剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
当然不
Yes, totally. 100%.
我支持你 我爱你 你会超级热辣
I am behind you, and I love you, and you're gonna be sexy
表演出色 我很开心
and you're gonna rock it and I'm so, so happy.
我爱你 这点你不用担心
I love you, and that's not something you should be worried about.
-好的 -好吗 好吗
- Okay. - Okay? Okay?
很棒 很棒 今天都表现得很出色
Yes! I love it. I love it, ladies. Great job in the class today.
拿上你们的手套 东西
Collect your gloves, collect your stuff.
大家都很棒
Everyone's amazing.
下周我们学习脱长筒袜
I'll see you next week for stocking removals.
不过如果你们这周末有空
But if you're free this weekend,
你们应该来阿吉酒馆
you should come to Jeezy's Juke Joint,
一个黑人滑稽剧表演场地 全黑人
a Black Burly-Q Revue, which is an all black,
酷儿滑稽秀 地点在海德公园的海角
queer-ass burlesque show down at the Promontory in Hyde Park
本周五和周六
this Friday and Saturday,
我们有
and we have amazing,
来自全国各地 超赞的获奖表演者
award- winning performers from all over the country.
有滑稽表演 脱衣舞 音乐
We got burlesque, striptease, music,
男性滑稽表演 亚特兰大的钢管舞演员 好吗
male burlesque, a pole dancer from Atlanta, okay?
大家都会去吧 大家都会去吧
So, I'ma see you all there? I'ma see you there?
白人也去哦 你要去吧
See your white ass there? You're gonna be there?
好了 给自己鼓鼓掌 干得漂亮
All right, give yourselves a round of applause. Great job!
我们要直接过去吗
Should we just go over there?
我在等 我在观察 等她准备好
I'm waiting, I'm watching. I'm waiting for her to be ready.
她没在做事 好了 不管了
No, she's chillin'. Okay, fuck it.
-嘿 阿吉 -嘿
- Hey, Jeez. - Hey.
那个
So...
我们在想你要不要和我们去喝酒
We were wondering if you wanna come get a drink with us.
我们准备去
Yeah, we were just gonna go down...
-不知道叫你是不是很奇怪 -好啊
- I don't know if that's weird to ask you. - Um... Yes.
真的从没有人叫我去喝酒
Literally no one's ever asked me to get a drink.
-什么 -我知道 我急需喝一杯龙舌兰
- What? - I know, but I need a tequila so bad.
我急需一杯龙舌兰就跟我急需新黑人朋友一样
I need a tequila like I need some new black friends. Okay?
-今天是周五 我可以为所欲为 -干杯
- It's Friday, I can do whatever I want. - Cheers to that!
敬以家人为重
Cheers to... keeping it in the family?
以家人为重
Keeping it in the family.
人们想到滑稽表演的时候 他们会想美女照片
When people think burlesque, they think pinup,
某种风格 身材 型号♥
you know, a certain style, shape, size.
不要超过某种型号♥
Not past a certain size.
没错 某种肤色 发型
Right, exactly. Certain skin tones, hairstyles.
我心想 "不 我们得有一个黑人秀"
So, I was like, "No, we need to have a black-ass show."
-我想看大♥波♥浪式 染了色的头发 -到处飘逸
- I wanna see, like, weave, dyed hair. - Flying everywhere.
我想看到各种形态的身材
I just wanna see all types of bodies.
你交往过的那些人呢
So what about other people that you've dated?
对他们来说这是好事吗
Is it, like, a good thing?
他们觉得你跳脱衣舞很性感吗
Do they think it's super hot that you strip or...
人人都想和脱衣舞者或者滑稽舞者交往
Everybody wants to date a stripper or burlesque dancer
但当他们真的和这些人交往后就不这么想了
until they actually start dating a stripper or burlesque dancer.
他们会说 "等等
And then they're like, "Oh, wait,
你还要继续跳吗"
you're still gonna do it, though?"
贱♥人♥ 废话
Bitch, yes.
所以他们开始和你交往后就想你停止吗
So they want you to stop once you start dating them?
有时他们会说
Sometimes people will or they're like,
"我应付不过来" 或者
"This is too much for me." Or like...
"我不喜欢别人盯着你的屁♥股♥" 或者
"I don't like other people looking at your ass," Or...
作为一个公众人物很难谈恋爱
It's hard being a public personality and trying to date.
*有时候*
* Sometimes *
*有时候生活会阻碍一切*
* Sometimes life gets In the way of everything *
*有时候生活会阻碍一切*
* Sometimes life gets In the way of everything *
*有时候生活就是一切*
* Sometimes life is everything *
*其他时候生活一无是处*
* Other times life is nothing *
-棒 棒 -棒 亲爱的 好啊
- Yes, man! Yes, man. - Yes, man! Baby, hello!
-嗨 -宝贝
- Hello, hello, hello! - Baby.
我们在挑周六的服装
We're picking out our outfits for Saturday.
我们在想该表演什么
Yeah, we're trying to figure out our character for the show.
-真好 你好 -你好吗
- Sweet. Hi, by the way. - Hello, how are you?
-有段时间没见你了 -是啊
- Haven't seen you in a while. - Yeah, it's been a minute.
-我们今晚和阿吉喝了酒 -她是我们的老师
- We had drinks with Jeezy tonight. - She's our teacher.
你们俩简直一模一样
You would be two peas in a pod.
她超酷
She is, like, the dopest chick.
你周五可以见到她 跟我一起去阿吉酒馆
You'll meet her on Friday. Come with me to Jeezy's Juke Joint.
班里的人都会去
It's gonna be everyone from class.
你可以见我所有的新朋友
You're gonna get to meet all my new friends.
你可以和我还有我闺蜜玩
You're gonna get to hang out with me and my BFF.
-你可以认识 -这周五吗
- You're gonna get to meet- - - It's this Friday?
对
Yeah! Yeah, yeah.
我去不了 我要办那个艺术展 我们之前说过
I cannot go 'cause I have that art show that we talked about.
不过
Um... But...
如果我需要找人替我的话 我可以的
if I need to find somebody else to work the door, I totally can.
跟我说 我好
Um, just let me know so I could
找人替我
get somebody else to work the door.
我累了 我要去睡了
I am tired, so I'm gonna go to bed.
我爱你们两个 明天见
But I love both of you. See you tomorrow.
该死 天啊 天啊
Fuck! Oh, my God, oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God.
该死 我真是个混♥蛋♥
Fuck, dude! I'm such a fucking asshole.
我觉得霓虹灯很好看
Yeah, I feel like the neon is doing really well.
是的 很漂亮
It is. It's beautiful.
很显眼 对吧
It just really pops right out at you, right?
是的 尤其是在这个空间里
Yeah, especially in this space,
-我感觉 -抱歉打扰
- I feel like the- - - Sorry to interrupt.
-我能和乔谈谈吗 -当然
- Can I steal Jo? - Sure.
我待会儿来找你 什么事
I'll catch up with you. What's up?
很多人在触摸西班牙清♥真♥寺
Too many people are touching the Spanish Mosque.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我有点担心卡尼会不太高兴
Like, I'm a little worried that Kani probably didn't want that.
她把它降低就是为了人们能与其互动 不是吗
I feel like she lowered it so people could interact with it. No?
也许吧 你能去和她说说吗 她就在隔壁屋里
I guess, but can you check with her? She's in the other room.
-是的 -我觉得没这个必要
- Yeah. - I don't think it's necessary.
我不确定这
I don't know if that's exactly--
我只想确保她不介意
I just wanna make sure that's okay.
-我去找卡尼谈谈 -谢谢
- I will go check with Kani. - Thank you.
-嘿 -嘿 你好吗
- Hey. - Hey, how are you?
很好 你真漂亮
I'm good. Looking fly as usual.
谢谢 我有个表演
Aw, thanks. Here, I'm putting on a show.
我会去看看
I'll check them out. Cool.
你能等等吗
Can you actually hold on one second?
真高兴你能来 你好吗
I'm so happy you could make it. What's up, man? How are you?
这真酷 我都不知道切斯喜欢这个
Man, how dope is this? I didn't know Chase was into this.
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get that?
她在门口分发
She just handed them out at the door.
你能等等吗
Can you hold on just a second?
-嘿 -宝贝
- Hey. - Hey, baby.
-怎么样 -很好
- How is it? - Good.
接受捐赠的同时
Um... Do you mind not handing those out
你能不发这些吗
while you're taking donations?
我以为 参观愉快
Well, I thought... Have fun.
这是个女权主义艺术展
This is a feminist art show,
我希望你能别发这些
and I would just rather you not hand those out.
可这也是个女权主义艺术表演
But this is a feminist art show, too.
我知道 但不太一样
I know. It's just a little bit different
因为有不少女权主义者会来
'cause there's a lot of feminists coming.
对啊 重点就在此
Yeah, that's the point.
她们还不知道我们对滑稽表演的看法
They haven't really landed on how we feel about burlesque so...
她们可以决定什么时候来看
What? Well, they can decide when they see the show.
-我知道 -你有意见吗
- I know. - Do you have a problem with it?
-当然没有 -你好
- No, of course, I don't- - - Hi.
-你好吗 嗨
- Hi, how you doing? - Hi.
我当然没意见 但有些人会有
Of course I don't have a problem, but some people will,
我不希望在我的展览上发生那种事 行吗
and I just don't want that happening at my show. Is that okay?
拜托 为了我
Please, just for me?
谢谢 拜托了
Thank you. Please?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表