅图 但
We could talk about it. I've never been to Seattle. But I mean--
其实
Actually, um...
我是说 是我们公♥司♥的人要去西雅图
I meant, uh-- we're going to Seattle. The company.
你不用 你不用搬去西雅图
You don't-- You don't need to move to Seattle.
但我可以 我可以搬去
But I could move. I could do it.
我可以搬去西雅图 只要你
I can move to Seattle if you--
你是说你想
Are you saying you want--
你想远距离
You want to do a long-distance--
-你是这么想的吗 -安妮
- Is that what you're thinking? - Annie--
-你想 -我觉得
- You wanna-- - I don't, um--
我觉得这可能不适合我们
I don't think it's gonna work out for us.
但是我们可以试试 我们可以
But we could just try it. We could--
你不想试试看
You don't want to just try and see--
不想
No.
任性芝加哥
第二季第八集
怎么了
What's up?
然后他就说
Then he was like,
"要是你还想一起睡
"I'm still gonna be here for four weeks
我还会在这待四周"
if you want to keep sleeping together."
-不是吧 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck him.
不 我不会操他了 这才是重点
Well, no. I'm not gonna fuck him. That's the point.
我37岁了 如果我想生孩子
I'm 37, and I don't really
我真的没有多少时间了
have that much time if I wanna have kids.
这就像狗狗的时间
It's like dog years.
知道吗 狗狗的一年就等于人类的七年
You know how, if you're a dog, one year is seven years?
我的生育期已经进入了狗狗的时间
I'm in the dog years of my fertility.
这感觉很恐怖
And that's a horrible feeling.
我要 我是说...
Like, what am I gonna-- I mean--
或许我该养只狗
Yeah, maybe I'll get a dog.
简直不敢相信我又单身了
I can't believe I'm single again.
是啊
Yeah.
一拍接两拍 很好
One and then two. Awesome.
好了 这周
Okay, so for this week,
我要让你左右手
I'm gonna have you do that five times each,
各弹五遍 然后一起弹
left hand and right hand, then put it together.
下周你就能学会了
Next week, you'll have it.
-好吧 -很好
- All right. - Okay, great.
我写下来
Um, so I'll write that
然后我们开始练习分解和♥弦♥吧
and then why don't we go into your arpeggios?
-分解和♥弦♥ -要不从C调开始吧
- Arpeggios. - You want to start with C?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Great.
-等下 我重新开始 -继续
- Wait, let me restart. - Go on.
喂
Hello?
你还好吗
How are you?
其实 我...
You know, I, uh--
我有课 但我可以
I have classes that I teach, but I can make--
我可以打电♥话♥调下课
I can make a few calls.
如果你不介意的话 我
If you wouldn't mind, I'll, just, um--
我看看能不能找一两个代课老师替我上课
I'll see if I can get a sub or two to cover for me.
我大概一小时左右回复你
And then I can let you know probably within an hour or so.
是啊 不 只是我给一个女的看孩子
Yeah, no, um-- It's just a woman I babysit for.
她老公 她家有什么急事
Her husband-- There's some family emergency or something
我得去帮她照看她两岁的孩子几天
and I'm gonna watch her two-year-old for a couple days,
但我保证我下两个周五会去帮你上课的
but I promise I will get your next two Fridays.
这次算我欠你一个大人情
I owe you big time on this one, so--
安妮 非常感谢你过来
Hey, Annie. Thank you so much for coming.
-真是太唐突了 天呐 -没关系的
- So last minute. Oh, my God. - No, it's not a problem.
事实上都解决了
Actually it all worked out, so--
太感谢了 见到你真是太好了
I appreciate it. It's so good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
把你的包拿过来 我在这里搭了个沙发
Just bring your bags. I've got a sofa made up back here.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
有干净床单 枕头 毛巾
There's clean sheets, pillows, towels.
只用把桌子搬开
Just have to move the table out of the way
就能把沙发展开
and you can pull it out.
好的
Great. Okay.
我把行程单列出来了 她的鸭嘴杯在这里
I've got the schedule laid out here. Her sippy cup's here.
冰箱冷藏库和冷冻库
There's a bunch of food in
有很多食材可以做晚餐和其它的
the freezer and fridge for dinner and stuff.
如果你需要买♥♥点什么
If you need to buy anything,
只管买♥♥就行了 我回来给你钱
obviously just buy it and I'll pay you back.
-好的 -她刚刚睡醒 所以
- Okay. - She's waking from a nap, so--
好 希望你一切顺利
Okay. I hope everything is going all right.
-我知道这事很突然 -是啊 超尴尬
- I know it was a last-minute thing. - Uh, yeah. Super awkward.
大卫是个瘾君子
David is an addict,
他和他父母住在佛罗里达
and he was living in Florida with his parents
戒毒 他们昨天打给我
to get clean and, uh-- they called me yesterday and I--
他吸毒过量了 所以我们
he OD'ed, so we're, um--
我也不知道我们算是什么关系
I don't know what we are.
我得去趟那里
I've just got to get down there,
很显然不能带艾比一起去
and I can't bring Abby, obviously.
是啊 很抱歉听到这些
No, I'm really sorry to hear that.
我也是 很抱歉现在我的生活变成了这样
Yeah, me too. I'm sorry that this is what my life is right now.
你和安妮一起玩
You're gonna play with Annie.
对了
Yeah.
还记得安妮吗
You remember Annie?
你能和她打个招呼吗
Can you say, "Hey"?
你好 艾比
Hi, Abby.
她拿着什么呢 她拿着一头小奶牛吗
What does she got? She got a cow?
-你想要吗 -你怎么样了
- You want that? - How's it going?
你们想一起玩吗
Yeah, you guys want to play?
-来 宝贝 -你好啊
- Here you go, pumpkin. - Hey, there.
你想坐上来吗
You want to come back up?
要不要安妮坐到这里来
What if Annie comes and sits here
你坐在安妮的腿上 好吗
and you can sit on Annie's lap, okay?
好不好
Okay?
可爱的小宝贝
Sweet little pumpkin.
过来
Hey, come here.
你想坐在安妮的腿上吗
You want to sit on Annie's lap?
过来嘛
Come here.
你会很开心的 宝贝
You're gonna have a good time, pumpkin.
没关系的
Yeah, it's okay.
你有
Do you have, um-- oh.
给你
Here you go.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表