剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
So I suggest you drop your suit against Hank,
所以我建议你放弃对汉克的起诉
and when the A.D.A. calls, I'll accept that plea.
等助理地检给我打电♥话♥时 我会接受认罪条件
You'll still go to jail,
你依然会进监狱
but you'll be out before you're 60.
但你六十岁之前应该就能出来了
I'm also gonna need you to apologize to Hank
我还需要你向汉克道歉
for interrupting his work day.
因为这打扰了他的正常工作
He is a very busy bailiff.
他是个非常忙碌的法警
I'm sorry.
对不起
You were amazing in there!
你刚才简直太棒了
If Wonder Woman were a lawyer, she'd be you.
如果神奇女侠是律师 应该就是你这个样子
Oh, well, I've always liked her bracelets,
我确实一直很喜欢她的手镯
so I'll take that as a compliment.
所以我就当你是在夸我了
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
That's not good.
这可不妙
What's wrong?
怎么了
My boss just suspended me.
我的上司刚刚把我停职了
For what?
为什么
"Behavior that reflects poorly on the bailiff's office."
行为举止给法警部门抹黑
For going out as the midnight flyer?
因为你打扮成夜行侠出门
Yeah. Two months without pay.
是的 停薪两个月
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
You know what, Hank?
这样吧 汉克
Why don't you let me worry about that?
这件事就交给我来处理了
Hey, Ian.
伊恩
You're eating a burger?
你在吃汉堡
Medium-rare. It's delicious.
三成熟 很好吃
But you don't eat red meat.
但你从不吃红肉的啊
As Grayson, I didn't. As Ian, I can't get enough.
格雷森确实不吃 但是伊恩吃不够
Yeah, I remember when Deb became Jane
是啊 我记得黛比变成简的时候
and she first ate fried calamari.
第一次吃了炸鱿鱼圈
She talked about it for a week.
她念叨了一周呢
What's in the box?
纸箱里是什么东西
Oh, your mom -- well, Grayson's mom --
你妈妈 格雷森的妈妈
is cleaning out your place,
正在清理你的住处
so Jane sent me over there to get a few of your old things.
所以简让我去取一些你的旧物
How's she holding up?
她还好吗
As well as can be expected.
她已经尽力了
Your class ring.
你的班级戒指
It fits.
正合适
This picture.
这张照片
Feels like yesterday.
恍如昨日
And a million years ago.
又像是时隔几个世纪
Yeah.
是啊
In the beginning, photos were hard for Jane.
刚开始 简很难接受这些照片
She felt like she was looking at another person's life.
她感觉像是自己在旁观别人的人生一样
When I feel down...
当我情绪低落时
have to remind myself
我必须提醒自己
I'm getting a second chance with this woman.
我又获得了一次和这个女人在一起的机会
Only woman I've ever loved.
这个我唯一爱过的女人
Now remember,
记住
When we plead Hank's case to the administrators,
当我们向行政官辩护汉克的案子时
speak with deference and respect.
语气要带着顺从与尊重
They see the courthouse as their personal fiefdom,
他们把法庭看做自己的领土
and they rule with an iron fist.
而且施行铁拳统治
You act like we're walking into an episode of "Game of thrones."
你好像在演《权利的游戏》一样
Exactly, but with less nudity and more paperwork.
正是 只不过少了些裸戏 多了些书面工作
Mr. Myerson,
迈尔森先生
we believe Hank Spencer's suspension was made in error.
我们认为汉克·斯潘瑟的停职决定有误
You're saying we made... a mistake?
你是说 我们犯了个错误
What my colleague means to say is,
我同事想说的是
what Hank does in his free time
汉克业余时间的行为
has no bearing on his performance at work,
既不会影响他在工作中的表现
nor does it reflect poorly on the bailiff program in any way.
也不会从任何方面给法警系统抹黑
Does Mr. Spencer not dress up in a silly costume at night
难道斯潘瑟先生没有在夜晚穿着愚蠢的戏服
and call himself the Midnight Flyer?
将自己称作夜行侠吗
Well... Yes.
这个 有
Does he not put his life,
当他穿着上述戏服在城市中闲逛时
as well as the life of others, in jeopardy
难道没有将自己的生命
when he gallivants around the city in said costume?
以及其他人的生命 置于危险之中吗
Define "Jeopardy." No.
请定义"危险" 没有
Suspension is upheld.
停职继续有效
Next order of business.
进行下一议题
Hold on!
等一下
This man should be celebrated, not punished.
这位先生应当得到表彰 而不是受到惩罚
I mean, he actually wants to make a real difference
他是真心想对人们的生活
in people's lives,
做出改变
not just stand in some corner of this building,
而不只是站在这栋大楼的某个角落
offering the illusion of security to professional bureaucrats.
为一些官僚提供幻想出来的安全保障
You're right.
你说得对
We did err in suspending Hank.
将汉克停职确实不对
As chief administrator, I'm hereby firing Mr. Spencer.
作为首席行政官 我在此解雇斯潘瑟先生
I'm fired?
我被解雇了
Sir, we ask you to reconsider.
长官 我们想请求您再考虑一下
Your request is denied.
你的请求被驳回了
You know what? That's actually just fine by us.
这个结果我们能接受
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们赶紧离开这吧
Kim No.
金 不
But please do something.
求你再做点什么
I really need this job.
我真的需要这份工作
Don't worry, Hank.
别担心 汉克
I'm gonna file a wrongful-termination suit immediately.
我会马上发起不正当解雇的诉讼
You're taking the courthouse to court?
你要把法♥院♥告上法庭
Yes, we are.
是的 我们确实要这么做
My son was a straight-a student.
我儿子是个全优学生
He never got into trouble or messed with the wrong crowd.
他从来不惹麻烦 也不和坏孩子交往
Did Zach Riley's camp make any assurances
扎克·莱利的训练营在申请阶段
during the application process?
有提供什么保证吗
They said they'd take care of him.
他们说他们会照顾好他的
Thank you.
谢谢
Ms. Larkin, how long had your son been doing drugs?
拉金女士 你的儿子服用药物多久了
Dean didn't take drugs.
迪恩没有服用过药物
I'd like to introduce his toxicology report into evidence.
我想将他的毒理分♥析♥报告纳入到证据中
Objection. I reviewed the coroner's report.
反对 我审阅过验尸报告
It showed no drugs in Dean's system.
里面并没有显示迪恩服用过药物
The coroner's office only tests for narcotics,
验尸报告只检测麻醉剂
so we had them forward the blood sample to a private lab
因此我要求他们将血液样本送到了私人实验室
for a more detailed analysis.
进行了进一步分♥析♥
That lab identified a diuretic
实验室检测到了利尿剂
that was never disclosed to camp personnel.
这点从未向训练营的工作人员透露
There must be some mistake.
肯定搞错了
Let me see that.
让我看看
It's a well-known fact
众所周知
that athletes abuse diuretics for rapid weight loss.
运动员常滥用利尿剂迅速减肥
My son didn't believe in shortcuts.
我儿子不会走捷径
Your honor,
法官大人
Mr. Carlyle intentionally withheld these lab results
卡莱尔先生故意扣留化验报告
to spring them on us in court.
留到法庭上向我方发难
It's called representing my client to the best of my ability.
这叫尽我所能为委托人考量
Your honor, the dehydration caused by the drug
法官大人 迪恩·拉金体内的药物
in Dean Larkin's system induced organ failure.
引起的脱水现象诱发了器官衰竭
Therefore, that drug is the proximate cause of his death,
因此 那种药物才是他死亡的直接原因
which clears the camp of any liability.
与训练营无关
As such, we request immediate dismissal of this case.
鉴于此 我方要求立即完结此案
Slow down.
慢着
I need time to review the report.
我需要时间阅读报告
You have 24 hours.
你有一天时间
I got independent confirmation
我从别处收到消息
that the diuretic was found in your son's system.
你儿子体内确实检出利尿剂
No. No way.
不 不可能
There's got to be an explanation.
一定有什么原因
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表