剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表
感受你的身体 感受你的身体
And feel your body. Feel your body.
臀部动起来 手动起来 即兴发挥
Move those hips, move those hands, improvise.
臀部动起来 然后扭起来
Move those hips and then we grind it,
弯曲 扭起来 蹲下 然后前倾
bend it, grind it. Down and you pop.
弓背 然后俯冲
Arch those backs and swoop in.
六 七 八 最后弹起
Six, seven, eight and finally bounce.
好了 然后旋风腿
That's it. And fan-kick.
大家好 很高兴你们能来
Hi, guys, how are you? We're so excited to have you here.
我们非常激动
We're, like, over the moon.
那些我不认识的
Um... for those of you I don't know,
和我只通过邮件沟通的 我是乔
who I've just e-mailed back and forth with, I'm Jo.
-我是李 -我是萨姆
- I'm Ly. - And I'm Sam.
我们想做这个秀
And we have been wanting to do this show
我想说很多年了 很久很久
for I wanna say years. A long, long time.
我们本来只想请一位艺术家
We wanted to just feature one artist,
但然后我们一直浏览
but then we kept looking through everything.
我们也看到了你们的作品 就想
We saw your work, too, and were like,
"不行 他们也得来"
"Nope, they gotta be there, too."
是的
Right, right.
我知道你们本来都提交了你们的作品
I know you submitted stuff originally,
但你们在这参观的同时 如果灵感被激发
but as you move through the space, if you're feeling inspired,
就表达出来 尽管和我们说
go with it. Feel free to check in with us.
我们真的只想反映出
We really just want to reflect how you feel
你们作为女人的感受 力量对你们意味着什么
in this time as a woman, what power means to you.
站起来 晃动 拍打
Up, shake it and smack it.
很好 我喜欢屁♥股♥的声音
Yes! I love the sound of booty flesh.
不要像从地上
We don't wanna get up like
捡了东西一样站起来
we just picked something up off the floor.
像这样 "我的天"
Like, "Oh, my God."
要慢慢来 伸直你的腿
Like, really take your time, straighten your legs,
弓背 协调 感受双腿的后面
arch that back, tune it up, feel the back of your legs.
感觉好吗
Does that feel okay?
任性芝加哥
第二季第七集
再来一次
All right, let's do it one more time.
宝贝 课上得怎么样
Hi, baby. How was class?
还行 我们学了一种新的舞蹈
Uh, cool. We learned a new dance.
-不错 -嗯
- Nice. - Yeah.
-学得如何 -很好
- How'd it go? - Uh, good.
我跳得不错
I'm getting good at it.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-有多好 -很好
- How good? - Real good.
我能来看吗
Can I come see it?
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
不允许观众吗 家长不去看吗
They don't allow spectators? Parents don't come and watch?
不 除非你要跳 你可以来跳舞
No. Not unless you're dancing. You can come dance.
但我想看你 拜托 拜托
But I wanna see you, please? Please, please?
要不我给你表演一个吧
Maybe I can put on a show for you.
不是吧 真的吗
No, stop. Really?
我喜欢你的舞蹈 很性感
I loved your dance. It was so sexy.
很好 我想我会真的去表演
Good. I think I'm gonna put on a show. Like, a real one.
我 安珀 班里的女生
Me and Amber and the girls from class
准备做一场表演会
are gonna do, like, an amateur night, you know?
-听上去性感吗 -嗯
- Doesn't that sound hot? - Yeah.
我觉得会有人来看的
I think people are gonna show up.
当然不会收费
We're gonna do it for free, obviously.
我觉得我们中有些人真的在考虑
And I think some of us are really considering
成为表演者
becoming performers.
我以为这
I thought this was like...
我不知道你喜欢表演
I didn't even know you're into performance.
这不是健身课吗
I thought this was a fitness class.
不 最初确实是的
Oh, no. That's what it started out as.
但你永远不知道会发生什么
But I mean, you never know what's gonna happen.
阿吉是我认识的最鼓舞人心的人之一
I mean, Jeezy's one of the most inspiring people I have ever met.
我想给他人展示每次我走进教室
I wanna do for people what she has done to me
她向我展示的东西
every time I've walked into that classroom.
你懂吗
You know?
我也不知道 我确实是为了健身去的
I don't know, man. I did go in for, like, the workout but...
我没想去学滑稽表演
I didn't go looking for burlesque.
万一是滑稽表演在找我呢
What if burlesque was looking for me?
她不同意是什么意思
What do you mean she's not down?
她有说她不接受吗
Did she say that she's not cool with it?
没 她不会这么说的 但她绝对
No, she's not gonna say that. But she's definitely...
-你怎么知道 -不激动
- How do you know that? - Not excited.
-你怎么这么说 -她一点不激动
- What makes you say that? - She wasn't excited.
乔是十足的女权主义者 积极分子
Jo is the most feminist, like, activist.
"跟着感觉走 爱你的身体"
"Yes, do what feels good. Yes, love your body."
我们一起去脱衣舞俱乐部 她也很喜欢
We go to strip clubs together, and she loves it.
-我想象不出一个 -万一她不
- Like, I can't imagine a world where- - - What if she doesn't- -
万一她觉得女权主义很性感 但在我身上并不性感呢
What if she thinks feminism is hot, but not hot on me?
-什么 或许你只是误会了吧 -或许
- What? Maybe you just read into it wrong. - Maybe.
或许她是太过激动以至于没说什么
Maybe she was just so excited that she got kind of quiet.
她
She's just like...
不知道为什么 我表示怀疑
Hmm. For some reason, I doubt that.
她因为很激动而哑口无言
Just frozen 'cause she's so excited.
我们弄成一英尺 一英尺半的大小
Okay, let's do it like a foot, foot and a half out,
留一点额外的空间给这个
and then we'll leave a little extra room on this
然后再修剪
and we can cut it on the day.
-完美 -好
- Perfect. -Sweet.
我想突出这里面的颜色彩
I wanna be aware of color in here,
因为整个都得上色
because it's gonna be painted for the entire thing, so...
好
Okay.
这里面色彩少点 我倒无所谓
There's less color in here, which I'm okay with.
-有霓虹灯 -嗯
- We have the neon sign. - Yeah.
-你想把这个搬到另外一个房♥间里 -是的
- You were talking about moving it to the other room? - Yeah.
你很会变通 不会有问题的
You're flexible. You got this.
-好的 -不错
- Yeah. Nice. Cool. - Sweet.
讨论很精彩
That was a great discussion.
我们都有很多收获 对吗
I think we can all say we learned something, right?
不过 这周四办公时间
But, look, I'm not gonna be here on Thursday
我不会在
for my regular office hours.
所以要是你还没跟我说你的期末论文
So, if you haven't talked to me about your final paper,
你得周三来我办公室
you need to stop by my office on Wednesday.
-你来了 -嘿
- You made it. - Hey, dude. Mmm!
真好 开始吧
Oh, I love it. All right, let's do this.
-花了多久时间 -比我想的快很多
- How long did those take? - Not as long as I thought they would.
-看看 -好可爱
- Check 'em out. - They're so cute.
约瑟芬 天啊
Josephine, stop it!
看看这些可爱的姑娘
Look at all these cute little ladies.
谢谢 回头见
Thank you. I'll see you soon, dude.
当然 再见
Yes, definitely. Have a good one.
嗨 我会参加一个滑稽表演秀
Hi. I'm gonna be in a burlesque show.
如果你们想来看 参与其中
If you guys wanna come watch, come be in it,
看我抖动我的奶♥子♥
watch me shake my titties.
-嗨 -嗨 宝贝
- Hi. - Hi, baby.
-你回家多久了 -几个小时
- How long have you been home? - A couple of hours.
我在做法式扁豆汤 你要吗
I'm making lentil soup. Are you cool with that?
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Lovely.
我整天都在想你
I've been thinking about you all day
-真好 过来 -爱你
- I love that. Come here. - love you.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking about,
我想谈谈我的表演
um-- wanna talk about my show.
在想你对其的感受
Thinking about how you feel about it,
因为你是我 你知道
'cause, you know, you're kind of one of my, you know...
-我尊重你 -我是你的女友之一吗
- I look up to you. - I'm one of your girlfriends?
因为你是我尊重的女友之一
Since you're one of my girlfriends I look up to,
说到这个
you know, when it comes to the whole thing of the- -
-你是后悔了吗还是 -没
- Are you having second thoughts or something? - No.
-好 我是说 -你有吗
- Okay. I mean, I- - - Are you?
-对你的表演 -嗯
- About your show? - Yeah.
-没有 -你完全不介意吗
- No. Dude. - Are you completely comfortable?
剧集 | 随性(2016) | 导航列表