剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
谢谢你 这...
I mean, do you want to go grab a bite to eat or something?
你想一起去吃点儿东西吗
Oh, you know, I would, but I'm late for this hot date.
我很乐意 不过我约会要迟到了
I met this sexy, smart woman,
我遇到了一个既性感又聪明的女人
and now I have a reason to celebrate.
而且现在我有理由去庆祝了
Who knows? She could be the one.
谁知道呢 她可能就是真命天女
Could be.
有可能
Charlie.
查理
I really hope to see you again soon.
我真的希望很快再见到你
Me, too.
我也是
Your honor, I have come to the court
法官大人 我请求
to effect a voluntary surrender of Ella Lawson.
生效艾拉·劳森的自首行为
With the A.U.S.A's assistance,
在助理检察官的帮助下
we have reached a disposition of the charges --
我们对指控处置方式达成了一致意见
three years in exchange for her turning herself in.
以自首交换三年监禁
Is this true? Absolutely not.
是真的吗 完全不是
What? What's going on?
什么 怎么回事
We never offered those terms. Jane?
我们从未提供这些条件 简
Your honor, his office contacted my assistant
法官大人 他的办公室联♥系♥了我的助理
who relayed the offer less than an hour ago.
就在不到一个小时之前传达了这个条件
Ms. Bingum came to my office and asked for a plea.
宾格温女士到我的办公室要求认罪轻判
I refused to engage. In fact, I walked out of the room.
我拒绝参与 事实上 我直接离开了
He's sandbagging us.
他在引诱我们上钩
I would never make a deal with a domestic terrorist.
我绝不会跟国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥做交易
In fact, we're seeking the mandatory sentence of 25 years.
事实上 我们要求强制性判决25年监禁
She's a fugitive. Arrest her.
她是个逃犯 逮捕她
Jane, do something.
简 做点儿什么
Your honor, at least set bail
法官大人 至少先请准予保释
until we can work this all out.
直到查清问题
The government asks that bail be denied.
检方要求不予保释
Ms. Lawson is a proven flight risk.
劳森女士被证实有潜逃风险
Agreed. Bail is denied.
同意 不予保释
Jane, what just happened? They lied to us.
简 发生了什么 他们欺骗了我们
The government used me to get to you. I'm so sorry.
政♥府♥利用我来找到你 很抱歉
Yeah, Teri, they arrested her.
是啊 泰丽 她被逮捕了
No, he completely lied to my face.
不 他就当着我的面撒谎
Excuse me, Ms. Bingum, uh, do you have a moment?
打扰一下 宾格温女士 你有时间吗
Uh, listen, I got to go. Bye.
我先挂了 再见
Hi. I'm sorry. Do I know you?
不好意思 我们认识吗
I'm Stan Glassman. I'm a producer.
我是斯坦·格拉斯曼 我是个制片人
Oh, my god. I do know you.
天哪 我确实认识你
I mean, I know of you. You produced "12 angry maidens."
我是说我知道你 你制♥作♥了《十二怒妞》
I auditioned for angry maiden number 11.
我参加了怒妞十一号♥的试镜
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I mean, it was such a long time ago,
那是很久以前的事了
and I'm no longer acting.
我不再演戏了
But, um, I'm actually right in the middle of something, so --
但我实际上正在处理一些事
Look, I heard about your client,
我听说了你的客户
the fugitive lunch lady,
那位逃亡的午餐大婶
And I think her story would make a terrific movie.
我觉得她的故事拍成电影会很成功
I'd like to option her life rights.
我想要购买♥♥她的真人故事改编权
I can offer you 50 grand.
我可以给你五万美金
I appreciate your interest, but the Son of Sam Law
很感谢您的关注 但是萨姆之子法
prohibits my client from profiting from her story.
禁止我的委托人从她的故事上获利
What about you? What about me?
那你呢 我怎么了
Sell me your rights.
把你的改编权卖♥♥给我
I'm sure you could offer the screenwriter
我肯定你能为编剧提供
a unique point of view.
非常独特的视角
No. No, thank you. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
But my only concern right now is how best to help my client.
但我现在唯一关心的就是怎样尽力帮助我的委托人
Excuse me.
失陪
Owen, you have to see what's on A-listerz.com.
欧文 你得看看大咖网
Okay. The governorelect was caught
好的 州长当选人在蜜罐酒吧
at the Honey Pot getting a lap dance.
享受大腿舞被人发现了
This still frame was taken from the surveillance footage
这张截屏来自查理那晚光顾的
from Charlie's night at the club.
俱乐部的监控录像
That's Finesse leaving the frame.
那是阿细正在离开画面
I watched the video at least 10 times.
这段视频我至少看了十遍
I never noticed the governor.
从没注意到有州长
That's 'cause we were looking at our client.
因为我们一直在关注我们的委托人
We weren't focused on the other patrons.
我们没有注意其他顾客
Was Charlie ever alone with the discovery?
查理有单独跟证据待在一起吗
Yeah, sure.
是 当然
Charlie's the one who sold this screen grab.
查理就是出♥售♥这张截图的人
Where's jane? She went home. Why?
简在哪儿 她回家了 怎么了
Because this photo puts the entire firm in jeopardy.
因为这张照片让整家律所受到了威胁
Coming.
来了
Hi. We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Ugh, if this is about Teri stealing your yogurt from the fridge,
如果是因为泰丽从冰箱里偷了你的酸奶
you have got to put your name on the carton.
你得在盒子上写上名字了
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Okay. What's wrong?
好吧 出什么事了
I was played by a client.
我被一位客户耍了
He came to me with a manufactured lawsuit
他带着捏造的诉讼案件来找我
solely for the purpose of gaining access to discovery,
只是为了达到获取证据的目的
which he then sold to A-listerz.com.
然后他又卖♥♥给了大咖网
It's a website that peddles in celebrity gossip.
那是兜售名人八卦的一家网站
Yeah, I know. Was it a Lindsay Lohan car accident?
我知道 是关于林赛·罗韩的车祸吗
No.
不是
No, it was the governor-elect getting a lap dance.
不 是州长当选人在享受大腿舞
This is huge. Yeah.
这是件大事 对
Your client's actions violate Section 166 of the California Penal Code.
你委托人的行为违反了加州刑法第166章
And as his lawyer, you could be indicted.
作为他的律师 你可能被起诉
Oh, I know.
我知道
And I've opened the firm up to massive civil penalties.
我让整个律所面临着大额民事处罚
Didn't you vet this client?
你没有审查这位客户吗
His name is Charlie.
他叫查理
We have a long and complicated history.
我们认识多年 关系复杂
Look, I should have told you this a long time ago,
我本来应该早点儿告诉你
but the truth is
但事实是
And that's when I discovered I was allergic to llamas.
那时我才发现我对美洲驼过敏
I swear to god.
我对天发誓
Owen, what are you doing here?
欧文 你在这里干什么
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我正要问你这个问题呢
Oh, this is the girl I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你谈起的那个女孩
You...were on a date with Stacy?
你在和史黛西约会
S-she's your hot date?
她就是你的性感约会对象
We had a lovely evening.
我们晚上玩得很开心
He took me to Il Capricio.
他带我去了随想曲餐厅
Stacy, Charlie is my brother. What?
史黛西 查理是我弟弟 什么
What? You have a brother?
什么 你有个弟弟
This is the client that I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你说的那个客户
This is Charlie. Nice to meet you.
这是查理 幸会
Hey, we were engaged.
我们之前都订婚了
You never said anything about a brother.
你从没提过有个弟弟
Oh, my god. I just made out with my baby's uncle.
天呐 我刚和我孩子的叔叔亲热了
You have a baby? Ugh. I am pregnant.
你有孩子了 我怀孕了
Your brother is the father.
你哥就是孩子的父亲
Okay, maybe you should have told me you had a baby on board
好吧 或许你该在我请你吃饭前就告诉我
before I bought you dinner.
你已经怀孕了
Maybe you should have told my best friend
或许你该在我闺蜜答应和你约会前
that you're a con artist before she agreed to go out with you.
就告诉她你是个骗子
Ohh, you're his brother and a con artist?!
你是他弟弟 还是个骗子
I should probably leave.
我该走了
We have warrants for Charlie and Owen French.
我们有张逮捕令捉拿查理和欧文·法兰奇
Officer, before this gets out of hand,
警官 在局面失控前先声明
Owen French didn't do anything wrong.
欧文·弗兰奇没触犯任何法律
Jane, it's okay. I'm Owen French.
简 没事 我是欧文·法兰奇
This is Charlie. Let's go.
这是查理 我们走
Thank you.
谢谢
Owen.
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表