剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
- It's gonna be fine, babe. Don't worry. - I don't like this.
你怎么知道他在骚扰他们
How do you know he's harassing them?
-你又不知道他在说什么 -看看他的肢体语言
- You don't know what he's saying. - Look at his body language.
惠特曼出来了 搞什么
Now Whitman's coming out. What the fuck?
我是个忧心的公民 我住在这街区
I'm a concerned citizen. I live on the block.
-我们刚 -麦克
- We've just- - - Hey, Mike?
-嗯 -一切可好
- Yeah? - Everything okay?
嗯 就是两个小屁孩
Yeah. I think so. Just two kids
在抽大♥麻♥ 瞎逛
smoking reefer and hanging out, I guess.
你们为什么在这 为什么停在这个街区
Why are you guys here? Why did you guys stop on this block?
这些问题是干什么
What's with all the questions?
我说了 我们最近
Like I said, we've had some problems
丢失了一些包裹
with disappearing packages and- -
-所以你指控我们 -不 我只是不认识你们的车
- So you accuse us? - No, I just don't recognize the car.
我不认识你 你们也没回答我的问题
I didn't recognize you, and you're not answering the questions.
我的天
Oh, my fucking God!
-什么鬼 -待在车里
- Ah, shit! What the fuck? - Stay in the car.
操
Ah, fuck, man!
-我的天 -靠 你手♥机♥在身上吗
- Oh, my God! Oh, my God! - Fuck. Do you have your phone?
你向他们喷射了梅斯毒气吗
Did you mace them?
抱歉 你该待在车上的
I'm sorry! You should have stayed in the car.
-坐下 老天 -我不想坐下
- Sit down. Jesus Christ. - I don't wanna sit down.
退后 快退后
Well, back up. Just back up. Come on.
-行 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Fine. God! - Fuck you!
-那小子冲我过来 -淡定
- The kid came at me. - Take it easy.
-淡定 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Guys, settle down. - Fuck you!
交给我来处理
I got it. I got this.
-带梅斯毒气是合法的吗 -我会提出指控
- Is it legal for a man to carry mace? - I'm gonna press charges.
我想知道的是你愿意签署控告吗
What I want to know is are you willing to sign complaints?
-是的 -当然
- Yes. - Of course.
-好了 各位 -我睁不开眼睛
- Okay. Everybody- - - I can't open my eyes!
我得和惠特曼本人谈谈
I gotta talk to Whitman by himself.
-单独谈 -好
- Separately. - Okay. That's fine.
-你会来找我吗 -嗯
- Will you come find me? - Yeah.
-帮个忙 到人行道上去 -废话 夏洛克
- Do me a favor. Get to the sidewalk. - No shit, Sherlock.
惠特曼 别担心这些人
Whitman, don't worry about these guys.
我需要你们单独和我谈
I need you to talk to me separately.
慢慢讲 从头开始 怎么回事
Take it nice and slow, from the beginning. What happened?
好 大约半个小时前我们看到了这辆车
Okay. So we saw this car here maybe a half an hour or so.
我们觉得很可疑
We thought that was suspicious.
我们有个群
We have a group text- -
专门讨论邻里的可疑事情
for suspicious things in the neighborhood.
我的眼睛
Ah, my fuckin' eye.
-这太疯狂了 -是啊 完全疯了
- This is crazy. - Yeah, it's totally crazy.
我觉得这很操蛋 而且是我们造成的
I think this completely sucks. And this is our fault.
-我之前说的就是这种情况 -我知道
- This is what I was talking about. - I know.
传♥单♥ 群发消息 多疑
With the flyers and group texting and paranoia.
你们透过窗户看人
You guys watching people out your windows.
根本就没必要
And it's all unnecessary.
有人受伤
People are hurt.
一切都失控了 毫无逻辑
This is totally out of hand, you guys. It doesn't make any sense.
三周前 我们还玩得那么开心
Three weeks ago, we were having fun, enjoying ourselves.
我们生活在一个安全的街区
We live on a safe block.
现在来了救护车
There are ambulances here now.
无意打扰 但我需要你的证词
I don't mean to interrupt, but I need your statement.
你们去人行道 谢谢
Guys, please, hit the sidewalk for me, okay?
看着很漂亮
It looks really good out here.
怎么
What?
我的天
Oh, wow. Oh, my God!
-我要把它留在里面吗 -不知道 你是专家
- Should I leave him in there? - I don't know. You're the expert.
-它是我的蠕虫朋友 -它可能会死在里面
- He's my wormy friend. - He might die in there.
是吗 你觉得它能活多久
Right? How long you think he'll live?
有什么
Can I- -
哈里 嘿
Harry! Hey!
-来人啊 -嘿
- Somebody! Help! - Hey!
-就是他 -站住
- That's him! - Stop!
-站住 -报♥警♥
- Stop right there! - Call the police!
我抓到他了
I got him.
是的 需要赶紧派人过来
Uh, yeah. We need someone quick.
我们抓住了一个小偷
We caught a thief.
大家还好吗
Is everyone okay?
塞莉街10028号♥
Uh, 10028 Seelie Street.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道 5尺5 5尺8 5尺9 175
I don't know. 5'5"- - 5'8", 5'9", 175.
他可能是拉美裔 我不确定
Maybe he's Hispanic. I don't know.
好的
Got you.
就是现在 就是现在
No, it's happening right now. It's happening right now.
道格说如果他不认罪
Uh, Doug said that if he doesn't take a plea deal,
我们得做好出庭作证的准备
uh, we need to be open to testifying.
是吗 所以我们也得去法♥院♥
Really? So we may have to go in?
我们可能要调整日程表 去法♥院♥
We might need to clear our schedules, go in.
要多久
How soon will that happen?
-下个月 -过几周
- Next month? - In a few weeks.
他们可能有很多案子
They probably have a lot of cases.
他们在举♥行♥咖啡聚会
Coffee klatch over there.
-雨伞峰会 -我喜欢
- The umbrella summit. - I like that.
我不想争论
I don't wanna make a case.
德鲁·贝克 布鲁贝克蓝莓案
Drew Baker. Blueberry Brubaker case?
-嗯嗯 -好主意
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - That's a great idea.
-你们好啊 -嗨
- Hey. Hey, guys! - Hi!
你怎么样 硬汉 你还好吗
How you doing, tough guy? You good?
我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
哈里 你最好小心她
Harry, you better watch out for her.
-嗯 -小心点
- Yeah. - You better watch out.
-好 再见 -小心
- All right. Have a good day. - Thank you.
你就像是厄拉克[橄榄球运动员]
You're like Urlacher.
去哪 艾尔
Where, Al?
南区 很好的街区
South Side, nice neighborhood.
非常好
Oh, really nice.
芝加哥南区 这个叫做贝芙莉的地方
South Side Chicago, this area called Beverly,
这个女人受够了有人
this woman got fed up with people taking packages
偷走她和她邻居的包裹
off her and her neighbors' porch.
她和小偷对抗 扑倒了对方
She confronted the person. There was a smackdown.
-现在政♥治♥正确的警♥察♥都追着她 -不会吧
- Now, the PC police are all over her. - Oh, no.
她是我的英雄 我要给她寄一件曼科T恤
She's my hero. I'm sending her a Mancow shirt.
我希望她能骄傲地穿上 她是我们今天的英雄
I want her to wear it loud and proud. She is our hero of the day.
没错
Absolutely.
贝芙莉的包裹义警 掌声鼓励
The package vigilante of Beverly. Let's hear it for her!
-是的 -我们都在庆祝
- Yes! - It's a celebration up in here!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表