剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
that a reporter from the "L.A. Times" will be contacting you
《洛杉矶时报》的记者会跟你联♥系♥
for a quote regarding an upcoming article
做一些关于他们下篇专题的采访
headlined "L.A.P.D. rejects best and brightest."
标题为《洛杉矶警局拒绝顶尖人才》
You went to the press.
你去找了媒体
Not yet.
还没有
But we will.
但我们会去的
No. No, we won't.
不 我们不会去的
Ms. Kaswell, I sincerely appreciate
卡斯维女士 我真的很感谢你
everything you've done for me, really.
为我做的一切 真的
And while I have always wanted to be a cop,
虽然我很想当警♥察♥
I have far too much respect for the men and women in blue
但我更尊敬那些穿蓝衣的男士女士
to let anyone malign them publicly.
不想让任何人受到公然诋毁
Don't worry, lieutenant. There won't be an article.
别担心 警官 媒体不会发表报道的
Is he for real?
他是说真的吗
He sure is.
当然是
You put the interests of the department above your own.
你把警局的利益放在自己利益之上
We could use more officers like you,
我们需要更多你这样的警官
Assuming that you're still interested.
如果你依然有兴趣的话
I-is that a job offer?
这算是工作邀请吗
To be a cop? Absolutely.
当警♥察♥ 没错
Ms. Kaswell, I-if I say yes,
卡斯维女士 如果我接受
I'll have to turn down your kind offer
就必须拒绝你们律所
to run your firm's security.
安保主管的邀请了
You know, Hank, it's gonna be really hard to find someone
汉克 要找到像你一样优秀的人才
as qualified as you,
真的很难
But I insist you accept his offer.
但我坚持要求你接受他的邀请
Lieutenant, with utmost humility,
警官 我无比谦卑地
I accept your offer.
接受您的邀请
Welcome.
欢迎你
Jane.
简
Can we talk?
能说句话吗
Sure.
当然
I realize this is hard for you to hear,
我知道你会很难接受
but we're only saying it because we care about you.
但我们是为你好才说的
Look, I know you and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye,
我知道咱们一直不太对眼
but coming from a woman
但作为跟男人交往
who hasn't had great experiences with men,
不太愉快的女人
I need to tell you that Ian's using you.
我得告诉你 伊恩在利用你
You can't see clearly because you're grieving for Grayson,
你看不清是因为你在为格雷森而悲伤
But trust us -- he's not good for you.
但相信我们 他不适合你
I see.
我明白了
And, quite honestly,
而且 说实话
he's not good for the firm, either.
他对律所也不好
I mean, despite his innocence, he's an ex-con.
就算他是无辜的 也是个前科犯
He doesn't belong here.
他不应该待在这里
Well, I would never want to hurt the firm.
我从来没想要伤害律所
I'm glad to hear that.
很高兴听到这点
Yeah.
好的
And, look, anything you need from us --
你有任何地方需要我们的
anything -- we're here for you.
任何事 我们都支持你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Owen, Kim...
欧文 金
I quit.
我辞职
What? Given your opinion about Ian,
什么 鉴于你们对伊恩的看法
as well as your supposition about my state of mind,
和你们对我心理状态的判断
I think it's clear to me
我觉得已经很明显了
That I no longer belong here at Harrison & Parker.
我不再适合待在哈&帕律所了
So I quit.
所以我辞职
Have a good night.
祝你们晚安
Jane, please...
简 不要...
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表