剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
I'm fucking helping us. You don't realize I'm helping us.
是啊 我的确不知道
Yeah. I don't fucking know.
洛根广场
农贸市场
感谢光临艾尔尾巴
Thanks for coming to Tail Ale.
-谢谢 再见 苏苏 -再见 下周见
- Thank you. Bye, Zuzu! - Bye! See you next week.
欢迎光临艾尔尾巴狗狗零食
Welcome to Tail Ale Dog Treats.
我上周末来过 我买♥♥了花生酱
So, I was here last weekend, and I picked up the peanut butter.
我的狗特别喜欢
My dog absolutely loved them.
其实我代表芝加哥鲜活市场
So, I actually represent Chicago Fresh Market,
我们一直找寻新的本地♥产♥品
and we're always looking to bring in new local items.
我能给你们我的名片吗
Can I give you guys my card?
-天呐 当然可以 -请赐名片
- Oh, my God. Absolutely, yes. - Yes, please.
我们可以约个时间见面
We can set up a meeting.
-太棒了 罗宾 -是的
- Fantastic. Robyn? - Yes.
-你好 我是雪莉 -很高兴认识你
- Hi, I'm Sherri. - Nice to meet you.
-我是诺尔 -你好吗
- Noelle. - Hi, how's it going?
你应该都尝一遍
You should try everything.
-谢谢 -这是原味
- Thank you. - That's the original flavor.
-怎么了 -我刚哄他睡了
- What? - I just put him down.
好的
Oh. Okay.
今天过得如何 在市场顺利吗
How was your day? How was the market?
在市场顺利吗 我今天去市场了吗
How was the market? Was I at the market today?
东西全卖♥♥光了吗 真有意思
Selling out of everything? That's interesting.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-不 我他妈没逗你 -闭嘴
- No, I'm not fucking kidding you. - Shut up!
我刚哄他睡了 太令人激动了
I just put him down. So exciting!
你们做了好多啊 太了不起了
You guys made so many. That's amazing.
是啊 我们做了特别多
Yeah. We made enough to
如果想的话 给孩子安♥眠♥药♥都可以
give the kid sleeping pills if we want to.
-其实这不是... -太棒了 宝贝
- Yeah. That's actually not - That's great, babe.
我想告诉你的事
what I wanted to tell you.
-什么 -芝加哥鲜活市场的代表来了
- What? - The rep for Chicago Fresh Market came,
他们想在他们的店里引入我们的产品
and they wanna maybe put us in their stores.
不会吧
What the fuck?
-别说得你很意外的样子 -我的企业家
- Don't say that like you're surprised! - My entrepreneur.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
-就是啊 -宝贝 太不可思议了
- I know, right? - Babe, that is amazing.
是啊 我都快吓死了
I know. I'm fucking terrified!
拜托小声点 我哄了好久他才睡着
Please. It took for-fucking-ever.
我真的很为你高兴
I'm really happy for you,
但他今天真的很难搞
but he was a real pain in the ass today.
我只是说 我们可以请人来
I'm just saying, we could have somebody come
一周两三天 仅此而已
for two or three days a week, and that's it.
对 但我们不是说好了 第一年
Yeah, but I thought we agreed that for the first year
我们之中总有一个在家陪着她 我就想说这个
one of us would be home with her. That's-- That's all I'm saying.
是啊 陪着她的人就是指我
Well, yeah, and that one of us is me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 要是我留在家呢
All right. What if I stayed home?
-你在说什么呢 -我也不知道
- What are you talking about? - I don't know.
我宁愿待在家
I'd rather me be here
也不要让一个陌生人来我们家照顾我们的孩子
than bring a stranger into our home to take care of our kid.
那你意思是你要辞掉酿酒厂的工作了
So, you're saying you're gonna quit the brewery?
我不知道自己什么意思
I don't know what I'm saying.
我不想吵架 我
I don't wanna fight. I...
知道吗 没关系
You know what, it's fine.
她还没发邮件给我们 我们只是
She hasn't e-mailed us yet. We're just gonna, like...
只是开个会 很可能没下文
It's just gonna be a meeting, and it's probably nothing, so...
无所谓了 好吧
Whatever. Okay.
好了 她在前面接我们
Okay. She's gonna meet us right up front.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
有点紧张
Yeah, kinda nervous.
二位 你们好吗
You guys. How's it going?
-很好 -见到你们很开心
- Good! - Good to see you.
-诺尔 对吧 -对 罗宾
- Noelle, right? - Yeah, Robyn.
-雪莉 -是的
- Sherri. - Yes.
这位是店长丹尼
This is Danny, the store manager.
-诺尔 -很高兴认识你们
- Noelle. - Nice to meet you.
你好 丹尼 幸会
Hi, Danny. Nice to meet you.
-艾尔尾巴狗狗零食 -产品很棒
- Tail Ale Dog Treats. - Great product, guys.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
后面有咖啡厅 你们想坐下谈吗
There's a cafe back. Do you wanna sit down and chat?
-好啊 -好
- Sure. - Yeah, sure.
-幸会 -再见
- Nice to meet you. - Bye.
-怎么样 马克 -见到你真好
- What's up, Mark? - Nice to see you.
我也是 你们今天倒了什么酒
You too, man. What are you guys pouring today?
-我终于把第一拉格啤酒装进易拉罐里了 -高级啊
- I've finally got first lager into cans. - Wow! Fancy.
"啤酒里没有'小我'"
"There's no 'I' in beer."
你今天带什么来了
What'd you bring today?
马克 到你了
Mark, you're up.
-回见 -再见 二位
- Later, man. - See you, guys.
我带了世涛啤酒
I got a stout.
赛松啤酒
I got a saison.
我想让你们先在这家店开始
What I'd like to do is start you here
最终目标是让你们进入
and eventually get you into
全市七家分店
all seven of our locations around the city.
-好的 -你们意下如何
- Okay. - What do you think?
-我同意 -这主意太棒了
- I think, yes. - That's an amazing idea.
太好了 逻辑上来说
Awesome. So, logistically,
-这是最简易的包装 -好的
- this is the easiest packaging to merchandise. - Okay.
如果我们能把其他口味也加入这个包装
So, if we can get the other flavors in this packaging as well...
-马特 你准备好了吗 -嗯
- Matt, you ready? - Yeah.
-再见 约翰 -再见
- Take it easy, John. - See you around, man.
马特 你今天给我带了什么
Hey, Matt, what do you have for me today?
世涛 赛松 还有拉格
I got a stout. I got a saison. I got a lager.
-我们很期待拉格的表现 -是吗
- We're really excited about the lager. - Yeah?
嗯 应该会卖♥♥得很火
Yeah, I think it's gonna be a big seller for us.
-我们来尝尝 -好 马上
- Well, let's give it a taste. - Cool. There you go.
-很好喝 对吗 -嗯 嗯 不错
- It's great, right? - Yeah, yeah. It's good. It's good.
想尝尝世涛吗
You wanna try the stout?
世涛可以等等 马特
Why don't we hold off on the stout for now, Matt?
我们喜欢你的IPA 销量很好 谢谢
We love your IPA. It does well for us. Thanks.
真的很好 我们对它颇感自豪
It really sells well. We're really proud of that beer.
我觉得拉格在夏天成绩会更好
I think that the lager's gonna do better in the summertime.
好的
Okay.
更淡一点 到时再说也无妨
Little bit more lighter beer. I wouldn't mind revisiting it then.
当然
Sure.
-但是 -我应该
- But- - - You know, I should...
我忘了 我一直想跟你说的
I forgot. I've been meaning to tell you that, uh,
杰夫在和暗物质的人
that Jeff's been working with the Dark Matter guys
合作一个咖啡项目
on a coffee something.
-我有听说 -会很有意思
- I heard about that. - It's gonna be really interesting.
如果你能承诺买♥♥一小桶 会对我们帮助很大的
If you could commit to a keg of it, it would help us out.
天 马特 现在承诺一小桶咖啡啤酒
Gosh, Matt, committing to a keg right now of coffee beer...
我已经有一桶了 承诺两桶
I already have one on right now, so, I mean, carrying two?
杰夫的品位比大多数人都好
Jeff's taste is better than most.
但你知道那些是卖♥♥不出去的
Yeah, but you know those don't sell.
两桶太疯狂了
I mean, carrying two would be crazy.
我们夏天再讨论拉格
Let's talk about the lager in the summer...
我很开心你喜欢 真的
I'm so excited you like it. Really, I am.
-很高兴见到你 马特 -我也是
- Good to see you, Matt. - Great to see you.
再次感谢 艾利克斯
Thanks again, Alex, as always.
-等不及再和你见面了 -要不了多久
- Can't wait to see you soon. - Soon.
祝你们今天愉快
Have a good day, guys.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
-我好激动 -我也是
- I'm so excited! - Me, too.
我的天 我得和杰夫商量
Oh, my God, I have to talk to Jeff.
杰夫不会介意的
Jeff will be fine.
我知道 但他不想再酿制IPA了
I know, but he doesn't wanna be brewing any IPAs anymore.
随便咯 去他们的
Whatever. Fuck them. Whoo!
帅哥
Hey, bubba.
美女
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表