剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
天啊 我不行了 这太糟了
Oh, my God. I can't- - This is so awful.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-我以为我们谈得很顺利 -刚才确实是
- I thought it was going well. - It was,
然后我突然意识到
and then I just started all of a sudden to feel like
我在20年前
I was just 20 years ago...
-我25岁 -嗯
- and I'm 25 years old... - Yeah.
我和一个比我大八岁的人在一起
and I'm with this guy that is eight years my senior
他本应该
and is supposed to, like, you know...
我只记得花了很多时间去理解你
I just remember spending so much time trying to understand you,
就像是个全职工作
and I think it was like a full- time job
试图理解你
just trying to understand you
为了照顾你 试图理解你的运转机制
and understand how you tick enough to take care of you
而你却一点不想照顾我
when no part of you was interested in taking care of me.
现在我们在这 坐在桌子的两边
And now here we are. I'm sitting across from you at a table,
你叫我再次照顾你
and you're asking me to take care of you again.
我 我不 我说了 我
And I just- - I'm not- - Like I said, I- -
-现在我要成一团糟的那个人 -好
- I get to be the mess now. - Okay.
我可以
You know, I get to be...
如果我想 我可以精神错乱
I get to be unhinged if I fucking feel like it.
我同意
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree.
但你把我叫到这来 让我
But you call me to this table and you're asking me to...
我只是让你 我是在找救赎
I'm just asking you to... I'm looking for redemption.
我是在找原谅
I'm looking for forgiveness.
如果你没有 也没事
If you don't got it, you don't have to.
-我不知道我有没有 -好
- I don't know if I have it. - Okay.
我不知道我该把它带来
I didn't know I was supposed to bring it.
这种事你得提前打招呼
You have to warn somebody about this kind of stuff.
好吧 我们有甜点
All right, well, we've got dessert.
我的天 这地方
Oh, my God. This place...
-是吧 -嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
-你在穿越时空 记得吗 -嗯
- Right? You're time- traveling, remember? - Yeah.
-对吧 -这味道让我想起来了
- Right? - The smell brings it back.
你上次来这里是什么时候 是和我吗
When was the last time that you were here? With me?
当然 是和你
Yeah. Obviously, that's when.
不可思议 我再也没来过了
That's insane. I never come here anymore.
-你好吗 杰夫 -很好 你呢
- How's it going, Jeff? - Good, how are you doing?
你要点什么
What are you having?
我自己就结婚了两次
I've been married a couple times myself.
-是吗 -是的
- You have? - Yeah, I have.
你有从中学到很多吗
Did you learn so much from those- -
有 因为我很爱我的第一人♥妻♥子 我只是太
I did, 'cause I really loved my first wife, and I was just too- -
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, you did? - I did.
你肯定对她很好 肯定没有遗憾
I bet you treated her great. Huh? I bet no regrets there.
-我想是的 -因为你那么爱她
- I think I did. - Yeah, 'cause you loved her so much.
-没错 我很爱她 -嗯
- I did, I loved her so much. - Yeah.
然后 我疯了 我
And then, I got some- - I got crazy. I got- -
-你疯了 -我疯了
- Oh, you got crazy? - I got crazy.
是这样吗
That's what happened?
你知道 我事业有了点起色
Yeah, you know, I found some success,
我想她在拖我后腿
and I thought she was bringing me down
-然后发生了一些其他事 -嗯 我是说
- and then some other stuff happened... - Oh. Yeah. I mean...
我遇见了别人
I met someone else and, you know- -
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, God. Really? - Yeah.
-然后你就把之前的生活都抛弃了 -是的
- And you just threw it all away? - I did.
-都抛弃了 -好吧
- I threw it all away. - All right. Well...
第二段婚姻肯定很幸福 对吗
I'm sure the second marriage went great, though, huh?
没有 幸福了一段时间
It didn't. It felt good for a while,
然后就变得令人不快
and then it just, uh, kinda got very ugly
然后你知道 现在我老了
and then, you know, now I'm old.
你的男人呢 他
What happened with, uh, your guy? He- -
我不知道 他
Oh, I don't know. He just- - you know...
长话短说 他为了另一个女人离开了我
Long story short. He left me for another woman,
本来其实没什么的
which would have been fine, I guess.
然后他把这事写成了一本书
Then he wrote a book about it.
那本书很火 很多人看了
That book went very public, and a lot of people read it.
-是吗 他是作家 -嗯
- Really? He's a writer? - Yeah.
所以感觉不是很好
So that didn't feel great.
不过和一个艺术家在一起 感觉一定很刺♥激♥
But it must be very exciting to be with an artist of any kind.
-是的 -嗯
- Yeah, it was very exciting. - Yeah.
实际上 我在那段时间里
In fact, I have many happy, happy associations
-有很多快乐记忆 -真好
- with that time. Yeah. - That's sweet. Right?
-所以也许注定两人不能长久 -嗯
- So, maybe it just wasn't meant to be. - Yeah... You know...
确实是这样
It really wasn't.
天啊
Oh, God.
-但你知道 -什么
- But, you know... - What?
我们生活过 爱过 笑过
We lived, we loved, we laughed.
-现在 -嗯
- And now... - Yeah.
你有
Do you have a...
你再婚了吗 怎么了
What- - so are- - Did you remarry? What happened?
没有 杰克布 我想告诉你
Oh, no, Jacob. I would love to tell you.
-因为这故事很精彩 -嗯
- Because it is quite a tale. - Yeah.
-但我怕 -什么
- But I'm afraid... - What?
-我不想跟你说我的事 -什么
- I'm just not gonna tell you about myself. - What?
-永远不说吗 -永远不说
- Not ever? - Not ever.
拜托 你有再婚吗 认识了其他人
Come on. Did you get married again? Did you meet somebody else?
我没有再婚
I did not get married again.
-吻我 -不要 太快了 杰克布
- Oh, kiss me. Come on. - No, too soon, Jacob!
-太快了 你真逊 -该死
- Too soon. Bad game. - God damn.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
你想接吻吗
Do you wanna kiss a little bit?
我刚经历了一个疯狂的似曾相识的感觉
I just had a crazy deja vu.
你有吗
Did you just have crazy deja vu?
我整个体内都感觉到了
I just felt it in my whole body.
真遗憾 你输了那场争斗
I'm so sad that you lost that battle.
《夫妇生活》
杰克布·马尔科
这该作为封面的
It should have been the cover.
-我不知道 -并列
- Yeah, I don't know what- - - Juxtaposition is...
嗯
Yeah, it's...
更好 但 另外一个封面也很不错
Better. But, yeah, the other cover is good.
我得去上个厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom.
有人在网上发了你和杰克布的照片
公众场合吼叫比赛
《夫妇生活》作者杰克布·马尔科和他前妻凯伦口舌大战
什么鬼
The fuck?
好了
All right.
抱歉
Sorry...
我去了这么久
it took me so long.
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦
Karen?
我真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信 你伤害了一个人
I just can't fucking believe it! All you did was hurt a person.
你伤害了一个已经受伤的人
That's all you did, was hurt a person that was already hurt.
能联♥系♥下特里吗 谢谢
Can we get Terry, please?
你这个没有道德的怪物
You're a morally bankrupt fucking monster.
-好吧 -宣传人员
- Okay. - Publicist.
"好吧"是什么意思 逗逼脸
What do you mean, "Okay," funny face?
-我没有做逗逼脸 -老天 操
- I didn't make a funny face. - Jesus. Fuck!
你为什么要那么做 为什么
Why did you do that? Why would you fucking do that?
我叫你别那么做 你只会伤害人
I told you not to do that. All you did was hurt somebody.
-特里来了 -特里 你好
- Terry's here. - Okay, well... Terry, hi!
-杰克布 你能看到 -干什么
- Jacob? Jacob, can you see- - - What?
我是特里 杰克布 你好吗
It's Terry. Jacob, how are you doing?
你都出现在屏幕上了就不用报名字了
You don't have to say your name when you're on the fucking TV.
我看不到你 杰克布 你能坐下吗
Well, I can't see you, Jacob. Can you sit down or something?
-特里 搞什么 -你做了什么 -我们看到你了
- Terry, what the fuck- - What did you do? - We see you.
-怎么了 -这些该死的禽兽
- What's the problem? - These fucking animals,
这怪物和她的跟班
fucking monster and her henchman doofus here,
他们把我和凯伦吵架的画面拍了下来
they took those pictures of me and Karen arguing
然后发到网上
and put 'em out in the world.
我站在那的时候她在我后面拍的
She took 'em behind my back when I was just standing there.
我去那是为了表达立场
I went there to make a point.
我理解的是你知道
My understanding was you were aware
那些照片会被发出去
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表