剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
我也许明天或是什么时候来
maybe I can do it tomorrow or something.
到时候再联♥系♥你 就这些
I'll try you then. Okay.
好了 希望你一切顺利 再见
All right, I hope you're doing well. All right. Bye.
她现在领先了 你敢相信吗
She's now in the lead. Can you believe it?
她还有一个弯要转 她能顺利完成吗
She's got one more turn to go, folks. Can she make it?
她能赢得比赛吗 她来了 她来了
Can she win the race? Oh, here she goes! Here she goes!
她赢了
And she won!
当心了 艾比 当心 艾比
Look out, Abby. Look out, Abby.
艾比 你赢得了比赛有何感想
Abby, how did it feel to win the race?
是的 你赢得了比赛 你高兴吗
Yes, you won the race. Did it feel great?
我们要做晚饭了 给你买♥♥鳄梨
Some dinner. And we'll get you avocado.
你想吃青苹果吗
You want a green apple?
要不我跟你换吧
Or I will trade you that for that.
-需要什么吗 -请给我两根德式香肠
- Hi. What can I get for you? - Hi. Can I please get two bratwurst
和半磅零食香肠
and a half pound of the snack sausage?
两根德式香肠和半磅零食香肠
Two bratwursts, half a pound of snack sausage.
还需要什么吗
Anything else for you?
-就这些 谢谢 -好的 马上好
- That's it. Thanks. - All right. You got it.
你想让我把你的围嘴取下来吗
You want me to get your bib? Here.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
好了 现在舒服了吗
There. How's that?
-舒服 -舒服
- Good. - Good?
-一头小猪 -是的
- A piggy? - Yeah.
-这个可以 -蓝色
- What can this-- - Blue.
蓝色 这是蓝色 你说对了 真棒
Blue. That is blue. You're right. Whoa.
还有黄色
And yellow.
-黄色 -是的
- Yellow? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看谁回来了
Look who it is. Yeah.
你能朝妈妈招手吗 说"你好 妈妈"
Can you wave to Mommy? Say, "Hi, Mom."
妈妈回来了
There's Mommy.
妈妈
Mama.
你们好
Hi, guys.
欢迎回家
Hey, welcome back.
谢谢你 你好啊 宝贝
Thank you. Hi, baby.
妈妈来了
There's Mama.
宝贝姑娘
Hi, sweet girl.
今天还好吗
Oh, was today okay?
-挺好的 她 -给我看看你的椅子
- Yeah, she was-- - Show me your chair.
她很好 我们一起玩还有
She was awesome. We played and--
给我看看你的椅子
Show me your chair.
狮子
Lion.
-你的狮子 -你的狮子
- Oh, your lion. - And your lion.
你还想骑到狮子上吗
You want to hop on the lion again?
你想要妈妈抱
Oh, you want Mommy.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you for... - You're welcome.
-很高兴你回来了 -多待了一天还有一切
- I'm glad you're back. - the extra day and everything.
真的没什么 我们过得很愉快
Yeah. It was really actually no problem. We had such a good time.
艾比 你开心吗
Abby, did we have fun?
你丈夫的事处理得怎么样了
How did everything go with your husband?
你想我骑到狮子上吗
You want me on the lion?
他情况很糟
He's in pretty bad shape.
他父母会照顾他
His parents are gonna take care of him and, um--
我觉得他不会回来这里了
Yeah, I just don't think he's gonna come back up here.
他父母得照顾他
His parents gotta take care of him
因为我得照顾她还有
'cause I have to take care of her and--
-嗯 -我...
- Yeah. - I just, um--
不好说 就是超级复杂
I don't know. It's just super complicated
我真的没想到事情会变成这样
and just, like, really not where I thought I would be right now.
如果你有什么需要帮忙的 就跟我说
Well, if you need anything, you know, let me know.
好了 我应该走了
Okay. Guess I'm gonna get going.
-太感谢你了 -没事
- Oh, thank you so much. - Yeah, no.
说真的 你救了我
Honestly, you saved me.
很高兴你回来 再见 艾比 我很开心
I'm glad you're back. Bye, Abby. I had so much fun.
跟安妮说再见 说拜拜
Say bye to Annie. Say bye-bye.
再见 下次见
Bye. I'll see you next time.
谢谢你 安妮
Yeah, thank you, Annie.
-没事 -晚安
- No problem. - Have a good night.
也谢谢你 拜
Thanks, you too. Bye.
-你会说"拜拜"吗 -拜拜
- Can you say "Bye-bye"? - Bye-bye.
你说拜拜了吗
You say "bye-bye"?
你想从窗户那看看她吗 好的
You want to see her in the window? Yeah.
我们去看看好吗
Yeah. Should we go look?
拜拜
Bye-bye.
艾比 妈妈要出去一下下 好吗 宝贝
Abby, Mama's got to run outside for a second, okay, baby?
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? What's happening?
没事 我就是 没什么
No, I'm just not-- Nothing.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
就是我真的很不想跟艾比说再见
It's just really hard to say bye to Abby.
我们这几天非常开心 很抱歉
We had such a good couple days, you know. I'm sorry.
你人太好了
That's so sweet.
不 她才好 她最棒了
No, she's so sweet. She's just-- She's the best.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
嗯 就是很多自己的事
Yeah. I just-- I have a lot of my own stuff.
我不知道 我不知道该怎么做
I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
很抱歉 我都没有问你过得怎么样
Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't even ask how you were doing.
不 没事的
Oh, no. It's okay.
我们要吃晚饭了
We're just about to have dinner.
你想进来和我们一起吃晚饭吗
I mean, do you wanna come back in and have dinner with us?
我不想给你添麻烦 你刚到家
Oh, I wouldn't want to impose. You just got home.
没事 来吧
No, please.
-真的吗 -嗯 艾比会很兴奋的
- Really? - Yeah. Abby would be so psyched.
好吧 我愿意
Yeah, okay. I would like that.
我要回去了
I'm gonna run back in.
-好的 我一会儿就来 -一会儿见
- Okay. I'll be a minute. - See you in a second.
好
Okay.
看"碎碎"
Look at the agua.
她很喜欢这样
She loves this.
我想死你了 宝贝
I missed you, pumpkin.
我们把水接满吧
Should we fill up the cup?
我们一起把这些碗洗了
Why don't we clean these bowls
然后妈妈去摆桌子准备吃晚饭 好吗
and then Mama can set the table for dinner, okay?
你想在鸡肉上放牛至吗
Do you want oregano on the chicken?
-好的 -好
- Um, that sounds great. - Great.
我先洗洗手好煮鸡肉
Let me wash my hands of the chicken.
我来借用一下水 可以吗
Just gonna borrow some water, if that's okay.
我们可能得共用这把餐刀 可以吗
We might have to share this knife. Is that okay?
可以啊 我洗点出来 没事
That's okay. I'll wash some more. No problem.
这个看起来很好吃
This looks good.
闻起来好香
Oh, it smells good.
我很不想离开她 很感谢你
I feel so bad about leaving her. Thank you so much.
老实说
Honestly, it was--
和她在一起很美好 我觉得很开心
It was the best time. I had so much fun.
-真的假的 -是啊 不 我
- Are you serious? - Yeah. No. I had--
我 是啊 我不想走了 太开心了
I had-- Yeah. I don't wanna leave. It's great.
她最好了 她就像我的朋友一样
She's the best. She's like my pal.
安妮是你的朋友吗 安妮是你的朋友吗
Is Annie your pal? Is Annie your pal?
你行李收拾了吗
Have you been able to unpack yet?
我可以照顾她一个小时
I can take care of her for the next hour
如果你需要时间去
if you need time to, like--
我可以给艾比洗个澡
I can give Abby a bath?
真不好意思 我占用了你全部时间
I feel so bad. I'm taking up all of your time.
没事 真的
No, seriously.
我一点也不介意 这样你可以收拾一下
I don't mind at all. That way you can settle in.
-你确定吗 -是啊
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-是啊 -你吃饱了吗
- Yeah. - You're all done?
-是啊 -你想洗澡吗
- Yeah. - You want to take a bath?
是啊
Yeah.
毛巾
Towel.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表