剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
It's just the way it's gotta be right now. Just for a while.
-好吧 好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. All right, all right. - Thanks.
他说两年后
He's, like, two years down the line.
五年后 十年后
Fucking five years, ten years down the line.
他就会扯淡
He's just gonna fucking spew out his fucking bullshit, and...
-你们会酿IPA -我知道
- And you're gonna be making IPAs... - I know!
-双倍IPA 三倍IPA -我知道
- and double IPAs and triple IPAs... - I know.
二树IPA 各种IPA
and a couple two tree IPAs and all of the IPAs.
永远不会变
It's never gonna change, man.
-我知道 -我们可以改变它
- I know, I know. - Well, we can change it.
我们可以回到本来的样子 它该有的样子
We can go back to what it was, what it always was supposed to be.
我们重新做回游击队员吧
Let's go back to being guerrilla.
回去打破规矩
Let's go back to breaking the rules
做我们想要做的
and doing whatever the fuck we wanna do.
我们把这门拆了 再装回去 回到车♥库♥
Let's take this door off the wall, put it back, go back in there.
他有我们所需的所有原料
He's got all of the materials we need.
-他什么都有 -你要把那门拆了吗
- He's got everything. - You're gonna take that door off the wall?
嗯 我们去把它拆了
Yeah, let's take it off the fucking wall!
-只需卸掉几颗螺丝 -是的
- It's just a couple of screws, man. - Yeah.
就这么干吧 把它卸了
Let's do it. Got that thing tuned in.
我们去酿啤酒吧
Let's go brew some fucking beer.
我在想为什么不呢
I'm trying to think of why not.
我在想为什么不呢
Yeah, I'm trying to think of why not.
我以后难道就要过这样的生活吗
Is this the life I'm gonna fucking lead?
每天重复着同样的事
I'm just gonna fucking keep doing the same shit every single day?
这不是我
Like, this isn't me.
我第一天就说了 我
I fucking said that from day one, and I just...
我被说服去做一件我不
I got talked into something that I'm not...
我也不知道 或许 或许
I don't know, this- - Maybe, maybe.
-我们要把那门拆了吗 -嗯
- Should we rip that door off the wall? - Yeah.
-我们要这么做吗 -嗯
- Is that what we're doing? - Yeah.
你们认真的吗 我没开玩笑 你们认真的吗
Are you fucking serious, you guys? I'm serious. Are you serious?
我们去把它拆了 然后拿回去
Dude, let's rip it off the fucking wall, and take it back.
好 好
Okay. All right.
好好好
Okay. Okay, okay.
-好好 跟我一起去吗 -把它拆了
- Okay, okay. With me? - Let's take it off the wall.
把它拆了 上吧
Let's take it off the fucking wall. Let's do it.
你去 我就去
You move, and I'll move.
-你敢去 我就去 -我们上
- You fucking move, I'll move. - Let's go!
-上 -操
- Let's go! - Fuck!
-来 -给我螺丝刀
- Here. - Give me that fucking screwdriver!
我不知道我为什么拿着锤子 开干吧
I don't know why I'm holding a hammer. Let's do it.
准备好了吗 一二三 棒
Ready? One, two, three. Yes!
小心点 坏了对我们无益
Watch it. It's no good to us broken.
就这样 太简单了
There it is. Almost too easy.
别担心破坏东西 尽管破坏
Don't worry if you mess shit up. Hit shit on the way.
-快走 -快走
- Go, go! - Let's go, guys!
听着
Look.
去年酿酒厂的事 你们串通一气
Last year with the brewery, when you guys all got together
决定去做 然后把我蒙在鼓里
and decided to do this thing and didn't tell me
想当然以为我会
and decided that I would be
反对或者有意见
against it or have problems with it...
我的问题是没人跟我说话
The issue that I had was that nobody talked to me.
你们都把我排除在外
Nobody included me.
没人允许我有任何正面的反应
Nobody allowed me to have any reaction that was positive
因为我是间接知道的
because I heard about it, you know, secondhand.
我觉得 如果你和他说
And I feel like, if you just talk to him,
他会有他的反应
he then is gonna have the reaction he's gonna have,
-你已经预计他不会同意了 -我知道
- and you're already anticipating it being negative. - Yeah, I know.
-所以最坏也就那样 对吗 -嗯
- So, look, it can't get any worse, right? - Yeah.
你脑中想的
Like, the thought you have in your head
是最糟糕的情况
is the worst- case scenario.
也许他会给你惊喜 也许不会 但是
Maybe he'll surprise you. Maybe he won't, but...
要想继续下去我们就必须告诉他们
it is something that we need to do to move forward,
而我知道你是想要的 对吗
and I know you want that. Right?
是的 我想要
I do. I really do.
上去
Get up there!
谁想喝啤酒
Who wants beers?
-天啊 -也该是时候了
- Oh, God! - It's a light time, it's a light time!
我们回家了 伙计们
We're home, boys!
-是的 -我们回家了
- Yeah. - We're home!
先生们 我提议来干一杯
Gentlemen, I propose a toast.
马特 该死的马特
Matt, fucking Matt,
他说那该死的丑大楼是我们的车♥库♥
he says that that fucking monstrosity is our garage.
-那不是我们的车♥库♥ -是的 那不是我们的车♥库♥
- That ain't our garage! - No. That's not our fucking garage!
-这个才是 -没错
- This! This is our garage! - Yeah. Yeah!
-这才是我们 -是的
- This is who we are! - Yeah.
我们是从这里走出去的
This is fucking where we're from!
-说得好 -没错
- Hell yeah! - Yeah!
我们为自己酿啤酒
We make beer for us!
-是的 -而不是为他们
- Yes. - And not for fucking them!
-是的 为我们 -是的 为我们
- No, for us! - No, for us!
好了 听着
All right, hey, look.
我们要把这门
We are gonna put this fucking door
-装回到我们的车♥库♥ -是的
- back on our garage! - Yeah! Yes! Yes!
之后
Eventually!
-我们现在不装 -明早
- We're not doing that now. - In the morning.
-我们到时再想办法 -太多工作了
- We'll figure it out. - Too much work!
-会很好的 -我们会装上去的
- It's gonna be good. - We will put it up.
-会的 -兄弟们
- It's gonna be there. - Hey, boys!
敬未来 未来就是现在
To the fucking future. The future is now!
该死
Fuck.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Baby.
你去哪了
Hey, where were you?
我在鲁斯家昏过去了
I just- - I passed out at Russ's.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 只是
Yeah, I just- -
我不知道 我
I don't know. I- -
我 我知道 我不像自己
I just- - I know- - I know I haven't been myself
很久了 这种情况会改变
in a long time now, and that's gonna change- -
听我说 这种情况会改变了 知道吗
No, no, listen. Listen. That's gonna change. Okay?
我想陪在你身边
I wanna be here for you.
我想支持你 我爱你胜过一切
I wanna support you, and I love you more than anything,
-马特跟我说了 -是吗
- and Matt told me about... - What?
-鲜活市场的协议 -你逗我吗
- the Fresh Market deal. - You kidding me?
我想跟你说的 抱歉
Baby, I was gonna tell you. I'm so sorry.
不 别道歉
No, don't apologize.
我本来要跟你说的 只是以为你会
I was gonna tell you, just I thought you were gonna
-生气什么的 -我知道
- get, like, mad or something. - I know.
我让你陷入那种境地的 我的错
And I put you in that position, and I'm sorry.
我为你骄傲 这太酷了
I'm so proud of you, and it's like, how fucking cool is this?
是啊 很酷 我想给你说的
I know. It's cool. I wanted to tell you.
-但我觉得 -我知道 别 别
- But I felt like... - I know. Don't, don't. Yeah.
我不知道 如果
And I don't know, like, if...
如果这意味着你要全职工作 那
if this means that you're gonna be working full- time, then...
或许我会留在家照顾希蒙
I don't know, maybe I'll stay home with Simone.
-亲爱的 不能这样 -不不不
- Babe, no, we can't do that. - No, no, no. No.
我一直在想 我一直在想
I've been thinking. I've been thinking, and,
显然我在酿酒厂过得不开心
I mean, clearly I'm miserable at the brewery,
和她在一起 会让我心情好起来
and being with her, that would make me happy.
尤其是如果你能大展身手
Especially if you can go out and just kill it
-为我们做你的事 -你确定吗
- and do your thing for us. - You're sure about this?
是的
Yes.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes, yes, really.
-你这么说对我意义很大 -是吗
- It means a lot that you say that. - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
操
Fucking...
我觉得我们要特别注意我们之间的沟通
I think we just need to be very careful with our communication,
-确保我们意见一致 -嗯
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表