剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
很好 不正常
Oh, that's great. Morbid.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
-我也不想走 但 -你要溜猫
- I hate to leave, but... - You have to go walk a cat?
不是溜 是喂
I'm not walking it, I'm feeding it.
猫可以等 再喝一杯它又不会死
The cat can wait. One more drink isn't gonna kill the cat.
你觉得你们可以
Do you think you guys will, uh...
你们等我一会儿 等我回来
Maybe you'll be out for a while and I'll come back?
-行 去溜猫然后回来 -好
- Yeah, go walk the cat and come back. - Okay.
嗯 如果我搞定了 我就可以
Yeah, if I take care of it, then I can just... Yeah.
-这 -对吗
- This is, um... - Yeah. Right?
-很有意思 -我不介意喝酒
- fascinating. - I'm down to drink.
-好 -我们会在这
- Okay. Um... - We'll be here.
我有个临时保姆
I've got a babysitter.
-你老婆不在家 好的 -嗯
- Your wife's not home, okay. - Yeah.
我得走了 再见
I gotta go. See you guys later.
干杯
Uh, cheers.
-干杯 -我去
- Cheers. - Holy shit.
你的招数
Your move.
-什么意思 -你要怎么做
- What do you mean? - What are you gonna do?
我多半会再和你喝杯啤酒
I'm gonna probably have another beer with you
然后回家 解放临时保姆 然后
and then go home and relieve the babysitter, and, uh...
然后给艾米发短♥信♥吗
And maybe text Amy?
-不 -为什么不
- No. - Why not?
她明确暗示了她晚点想出来玩
She more than insinuated she wanted to hang out later.
我不觉得她想和我聊天
I do not think she was interested in chatting with me.
我也想 我知道
I want to. I hear that,
但我不确定今晚合不合适 我觉得
but I don't know if tonight's the night. I think...
好吧
That's fair.
我现在有点醉
You know, I'm a little drunk now, and like...
我不知道 我有点凌乱
I don't know. I'm confused about this.
我其实是想要点更匿名的关系
I actually think I want something much more anonymous.
我没想要再找人恋爱
I'm not looking to get into another relationship.
这一切的目的不是找第二个老婆
The whole goal of this isn't to add a second wife.
我只是想和陌生人做♥爱♥
I just want to fuck a stranger.
那更容易了
That's even easier, man.
你去市中心找人按♥摩♥
Why don't you go downtown and get a massage?
很简单 进去出来
It's simple. In and out.
你可以释放压力
You'll relieve some stress.
就像是初步尝试 好比软式垒球[儿童运动]
It's like a baby step. It's like tee- ball.
你是说带性服务的按♥摩♥吗
You mean, like, a happy ending?
对 这对你来说是个很好的第一步
Sure. Yeah. That's a good first step for you.
真有这种吗
Is that kind of thing even real?
-今晚很有意思 -是的
- That was fun. - That was fun.
-真的 -嗯
- Absolutely. - Yeah.
我希望能再约你出来
I'd like to do it again sometime.
-我会给你电♥话♥ -好
- I'll give you a call. - Okay.
-行 -好的
- All right. - Sounds good.
-我开车来的 如果你需要搭车的话 -我也是
- I drove, if you need a ride. - I drove.
-好 -不过谢谢你
- All right. - Yeah. Thank you, though.
嗯
All right.
-晚安 -再见
- Good night. - Bye. Oh.
-保重 -再见 你也是
- Take care. - Bye. You, too.
约会得如何
So how'd it go?
一般般 能给我支烟吗
Not so hot. Can I get a cigarette?
当然
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-对了 我叫杰森 -你好 我叫安迪
- My name's Jason, by the way. - Oh, hi. I'm Andi.
-你要 -搞错没有
- Yeah? Do you wanna... - Come on.
-点燃了吗 -不行
- You got it? - Can't do it.
-点不燃 -等等 我来
- It's not working. - Hold on. I got it.
好了吗
All right?
-施展魔力 -谢天谢地
- Magic touch. - Thank God!
感觉如何
How's everything feeling?
很好 谢谢
Uh, good. Great. Thank you.
那就好
Good.
力道合适吗
Is this pressure okay?
嗯 嗯 很好
Yeah. Yep, uh, it's great.
你在这工作多久了
How long have you been working here?
几年
Um, a couple of years.
-布莱恩 买♥♥单 -好的
- Brian, can I get the bill, man? - Oh, absolutely.
你 怎么了
Do you, uh... What?
你一定要知道每个人的名字吗
Do you have to know everyone's name?
-我知道他的名字 谢谢 -厉害 谢谢
- I know his name. Thank you. - That's impressive. Thank you.
你想再喝一杯吗 去我家
Uh, listen. Do you want to get one more, back at mine?
-好啊 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a quick call.
我知道这听着很疯狂 但我得给我老公打电♥话♥
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I need to call my husband
-告诉他我要晚点回去 -好
- and let him know that I'm gonna be later. - Right.
我懂的
I get it.
你要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need your phone?
不 不 抱歉 我该关掉的
No, no, I don't. Sorry, I should have turned that off.
背后按♥摩♥完了
All of your back is done,
-可以转过来了 -好
- so you can go ahead and flip over. - Okay.
等我转身
Let me just flip.
你有枕头之类的吗
Do you have a pillow or anything?
你可以朝下坐点
Uh, you can scoot down.
能把垫腿的那东西拿过来吗
Maybe the leg thing?
给
Here.
-谢谢 -好了吗
- Thanks. - Is that good?
-很好 -好
- That's great. - Okay.
现在我会给你打飞机 收费50块
Um, this is where I offer you a hand job for $50.
会很快的
It'll be really quick.
不 我想 我
No, I think, yeah... I...
你很漂亮 但我结婚了 所以
You're really attractive, but, uh, I'm married, so...
没事 来这里的人都是已婚
Okay. Everyone that comes in here is married.
没什么的 别担心
It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm- hmm.
还是算了 抱歉
Uh, no, I don't think so. Sorry.
-确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
安迪
未接电♥话♥ 2
安迪
给你打过电♥话♥ 要和一个我在酒吧认识的陌生人回家
艾米
忙完了 你们还在吗
刚看到 你还在吗
已经穿上睡衣了
想要过来吗
天啊
Oh, God.
我感觉到了 我感觉到了
I feel it. I feel it.
小心点 一不留神可能就嗨过头了
Careful, you can accidentally get too high kind of easily, sorry.
-该事先跟你说的 -现在知道了
- I should have told you first. - Now you tell me.
抽起来不错 有味道
That tastes good. There's a flavor.
像是西瓜什么的
It's like watermelon or something.
嗯 或许有一点
Yeah. Maybe a little.
或许很多
Maybe a lot.
-你已经嗨了吗 -没
- Are you high already? - No.
你在傻笑
You're a little giggly.
我没嗨 只是很高兴你来了
I'm not high. I'm just glad you're here.
那就好
Oh, good.
我也很高兴我来了
I'm glad I'm here, too.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
那个
All right.
我不知道 不知道 我
I don't know. I don't know. I...
我们在
I mean, we're doing...
-好的 -我们在做这个
- Okay. - We're doing this.
如果你不想 我完全理解
If you're not okay, I totally understand.
-我想的 -这对我是全新的体验
- I'm okay. - This is brand- new for me.
-我理解 -对吧
- I think I understand. - Right?
这是第一次
And this is the first time.
这是第一次 所以我也不知道
This is the first time, so I don't know.
如果你要问明天
If you're asking what's gonna- -
明天会怎样
What happens tomorrow...
这是个好问题
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表