剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
"Why would I want anything from you?
我凭什么要你的东西
And by the way, you can burn in hell."
对了 你去死吧
Your dad was telling the truth the whole time.
你♥爸♥说的都是实话
I'm a grown woman,
我是个成年人了
and my parents still drive me insane.
我父母还是令我抓狂
Join the club, Kim.
咱们都一样 金
But for what it's worth...
但不管怎样
Uh, my mom passed away suddenly six years ago.
我妈六年前突然去世了
I'm so sorry. I-I didn't --
真遗憾 我不...
We hadn't talked in months.
我们几个月都没说话
She, uh...
她...
She annoyed...
她让我讨厌
and embarrassed me...
给我丢脸
And I always thought that...
我总以为
we would make up at some point.
我们有一天会和好
It never happened.
但却没有
Just...
就...
Uh, I guess what I'm -- what I'm trying to say is, uh --
我想说的是
You want me to cut my mom some slack.
你想让我放我妈一马
I want you to do whatever you want.
我想让你按照自己的意愿去做
If you'll excuse me, I have to go have a word with my client.
失陪一下 我得跟我的客户谈谈
Of course. Good luck.
没问题 祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
How's it going, boss?
你好吗 老板
Uh, not now, Paul. I'm busy.
现在不是时候 保罗 我很忙
Hey, when Teri asked me to fill in for her,
泰丽找我顶替她的时候
she told me to check in on you periodically,
她让我定期过来看看你
so, whatcha doing?
你干什么呢
Seriously, really busy.
我真的很忙
I can help.
我可以帮你
How? You said so yourself -- you can't even make toast.
怎么帮 你自己说的 你连烤面包都不会做
Well, that's true.
这倒是
But before Teri left,
但泰丽走之前
she taught me how to do legal research.
她教会了我做法律研究
Come on. Give me a shot.
给我个机会嘛
Just think of me as your new sassy assistant.
就把我当做你的时髦新助理
If it helps, I can wear a vest and manly trousers.
需要的话 我可以穿背心和男裤
All right.
好吧
Pull all permits, inspection reports,
把爱思维姆化工的所有许可证
and complaints for Exvium Chemical, and be thorough.
检验报告和控诉都找出来 彻底一点
I need absolutely everything.
一切资料我都需要
I'm on it. Thank you.
这就去办 谢谢
And please make an appointment for my manicure.
再帮我预约一次美甲
French tips? Yeah, that'll be perfect.
法式甲片 对 那样就很好
You have time to get your nails done?
你还有空做指甲吗
There's always time to get your nails done.
做指甲总能抽出时间
What's up?
怎么了
I have good news and bad news.
我有好消息和坏消息
Exvium Chemical declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy a few years ago.
爱思维姆化工几年前据破产法第11章申请了破产
That better be the bad news.
这最好是那个坏消息
How can I make them clean up a toxic spill
如果他们根本都不存在
if they don't exist anymore?
我还怎么让他们清理有毒物质泄露
The good news is you might have some luck with the folks
好消息是你在接管工厂的人那边
who took control of the property.
可能会有所收获
Uh, yes, Toxic Control took possession
对 有毒物质控制局
of the Exvium Chemical plant after the company went belly-up.
在公♥司♥破产后接管了爱思维姆化工厂
I'm glad to hear it,
很高兴听到这点
because I've discovered that Calico Hot Sauce
因为我刚发现卡利科辣酱厂
is not the real culprit in Irwindale.
不是欧文代尔人♥民♥发病的真正元凶
Rather, it's MBTE, found at the Exvium plant.
而是在爱思维姆工厂发现的甲基叔丁基醚
Here are my findings.
这是我的发现
Oh, well, thank you for bringing this to my attention.
谢谢你告诉我这件事
You are more than welcome.
不客气
So, let's -- let's call the crew and start the cleanup.
我们打电♥话♥给他们 开始治理污染吧
Yeah, well, I-it could take a year, or possibly more.
这可能需要一年或更长时间
Contaminated groundwater
受污染的地下水
is causing life-threatening illnesses now,
现在正在引起威胁生命的疾病
and until it is cleaned up,
在水源得到净化之前
people will continue to get sick.
就会不断有人生病
Ms. Bingum, I totally understand.
宾格温女士 我完全理解
Really, I do.
真的
But we have other priorities here.
但我们还有其他要紧事
You know what? In that case, we're suing you,
既然如此 我们要起诉你们
under the Comprehensive Environmental Response,
根据《综合环境反应
Compensation and Liability Act.
补偿和责任法案》
As a state agency,
作为州政♥府♥机构
Toxic Control enjoys immunity from such suits
依照第十一巡回上诉法♥院♥
pursuant to the eleventh circuit's ruling
在公诉舰队因素公♥司♥一案中的判决
in U.S. vs. Fleet Factors.
有毒物质控制局可免于此类诉讼
Now, please, show yourself out.
请你走吧
Do you mind explaining to me
你能跟我解释一下
why you've put us all through hell
你为何为了一枚根本不属于你的戒指
over a ring that you knew wasn't even yours?
把咱们全家都拖进泥坑吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说些什么
Now...These e-mails prove nothing.
这些邮件说明不了什么
Actually, they prove everything.
事实上这证明了一切
Mom, are you just trying to punish dad
妈 你只是因为爸吃了嫩草
for marrying a younger woman?
而借此惩罚他吗
I have no interest in punishing your father,
我无意惩罚你父亲
though lord knows he deserves it.
不过上帝知道他该受惩罚
But, you know, frankly,
说实话
I'm not surprised that you take his side in this.
你在这件事上站在他那边 我并不惊讶
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
You asked him
诺亚出生后
to move in with you for three months after Noah was born.
你让他在你家住了三个月
You're mad at me for inviting dad to move in with me?
你因为我让爸搬来跟我住而生我的气吗
When you were a kid, I was there, he was gone.
你小时候 我陪在你身边 他不知影踪
Yet today, he gets to enjoy a relationship with your son,
而今天 你能跟你儿子享受爷孙之乐
and I'm stuck out in Siberia.
而我却远在天边
Mom, if you want to be involved in Noah's life,
妈 如果你想融入诺亚的生活
all you have to do is ask.
只要向我开口就行
A mother shouldn't have to ask.
我这个当妈的用不着开口才对
A mother shouldn't be so obstinate.
当妈的不该像你这么倔强
Well, now you know where you get it from.
现在你知道你的倔强是遗传谁了吧
Mom, I was angry at dad for a long time,
妈 我有很长一段时间都在生爸的气
but he's changed.
但他改头换面了
He's trying to be a good father and grandfather,
他在努力做个好父亲 好外公
so I'm -- I'm trying to be a good daughter,
所以我也在努力做个好女儿
for my sake and for Noah's.
为了我和诺亚
I know what a good job you did raising me.
我知道你把我养大有多不容易
Now that I'm a mom myself, I appreciate you more than ever.
我现在当妈之后 对你前所未有地感激
You do?
是吗
Of course I do.
当然了
You may be nuts, but I still love you.
虽说你是个疯婆子 但我依然爱你
Come on.
来吧
You have a mani-pedi at 3:00 with Olivia.
你三点跟奥利维亚约了做手脚美甲
How was your meeting with Toxic Control?
你跟有毒物质控制局的会面怎么样
Not good.
不太好
I did my research on Exvium Chemical.
我对爱思维姆化工做了调查
Well, it doesn't matter anymore.
现在已经无所谓了
I can't hold them accountable.
我没法对他们问责
Oh, good, because I combed through every database.
很好 我梳理了所有数据库
I went through boxes, I googled,
我翻阅了资料箱 搜了谷歌♥
I did everything Teri taught me to do,
做了泰丽教给我的所有步骤
Except order a steak dinner and charge it to the firm.
除了点一顿牛排 算在律所账上
I couldn't find any complaints against the company.
我没找到任何针对这家公♥司♥的控诉
What is this?
这是什么
Just a temporary permit issued by Toxic Control
是由有毒物质控制局在1984年
to Exvium Chemical in 1984.
向爱思维姆化工颁发的临时许可证
Like I said, I went through everything,
就像我说的 我查了所有资料
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表