剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, beautiful.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
就那样
It was a day.
听上去不太好的样子
That doesn't sound good.
没 就是太长了 我
No, it was just long. I just...
我今天在城里到处跑
I was all over the city today,
不过是老样子
but it's the same stuff, you know.
没事 没事 还行
You know. It's fine. You know, it's fine. It was a fine day.
会面进行得如何
How was the meeting?
非常好
It was really good.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-那就好 -他们会进一大批货
- Good. - They're gonna put a big order in.
很大一批货
Like, a big order.
他们会先在一家店上架
And they're gonna start at the one store,
等我们准备好了 就会在全部七家店上架
and as soon as we're ready, they're gonna put it in all seven.
很大
Yeah, big.
我为你感到激动
I'm so excited for you.
这意味着我们需要很多谷物
It means we're gonna need a lot of grain.
你想要更多IPA 没问题 更多IPA
You want more IPA, you got it. More IPA.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事 只是
Yeah, no, I'm fine. It's just...
我得跟杰夫商量下
I'm just gonna have to talk to Jeff about all this.
好
Okay. Well...
不会有问题的 他只是很烦人
It's gonna be fine. He's just being a pain in the ass.
他从一开始就讨厌IPA
He's all pissed off about the IPA to begin with,
因为那是大家都想要的
because it's the only thing anybody wants, so...
但是
But...
不会有问题的
ah, it'll be fine.
我很为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我很激动
I'm so excited.
我们在危地马拉的生产商用麦芽处理咖啡
We've got our producer in Guatemala malting coffee
这样我们就能加入麦芽浆
so that we can put that in the mash.
很好
I love it.
他在收割花朵 然后晒干
He's harvesting the flowers and drying them,
我们会留下樱桃 将其煮沸
and we're gonna keep the cherries, put them in the boil,
会非常值的
but gonna be worth it, man.
我们回归了 我们回归了
God damn it, we're back. We're back, baby.
我们会成功的
We're doing this, man.
-很高兴你在这 -太赞了 你说笑吗
- So glad you're here, man. - Fuckin' A, are you kidding?
这就是终极咖啡啤酒
This is, like, the ultimate coffee beer,
我激动死了
and I'm just, like, I'm excited.
终于有一件我想做的事 我感到自豪的事
Finally something that I wanna do, that I'm proud of,
会以正确的方式代表我们
that's gonna fucking represent us in the right way, you know?
我一直在等这一刻
This is, like, what I've been fucking waiting for, man,
-我爱你 -嗯
- and I fucking love you. - Yeah.
我们回来了
And, like, we're back, man.
-等待是值得的 -靠
- It's been worth the wait. - God damn it!
-干起来吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Here we go.
靠
Whoo! Shit!
-亲爱的 -亲爱的
- Hey, baby. - Hey, babe.
在煮茶吗
Making some tea?
天啊 宝贝 你好臭
Oh, my God. Baby, you smell so bad.
拜托
Oh, come on!
我去了暗物质 身上没点大♥麻♥味可能吗
How do you expect me to leave Dark Matter not reeking of weed?
-那不是我的错 -我的天
- That's not my fault. - Oh, my God.
我要来点吗
Can I have a little bit?
我是说茶 不过那个我也接受
I meant some tea, but I'll take that, too.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
你怎么样 今天过得可好
How you doing? How was your day?
挺好的 去见了面
It was good. I had the meeting.
怎么样
Yeah, yeah. How was it?
嗯
It was...
我跟商店老板见了面 然后见了经销商女士
I met with the owner of the store and then the distributor lady,
他们
and they were, like...
我说不好 他们
I don't know. They were...
他们没有
They didn't set, like,
说什么时候想要 所以
a time of when they would want anything, so...
-所以成了吗 -我不知道
- So is it gonna happen? - I don't know.
-还是我们 我们不知道 -我不懂
- Or are we just... We don't know. - I don't know.
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
听上去挺好的
All right. Well, sounds... sounds good.
好啊
What's up?
-你好吗 -很好
- How you doing? - Good. I'm doing all right.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我只想说 我
Hey, man, I just wanna say, I've been...
我一直在想事情
I've been thinking about things, and...
我很抱歉我最近心情不好
I'm sorry, man, for being in such a foul mood lately.
没事 我们压力都很大
Don't worry about it. Yeah, we've all been stressed out.
但我之前去见了暗物质咖啡的人
Yeah, but I was with the Dark Matter guys earlier.
大家都很激动 会很有意思的
Everyone's excited. It's gonna be really fun.
-很好 我很高兴 -嗯
- Good, man. I'm glad. - Yeah.
这 这就是我
That's actually, that's why I...
-我希望你能享受其中 -嗯
- I want you to have a good time with this. - Yeah.
和暗物质的人 你这么干我很开心
With the Dark Matter guys. I love that you're doing it.
但这会是我们接下来一段时间
But this is gonna be the last experiment beer
做的最后一个实验性啤酒了
that we do for a while.
什么 为什么 什么
What? Why? What? What?
我到处去问
Look, man, I'm out there, I'm pounding the pavement,
我今天去了六个地方 没人想要
and I went to six places today, and nobody wants it.
没人想要 他们都想要IPA
Nobody wants it. They want the IPA.
有几个人对拉格有点兴趣
I got a couple of bites on the lager,
但老实说 这段时间只能暂停了
but, honestly, it's gotta be it for a while.
我们不能生产它 我们承担不起
We just can't do it. We can't afford it.
就这样吗 经历了一天的不顺就
That's it, then? Just, like, one bad day, and...
我们就再也不能做新啤酒了吗
and we can't make any new beer ever again?
-谁在乎啊 -我不是那个意思
- Who cares, man? - No, I'm not saying that.
我们就照着
We'll do it the same way
半英亩的人和雷夫那样做
the Half Acre guys did it and Rev did it.
我们先把几个产品做起来
We'll make a couple of things really well,
等我们有收益后再去做那个
and we'll do that until we get profitable,
然后我们就可以涉足新事物 做其他的东西
and then we can branch out, do other stuff.
只能这样
That's just the way it is.
那几乎是十年前了
That was almost ten years ago, okay?
是你总这么说的
You're the one who always says it.
如今酿酒厂史上最多
There's more breweries than ever, right?
我们需要做出让我们鹤立鸡群的东西
We need to do something that's gonna make us stand out.
要是我们做的和别人一样 我们迟早会倒闭
If we do things like everyone else, we're not gonna survive.
任何人都能做我们现在做的
Anyone could do the shit we're doing now.
人们就喜欢买♥♥IPA 好吗 现实就是这样
People are buying the IPA, all right? It's just the way it is.
我们需要生产出更多
We need to be making more of it, anyway.
姑娘们需要谷物
We need the grain for the girls, so...
-我们得坚决进行下去 -这
- We just gotta push it on. - What- -
这都哪跟哪啊
What does that have to do with anything?
-做狗狗零食需要 -对 狗
- For the dog treats. - Yeah, the dog- -
谁知道那事能不能成
Who knows if that's gonna happen?
我们先搞定我们必须搞定的
Let's deal with that when we have to.
-那事八字还没一撇 -你在说什么
- It's not a thing right now. - What are you talking about?
它们会在全市的芝加哥鲜活市场上架
They're gonna be in Chicago Fresh Markets all over the city.
什么 不是的 我才跟诺儿谈过
What? No. I, like, just talked to Noelle.
她说还没有正式消息 我们
She said it's not official yet, so let's just...
等真成了 有必要的时候我们再谈这事
We'll talk about it when we need to, when it's real.
在她们今天的会面中 他们下了很大的一个订单
At the meeting today, they placed a huge order.
敲定了 已经成了
It's a done deal. That's happening.
所以我们得 我们得协助她们
That's why we gotta... We have to just lean into it, you know.
敲定了 她们真要做吗
The deal's done? They're doing it? That's...
是的
Yeah.
我为她们感到激动
I'm excited for 'em, man.
我们在以后会继续做你的啤酒的
And we'll get back to your beers down the road.
我喜欢你的啤酒 我们不能想做什么就做什么
I love your beers. It sucks that we can't just go out and...
这很糟
and make whatever, but...
但现在只能这样 就这段时间
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表