剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Kim, a woman whose idea of compassion is --
金认为抬腿跨过无家可归的人
is stepping over the homeless.
就叫做同情
No, Jane, I spared you
不 简 我这么做
from having to choose between the firm and your friends.
你就不必在律所和朋友之间做选择了
I knew you'd choose Teri. So you chose for me.
我知道你会选泰丽 所以你就替我做了选择
I don't -- I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了
How about "Thank you"?
说句"谢谢"如何
How about, when I get back from helping my friend,
这样如何 等我帮完我朋友回来
you're not here.
你就从我家消失
Hey, boss. Are you here to bust me out?
老板 你是来救我出去的吗
The A.D.A. is willing to drop the felony charges.
助理地检愿意撤销重罪指控
That's good. Yes, but...
很好啊 对 但是
He's insisting on jail time for the false personation.
他坚持要以冒名顶替罪判你服刑
Two weeks. It's the best I could do.
两周 我已经尽力了
So, I got to stay here?
这么说我得坐牢了
Well, if we post bail,
如果我们提交保释金
he'll proceed with the felony charges,
他会提起重罪指控
and that just gets much worse very quickly.
那样情况就严重多了
So, I'll be jailbird.
那我就坐牢呗
Truth is spending time in prison
其实在监狱服刑
has always been on my bucket list.
一直是我的遗愿之一
Hey, did I take you away from something?
我刚才打扰到你了吗
Oh...crap. Tonight is your Grayson sex date.
糟糕 今晚你和格雷森要滚床单
I listen to some of your calls.
我会偷听你的某些电♥话♥
For your own protection.
为了保护你
Uh, yes, tonight is our date,
对 我们今晚有约会
but it is -- it's fine.
不过没关系
I hope that you are not angry with him on my account.
希望你别因为我跟他生气
I mean, you realize this is entirely my fault,
你知道这全是我的错
and I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
And I would never forgive myself if I came between you two.
如果我影响到你们俩的感情 我永远不会原谅自己
Please tell me everything is okay.
拜托告诉我一切正常
Oh, yeah. Everything's okay.
对 一切正常
Everything's great.
一切都好得很
He's at my house waiting for me with grapes and champagne.
他正守着葡萄和香槟在我家等我呢
Yeah.
没错
Well, I want you to say, "Goodbye, Teri,"
我希望你对我说"再见 泰丽"
and go have the night of your life.
然后继续回去约会
Goodbye, Teri.
再见 泰丽
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表