剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
that is exploiting talented kids for profit.
他们只会利用有特长的孩子赚钱
And with me by your side, you're gonna change all that.
有了我协助 你会改变这一现状
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Ms. Kaswell, how are you feeling today?
卡斯维女士 你今天感觉怎么样
I'm fine, Hank.
我很好 汉克
How are you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样
I'm referring to last night.
我是指昨晚
You were mugged.
你被抢劫了
Yes. How do you know about that?
是的 你怎么知道
Because I was there.
因为我在场
I'm the one who saved you.
是我救了你
No offense, Hank,
我不是说你 汉克
but the man who saved me,
但救我的男人
he was much taller and bigger build than...
比你高多了 也比你壮...
You.
是你
I call myself "The midnight flyer."
我自称"夜行侠"
What, you're some sort of superhero?
怎么 你是个超级英雄吗
No, ma'am. There's nothing super about me.
不是的 女士 我没什么超能力
I-I'm just a regular guy who wants to help people
就是个热心肠的普通人
under the cloak of anonymity.
匿名做好事罢了
So, what? You just run around in the middle of the night,
所以呢 你就半夜到处跑
tackling muggers in a costume?
穿着戏服抓劫匪吗
Usually I just give directions to tourists
一般就是给游客指指路
and help find lost pets.
帮人找失踪的宠物
Last night was the first time I actually stopped a mugging.
昨晚是我第一次阻止抢劫
My heart's still racing.
我现在心跳还可快了呢
Hank...
汉克
I can't thank you enough for saving me.
你救了我 我非常感谢
If there's anything you ever need, please...
如果有任何事...
That's why I'm here.
我就是因此而来的
Your mugger is now suing me.
劫匪告了我
He says he was injured when I tackled him.
他说我擒住他的时候伤到了他
How does he even know who you are?
他怎么知道你是谁
I gave the police my name, in case they needed a witness.
我把姓名留给警方了 作为目击证人
This is a frivolous lawsuit, right?
这次诉讼无法成立吧
Well, unfortunately, a criminal doesn't lose his right
不幸的是 罪犯也有权利状告他人
to sue for personal injury.
对自己造成的人身伤害
That's so unfair.
这太不公平了
Don't worry, Hank.
别担心 汉克
You helped me, and now I'm gonna help you.
你帮了我 现在该我帮你了
What are you doing in your old office?
你在自己的旧办公室里干什么
You've got to get out of here.
你得赶紧离开
I'm checking my e-mail. Good news.
就是查查邮件 好消息
I won my Fantasy Basketball League.
我赢了梦幻篮球联赛
Now, how do I collect?
怎么领赏
You don't!
你不能这样
Sorry.
抱歉
I know how tempting it is to go back into your old life.
我知道你有多想恢复过去的生活
I checked my e-mail for two years after I died.
我死之后还查了两年的邮件
I mean, mostly for the coupons, but still...
大多数时候是为了领优♥惠♥劵 但还是不好
The point is, you have to let it go.
关键是 你得放手了
It's not your e-mail anymore.
这不再是你的邮件了
Hey... Owen.
欧文
Can I help you?
有什么要帮忙的吗
Uh, I'd like to speak with you. Alone.
我想和你聊聊 就咱俩
Okay.
好吧
Well, if it concerns both of us,
如果和我俩都有关
you can just talk to both of us.
可以和我们一起说
Okay.
好的
Jane, the man that you loved died two weeks ago.
简 你的爱人去世才两周
Please consider that you're jumping into a new relationship
你转身就跳入一段新的恋情
to avoid dealing with it.
不是为了逃避现实吗
And, Ian, is it possible
伊恩 你会不会
that you're confusing gratitude for Jane with actual feelings?
把对简的感激当成了真情
I appreciate your thoughts.
谢谢你的关心
I'm just concerned that you're moving so fast.
我就是担心你会不会操之过急了
My personal life is none of your business.
我的私人生活不关你的事
Just listen to me, Jane... Please go!
听我说 简 请你离开
Now!
马上
Mr. Riley, we demand that your football camp cease operation
莱利先生 我们要求你采取适当措施
until meaningful change is implemented.
在现状有所改善前 都不得开放训练营
My client's program is in full compliance with state law.
我客户的项目完全合法
The staff needs to be re-trained
你们的员工需要重新接受培训
to identify early signs of heat exhaustion,
以便能识别中暑衰竭的早期症状
the players need more down time between practices,
球员需要更多休息时间
and you need to cease all two-a-days
气温达到32摄氏度以上时
when the temperature is above 90 degrees.
你该叫停所有的两天联训
Why don't they throw in some mandatory nap time, as well?
不如再加上强制午休吧
Look, Ms. Bingum...
宾格温女士
Dean's death broke my heart.
迪恩的死令我心碎
I'm truly sorry for your loss.
也请您节哀顺变
These kids are like my own,
但这些孩子就像我亲生的
which is why we already go to great lengths
我们已经不惜一切努力
to protect their health and safety.
保障他们的健康和安全了
What happened to Dean was an accident.
发生在迪恩身上的事是个意外事故
You know, when an "accident" happens once,
当"意外"发生一次的时候
it's unfortunate.
的确很不幸
When it happens twice,
但发生两次
it shows a pattern of gross negligence.
就是重大疏忽了
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
Two years ago, another teenager died at Mr. Riley's camp.
两年前 莱利的训练营里还死了一个孩子
Isn't that right?
不是吗
And just like Dean,
就像迪恩一样
he was pushed too hard, under too much heat,
在大热天被逼得太紧
with too little water.
饮水不足
That young man had an undiagnosed cardiac arrhythmia.
那孩子有心率失常却从未得到诊断
His death had nothing to do with this tragedy.
他的死亡和这次的悲剧没有任何联♥系♥
Well, a jury may see it differently.
没准陪审团不这么想呢
You want to go to court?
你想上法庭吗
Unless you agree to modify your camp practices
除非你同意照我这份清单
according to this list that I have prepared,
修改你的训练方法
we will be filing a wrongful-death suit.
不然我们就以意外致死起诉你
Let's go.
我们走
My client suffered a debilitating neck injury,
我的客户受到故意伤害 导致颈部受伤
and your client's responsible.
你的客户是责任人
You hurt me really bad, dude.
你伤惨我了 老兄
And you're gonna pay.
你得赔偿
Are you forgetting that you aimed a gun at me?
你忘了你当时拿枪指着我了吗
This man is a hero.
这位先生是个英雄
Who irresponsibly tackled my client,
但他随便就伤了我的客户
putting him in a neck brace.
害他现在要戴颈箍
Please. That brace is a prop,
拜托 那不过是个道具罢了
and this is a shakedown.
这就是摆样子吓我们
I don't buy it for a second.
我信了才怪
Oh, no? Show her.
是吗 给她看
Show her the note from my doctor.
给她看我医生的诊断
I have an affidavit from the E.R. doctor
我有一份急诊医生的宣誓证词
detailing his traumatic neck injury.
上面详细记录了他的创伤性颈部损伤
So, what do you want to settle first?
你想先和解哪一项
The actual damages or pain and suffering?
实际损失还是疼痛与折磨
Look, your client will go to prison for mugging me.
你的委托人肯定会因为抢劫我而坐牢
The only question is how long he will remain behind bars.
唯一的问题就是坐多久
And as the mugging victim,
助理地检向我提出认罪条件时
I decide your fate when the
作为抢劫受害人
A.D.A. calls to offer up a plea.
你的命运由我来决定
If I say "No deal," your case will proceed to court,
如果我不接受条件 你的案子就会进入庭审
where I will take the stand.
到时我就会坐上证人席
And I can cry on cue,
而且我可以说哭就哭
so I will make sure you receive nothing less
所以我可以保证你会
than the maximum sentence.
被判最高刑罚
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表