剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
Yes. Okay. Birds of a feather. Same boat.
我写很多散文
Yeah. I write a lot of essays.
关于性方面和
They tend to deal with sexuality and...
当代女权主义
contemporary feminism.
最近更多的是在批评当代女权主义
Or criticizing contemporary feminism more recently these days.
批评当代女权主义 什么意思
Criticize contemporary feminism? What do you mean?
我各种斥责
Um... I go on a lot of angry rants
基本就是在批评女性性侵
where I basically critique female sexual victimization,
我觉得这是女权运动里部分派别的主要部分
which I think is increasingly a central part of certain factions
而且有加剧的趋势
of the feminist movement.
-嗯 -所以我大概就是
- Yeah. - So I pretty much...
我写很多对自己性♥欲♥感到自在的女人的宣言
I basically write, like, a ton of pro-slut manifestos,
伪装成娱乐大众的
sort of disguised as personal essays
个人散文
that are meant to be entertaining.
懂了 听着挺酷的
Okay. That sounds really dope, actually.
我给你发个链接
I'll send you a link.
好 我很想看看
For sure. I'd love to see that.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -你好吗
- Oh! Hi, there. - How are you doing?
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
-你真美 -谢谢 你也是
- You look fabulous. - Thank you. You, too.
我喜欢紫色
I like purple.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
我有一些项目 同时要做很多事
I have some projects. I'v e got some irons in the fire.
在等其中一个搞定
Just waiting for one of them to get hot.
电视节目吗
TV stuff?
嗯 电视节目
Yeah. Yeah, TV.
大多数电视节目 你写作写得怎么样了
Mostly TV. What's the story with your writing?
-挺好的 -嗯
- It's good. - Yeah.
还算顺利
Going.
你在作家身边永远不安全 这是真的吗
Is it true you're never safe around a writer?
可能是的
That might be true, actually.
我就是那个把人们说的有意思的东西
I'm that person that writes things down
写下来的人
when people say funny stuff.
真的吗
Really?
你该马上把你笔记本拿出来 因为
You should get your notebook out right now, 'cause...
一个朋友给我说你每年可以
So, a friend told me that you're allowed
收取14000作为礼物 不用缴税
to be given $14,000 a year, tax free, as a gift.
所以我
So, I've had,
有两个客户
actually, I've had two clients
给了我14000的支票
give me $14,000 checks.
我给他们14000的现金
And I paid them 14 grand in cash.
所以我成功洗了28000
Yeah. So I've laundered, successfully, $28,000.
-你该打吗 -我很不乖
- You deserve that? - I've been bad.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah. Ow...
慢点 慢点
Slowly. Slowly.
再慢点
You can go slower.
非常不乖
So bad.
早上好 周三快乐
Good morning. Happy Wednesday.
今天会开桥
Today there will be bridge lifts, okay?
销♥售♥人员 确保你们像往常一样交流
Sales people, make sure you guys are communicating as usual.
查理 2008会从密歇根道大桥开始
Charlie, 2008 will start at Michigan Avenue Bridge.
表格上好像有几个变化
I think there were a couple of switches on the sheets.
查理 805应该在上面
Charlie, 805 should be on there.
祝大家愉快 好好工作
Have a great day out there. Do what you do best.
-好了 出发吧 -好
- All right, guys. Let's go. - All right.
-嗨 -你好吗
- Hi! - Hey. How you doing?
-早上好 -票在他手里
- Good morning. - He has the tickets.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
我们马上要到芝加哥的诞生地 就在这个十字路口
We are coming up on where Chicago started, at this intersection.
迪尔伯恩堡曾经就在密歇根大道和万克街交汇处
Michigan and Whacker is where Fort Dearborn was.
先于芝加哥存在的一个军事基地
It's the military base that preceded Chicago.
更早之前就是让-巴普蒂斯特-伯因杜塞波
Jean- Baptist- Point Du Sable was here before that.
真的有一英里长吗
Is it really a mile long?
华丽一英里街 不不
The Magnificent Mile? No, no.
名字虽叫华丽一英里
It's called the Magnificent Mile,
实际上只有0.75英里
but it's actually about three- quarters of a mile.
一个搞营销的人想出来的 很上口
A marketing guy came up with the term. Real catchy.
科修斯
Kosciuszko.
在纽约有座桥也是以他名字命名的
There's a bridge in New York named after the same guy.
显然他是个大人物
Apparently, he was a big deal.
拿着陀螺仪的那人
This guy with the gyroscope?
哥白尼
Copernicus.
他是第一个告诉我们地球是圆的人
He was the first guy to tell us that the world is round.
按下按钮 你知道怎么做吗
Press the button. You know how to do that?
我会按按钮
I can press a button.
不过谢谢你
But thank you, sir. I appreciate it.
好了 一二三
All right. One, two, three... wow!
再来张疯一点的 一二三
One crazy one. One, two, three...
很好
Love it. All right.
-谢谢 谢谢 -很棒的观光
- Thank you. Appreciate it. - Great tour.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Appreciate it.
如若喜欢此行 请给导游小费
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. I appreciate it. Thanks.
就是这了
This is it.
-不错 -谢谢
- It's nice. - Thank you.
地盘很好看
Nice rug.
想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
-是的 -好
- Yeah. I'd love one, actually. - Okay.
你看着就像是会发明应用的人
You look like someone that would have created an app.
是因为我是印度人吗
Is it cause I'm Indian?
-我不是那个意思 -逗你的
- I didn't mean it like that. - I'm kidding.
你与生俱来的气质 而且你很有钱
You just were born and are apparently rich.
好吧
That's fair enough.
我希望我们不要有太多的抚摸
I was hoping that we could not have too much touching.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
-我有女友 -嗯
- I have a girlfriend. - Okay.
我不能背着她偷♥情♥ 所以
And I can't cheat on her. So...
我希望
I was kind of hoping, you know...
听上去会 我看毛♥片♥
It's gonna sound so... Okay, I watch porn,
那不算偷♥情♥
and that's not cheating.
所以我希望我们可以像毛♥片♥中那样
And so I was hoping this could be like porn
不过是在现实生活里
but, like, in real life.
现实生活中的毛♥片♥
Like, IRL porn. You know?
-没问题 -好
- I can make that happen for you. - Okay.
不不不
Okay, no. No, no, no.
不能亲你
Can't be kissing you.
你对我不理不睬
You're leaving me hanging a little bit.
我喜欢被打屁♥股♥
I like to be spanked.
-我的天 -拜托了
- Oh, my God. - Please.
-不不 -拜托
- No. No. - Please.
我不知道我在干什么 我在哪
I don't know what I'm doing. Where am I?
-冷静 -我
- Hey, no. Calm down. - I'm just...
和一个中立的人以尊敬的方式做这事
Doing this in a respectful way with a neutral person,
对方没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
who doesn't have your phone number,
不会狂打你电♥话♥
is not going to blow up your phone,
不会期待你给他们什么
who's not gonna expect anything from you.
-没有情感牵绊 -嗯
- No emotional attachment. - Yeah.
这个件积极的事因为
Is a positive thing because...
不然的话你就会到一个极限点
otherwise, you're just gonna get to a breaking point,
你会结束你的爱情
and you're gonna end your relationship.
-身体上 我想继续 -嗯
- Physically, I want to continue. - Yeah.
情感上 这或许不是个好主意
Emotionally, it's probably not a good idea.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我要♥射♥了♥ -好爽
- I'm gonna come. - Oh, my God.
你射吧 和我一起射
I want you to. I'm gonna come with you.
-嘿 -你是奥迪卡吗
- Hey. - Are you Odika?
-奥迪纳卡 -奥迪纳卡
- Odinaka. - Odinaka?
就是我
Yeah, that's me.
开优步生活过得去吗
You do decently, driving an Uber?
还行 账单都付得起
Uh, it's all right. You know, I pay my bills.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表