剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
with the full balance of his miles.
返还其所有里程数
Miss Kaswell, you might want to share this with your client.
卡斯维小姐 你该给你的委托人看看这个
It's a copy of the airline's new carry-on policy.
这是航♥空♥公♥司♥新的手提行李政策
No puppets over 24 inches permitted in the cabin?
不允许携带超过24英寸的玩偶进入客舱
You've got to be kidding me.
你在逗我吧
There's no rational basis for this rule.
这项规矩完全不合情理
The 1978 Airline Deregulation Act
1978年的《航♥空♥解除管制法》
gives us broad discretion
赋予了我们自♥由♥决定权
to promulgate any rule we want
我们可以随意制定任何规矩
So long as air safety's not compromised.
只要不危及航♥空♥安全即可
Could we bring it up to the judge?
我们能不能向法官反映一下
You could, but the airline's immune from state oversight.
可以 但是航♥空♥公♥司♥不受国家监管
If Greg wants Micky to fly on our airline,
如果格雷格想让米基乘坐我们的航♥班♥
It gets checked with the luggage.
就和行李待在一起吧
You admitted in open court that your client committed hacking?
你在公开法庭上承认了客户的黑客行为
I was so focused on the civil case,
我把注意力完全放在民事诉讼上
I didn't even consider potential criminal implications.
我都没考虑过潜在的刑事牵连
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was upset and I wanted to do Grayson proud,
我很伤心 想让格雷森骄傲
And now I've just messed everything up.
而现在却彻底搞砸了
Excuse me. Um, the A.D.A.'s office called.
抱歉 助理地方检察官办公室来电了
They're offering a deal for Penny.
他们向佩妮提出了条件
One year in prison in exchange for pleading guilty.
以一年监禁换取主动认罪
Thank you.
谢谢
I think you should encourage your client to take the plea.
我觉得你应该劝你的客户接受认罪条件
I-I will.
我会的
If you want me to take over the civil case, I can step in.
如果你想让我接手民事案件 就直说
Yeah. I think that's a good idea.
好 我觉得这主意不错
I don't know what I was trying to prove by taking this case.
我不知道接这个案子是要证明什么
I just thought... if I could somehow win,
我只是觉得 如果我能赢
it would make Grayson...happy.
那肯定会让格雷森 高兴
But he's gone.
但他已经走了
Come here.
过来
They offering one year in prison,
他们以一年监禁为条件
in exchange for pleading guilty to criminal hacking.
交换你主动承认黑客罪行
It is just so wrong that I am in jail and Tom is free.
这有悖常理 我进了监狱而汤姆却没有
How can that happen?
怎么会这样呢
I'm so sorry, Penny.
我真的很抱歉 佩妮
I never should have admitted that you hacked the site.
我真不应该承认你黑了那家网站
I never tried to hide what I did.
我从来没想隐藏我所做的事
Regardless... I didn't help you yesterday,
不管怎样 昨天我没帮到你
which is why I am gonna step away from representing you
所以我决定不再做你的代理律师
in your defamation case. No! Jane
为你的诽谤案辩护 不要 简
My managing partner is gonna step in.
我们的主理合伙人会接手工作
You'll be in excellent hands.
你会得到专业的帮助
Nobody understands what I am going through better than you.
没人能比你更了解我的经历
Losing Grayson has...
失去格雷森
impacted my ability to be effective counsel.
让我失去了做一名合格律师的能力
I'm so sorry, Penny. I really am.
我很抱歉 佩妮 真心的
Kim! It's all over the news.
金 新闻上传疯了
What's all over the news?
什么传疯了
Your client, Greg Gerlin, was arrested at LAX
你的客户 格雷格·葛林 在洛杉矶机场
for violating the Americans with Disabilities Act.
因违反《美国残疾人法案》而被捕了
He boarded a plane with Micky wearing a "service dummy" vest.
他给米基穿上"服务人偶"的背心登了机
What an idiot.
真是个白♥痴♥
Yeah, he claims that Micky is his seeing-eye dummy
是啊 他说米基是他的导盲人偶
and insisted that they both be let on to the plane.
并坚持要航♥空♥公♥司♥让他俩都登机
Well, now I have two dummies for clients.
我现在有两个傻瓜[人偶]客户了
I got to go.
我得走了
Are you crazy? Pretending to be handicapped
你疯了吗 假装成残疾人
just so you could bring your puppet on the plane?
就为了带个玩偶上飞机
Interesting. For once, you don't have a retort.
真有趣 你居然没回嘴
Is everything just one big joke to you?
这一切对你来说只是个笑话吗
Look. I-I'm s-s-s-sorry.
听着 我...我很抱...抱歉
I can't...talk... with-out...M-m-mic-ky.
没有...米米...基 我没法...说话
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Oh, thank god you finally got here.
幸好你终于过来了
That evidence room was like Oz!
那个证据室就跟奥兹国似的
I mean, a sawed-off shotgun named Bubba
有个叫巴布的短管散♥弹♥枪♥
tried to make me his wife.
想让我当他老婆
Okay. What's going on?
好吧 这是怎么回事
Look. I've...
我...
I've had this stutter since I was a kid.
我自小就有这口吃问题
I-I went to a speech pathologist,
我去看了一位语言病理学家
and -- and he used puppets in his therapy, and it worked.
然后他在治疗中用了玩偶 很有效
I found that as long as I was working with a puppet,
我发现只要我和玩偶一起工作
my impediment went away.
我的口吃就好了
How do you like that?
你怎么看
Of the two of us, I'm the normal one.
我们俩之中 我居然是正常的那个
The condition is called selective mutism.
这种症状叫做选择性缄默症
So, you never weaned yourself off the puppet?
所以 你从没有试图戒掉玩偶吗
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉
We prefer to be called mannequin Americans.
我们喜欢被称为人偶形美国人
Uh, no, I never did.
没有 我没试过
I...Actually, I made a career out of it.
实际上 我还用它成就了事业
And the great thing is, me and Micky never have to be apart.
而且最棒的是 我和米基根本不用分开
Call the police. I'm not a willing participant.
报♥警♥吧 我并不是自愿的
This is good.
这太好了
I can get the criminal charges dropped
我可以让法官撤销刑事诉讼
because you actually have a disability,
因为你真的有残疾
Which means the airline can't keep you
也就是说航♥空♥公♥司♥不能阻止你
from bringing Micky on board.
带着米基登机
I'll file a petition with the court
我会向法庭递交请♥愿♥书
and we'll get Micky recognized as a fluency device.
将米基认可为语言辅助装置
That is not gonna happen. Why?
这不可能 为什么
I don't want to be known as the stuttering ventriloquist.
我不想被人看作口吃腹语师
Greg, I can get this case dropped.
格雷格 我可以让法官撤销本案
There has to be another way.
肯定还有别的办法
I...
我
could try to argue selective prosecution.
可以试试提出选择性起诉
Uh, explain that so that a dummy
请用玩偶和国会议员
or a member of congress could understand it.
能听懂的语言解释一下
Look, you are a ventriloquist. Micky is your puppet.
你是个腹语师 米基是玩偶
Mannequin American!
是人偶形美国人
He's the tool of your trade.
他是你谋生的工具
I need to find out if the airline
我要查清楚航♥空♥公♥司♥
is allowing other professionals
是否允许其他专业人员
to bring the tools of their trade onboard
带着他们的谋生工具登机
even if those tools violate airline policy.
即便那些工具是否违反航♥空♥公♥司♥政策
I'll have the judge order discovery
我让法官下令证据开示
and we'll go from there.
然后我们再想办法
Owen is rocking his cardio.
欧文对有氧运动很上心
According to his fit clip account,
根据他的健身手环账号♥显示
he just burned 412 calories in the past hour.
他过去一小时里就消耗了412卡路里
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the purpose of that app
我敢说那个应用的本意
is not for you to spy on him.
不是让你来监视他的
Ah! His calorie-burn meter just spiked again.
他的卡路里指针又动了
He is a maniac!
他简直疯了
Why is he working so hard?
他为什么要这么卖♥♥力
Oh, well, because... I told him that I would...
因为 我告诉他我会...
Would you do that?
你真会这么做吗
I would.
我会啊
Aw. Grayson would be happy you're laughing.
格雷森会很高兴看到你笑的
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
What's all this stuff?
这都是些什么东西
Uh, Grayson's things from the office.
格雷森办公室里的东西
Look.
你看
A Legal Beagles basketball trophy?
法律比格犬篮球赛奖杯
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, the Newport Cove Hotel.
新港湾酒店
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表