剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I said that I overreacted,
我说我反应过激了
because I turned a disagreement into a fight.
因为我把一次分歧闹大了
But you admit that I didn't do anything wrong.
但是你承认了我没做错事
I cannot believe that you think not telling me about Teri
我简直无法相信 你觉得你背着我
and going behind my back to Kim wasn't wrong.
把泰丽的事情告诉金不算做错事
Well, you would've protected Teri,
你肯定会保护泰丽
and given what's at stake, that would've been irrational.
将自己置于不顾 那就太不理智了
You did not just call me irrational.
你刚刚不是说我不理智吧
Excuse me. What?
抱歉 怎么了
Are you Jane Bingum? Yes. How can I help you?
你是简·宾格温吗 是 有事吗
I'm with the department of justice.
我是司法部的
You've been assigned a new client.
你被分配了一名新客户
Our firm doesn't take federal assignments.
我们律师行不接受联邦委任
Per the foreign intelligence surveillance act, you do now.
据外国情报监视法案 你现在要接受了
I'll be escorting you to the detention center.
我会护送你到羁留中心
Okay?
好吧
The judge also requested a Grayson Kent.
法官同时传召格雷森·肯特
That would be me.
是我
I have a car waiting. Let's go.
楼下有车等 走吧
Hold on. Excuse me. Who exactly are we representing?
抱歉 等一下 我们到底是要代表谁
oh, my god!
天啊
Is this about the Justin Bieber deportation?
这是为了贾斯汀·比伯被遣返的案子吗
I'm not at liberty to say.
我无权透露相关信息
Okay, so you're expecting us to meet a new client
所以你希望我们在对案件一无所知的情况下
with absolutely no context.
会见新客户
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Well, if you ask me, that seems a bit...irrational.
如果你问我 我会说 这有点不理智
Good morning -- again.
早啊 再一次
Dave?
戴夫
W-what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
One of your assistants is in jail,
你们的助理之一被捕入狱
so I'm filling in till she gets out.
所以我来替班 直到她出狱
You're the temp? I am.
你是临时工 对
And, ms. Kaswell, your 9:30 is waiting for you
卡斯维尔小姐 你九点半约的客户
in the conference room.
已经在会议室等了
O-kay...
好吧
When our pastor announced
当我们的牧师宣布
that two church members had been killed in a car accident
我们教区的两名成员因车祸去世
and that their four children were gonna be separated
而他们的四个孩子将被分别送往
and sent to different homes,
不同的寄养家庭
Well, we just couldn't let that happen.
我们不能让这样的事情发生
We said, "We'll take them all,"
我们说"我们会接纳所有孩子"
and applied to be the Bowens' foster parents.
然后申请成为鲍温家孩子们的养父母
Our house was small,
我们家很小
but at least the kids could stay together.
但至少他们能一家团圆
Well, now you have 5,000 square feet
现在 你们有了四百多平♥米♥的
of state-of-the-art improvements.
漂亮大房♥子
Thank you, "Ultimate Home Do-over."
谢谢《终极家庭改造》
Well, your foster family seem like lovely people.
你的养父母看起来不错
I assume you're here to start the adoption process.
所以你们来这是准备办领养手续吗
Three days after the show aired,
这点事节目播出后三天
The Biltmans kicked us out. What?
比尔特曼夫妇把我们赶了出来 什么
They say we're too much trouble.
他们说我们是大♥麻♥烦
And now, me, Julia, and Nate
而现在 我 茱莉亚和内特
are back in group homes.
回到了福利院
And I'm living with our nana.
而我则和奶奶住
Our grandma would take us all,
我们的祖母倒是能收留我们
but she lives a teeny onebedroom in public housing.
但是她住在一居室的公租♥房♥♥里
They're strict about how many people can live in one unit.
他们对一间房♥可以住多少人管得很严
We want to sue the Biltmans to take us back
我们想让比尔特曼夫妇接我们回去
so we can all be together.
这样我们就可以在一起了
Okay, look.
好的
Before we go around suing people,
在咱们起诉他们之前
why don't you let me have a conversation with your foster family?
为什么不让我和你们的领养家庭谈一谈呢
We'll see if there's something we can work out.
我们看看有没有其他办法
Sound good?
听起来不错吧
Okay.
好的
We've been walking for 15 minutes.
咱们都走了十五分钟了
Sir, how much further?
先生 还有多远
Your client's been isolated from the rest of the detainees.
你的客户和其他囚犯隔离开了
The cell's just up ahead.
牢房♥就在前边
Who is it? Chapo Guzman?
他是谁啊 "矮子"古斯曼吗
Edward Snowden? Abu Nazir?
爱德华·斯♥诺♥登 阿布·纳齐尔
Sir, with this client, can you even ensure our safety?
先生 有这样一位客户 您能保证我们的安全吗
In here, you're safe.
在这里 你们很安全
But your client's considered
但是你的客户被认为是
one of the most dangerous people in america.
美国最危险的人物之一
Hi. I'm Susan Peterson. I want to go home.
你好 我是苏珊·彼得森 我想回家
I have no idea why I'm here. I didn't commit a crime.
我不知道我为什么会在这 我没犯罪
I swear, whatever they think I did, I- I'm innocent.
我发誓 不管他们怎么想 我是无辜的
Well, tell us about the arrest.
跟我们说说你被捕的过程
Uh, this morning, I was at home,
今天早上 我在家里
taking a cake out of the oven,
正从烤炉里取出蛋糕
when men in S.W.A.T. Gear busted down my front door.
这时佩戴特警装备的人踢开了前门
They put a cloth bag over my head and dragged me away.
他们给我套了头罩就把我拖走了
Do you know what they've told my family?
你知道他们是怎么和我家人说的吗
Um, they haven't shared anything with us.
他们还没有和我们分享任何信息
Mrs. Peterson, obviously, the government feels
彼得森夫人 美国政♥府♥显然认为
that you're a threat to national security.
您威胁到了国♥家♥安♥全♥
Can you tell us anything
您能告诉我们任何
that can help us prepare your defense?
能够帮助我们为您辩护的事吗
I can tell you this is all a mistake.
我跟你们说这一切都是误会
Maybe there's another Susan Peterson
也许有另一个苏珊·彼得森
who did whatever they think I did, but I'm a lawabiding citizen.
做了他们认为我做的事 但我是守法公民
I'm a mom. I-- I take care of the house.
我是个母亲 我料理家务
I-- I run school committees.
我是家长委员会成员
And my husband's a good man.
我的丈夫是个好人
He's a landscaper.
他是个园艺师
He owns his own business.
他有自己的生意
Okay. Mrs. Peterson, here's what we're gonna do
好的 彼得森夫人 我们这么办
Please, call me Susan.
叫我苏珊就可以了
Susan, we're gonna speak to the judge,
苏珊 我们会去和法官谈谈
and we're gonna find out what's going on.
找出事发原因
Mr. and Mrs. Biltman,
比尔特曼先生和夫人
I know how difficult it is to be a parent.
我知道为人父母有多难
Those foster kids were impossible.
那些领养孩子简直难以忍♥受
They were slobs- - left their rooms a mess,
他们懒得要死 屋子一团乱
they'd talk over the tv,
看电视的时候大声讲话
and they were always demanding
而且总是要求我们像司机一样
that we drive them around like chauffeurs.
载他们到处转
The little one would come into our room at night
最小的那个孩子晚上总是跑到我们房♥间
and crawl into bed with us, even though we asked her not to.
爬上♥床♥跟我们一起睡 劝她也没用
So you kicked the kids out
所以你把他们赶走
because they were behaving like kids?
是因为他们表现得像孩子一样
Don't you dare judge us.
不需要你来批判我们
Did you encourage good behavior with a reward system?
你用奖励机制来激励良好行为了吗
You know, Modern Parent magazine
《现代父母》杂♥志♥
has an excellent article this month on disciplinary methods.
这个月有篇关于规范训练的好文章
I can have my assistant make you a copy.
我可以让我的助理给您复印一份
That's not necessary.
这个不需要
Look, we...gave it a shot. It just didn't work out.
我们尝试过跟他们相处 但效果不理想
You made a commitment to the Bowen children.
你向鲍温家孩子们做出了承诺
I'm gonna stop you there.
我要打住你了
Foster parenting, by definition, is temporary.
"养父母"从字面来看是临时性的
Let me cut to the chase.
让我直说吧
If you think you can kick those kids out
如果你们认为可以把孩子赶出去
and keep that big, old house, you can forget it.
还保留那间大房♥子 那就少做梦了
That house belongs to my clients.
那间房♥子属于我的客户
The children don't have a claim.
那群孩子没有起诉权
Without those children,
没有那些孩子
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表