剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
He's -- he's not Ian. He's Grayson.
他不是伊恩 他是格雷森
No!
不
Please, you're -- you're taking the wrong man!
拜托 你们抓错人了
Stop! Please!
停下来 求你了
Well, obviously, the dream means
很显然 这个梦意味着
that you're worried you won't be able to free Grayson --
你担心不能及时救出格雷森
I mean, pshh, Ian -- in time.
我是说伊恩
Stacy, I don't -- I don't know what to do.
史黛西 我不知道要怎么做
I don't know what to argue.
我不知道该如何申诉
I can't lose him again.
我不能再次失去他
You are the smartest woman I know.
你是我认识的最聪明的女人
If anyone can help him, it's you.
假如有人能帮他 那就是你
Look, I don't feel smart right now.
我现在可不觉得自己聪明
I feel desperate and scared.
我只感到绝望和恐惧
I'm sorry, sweetie.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
Oh, I-I'm sorry.
对不起
How's the wedding coming along?
婚礼办得怎样了
Have you decided on the flowers?
你们决定好用什么花了吗
No. Every time I want to discuss anything wedding,
没有 每当我想讨论婚礼事宜
Owen just looks upset and runs off to work.
欧文就会满脸不爽 跑去工作
Oh, god, I got to get to the jail.
天啊 我得去趟监狱
Um, you know, men are just weird about weddings.
男人碰到婚礼总是怪怪的
So, be patient with Owen,
对欧文耐心点
and I promise you everything will be fine.
我保证一切都会顺利的
Okay? Okay.
好吗 嗯
Not only was I sleeping with my boss' wife,
我不仅和我老板的妻子上♥床♥了
apparently, I hooked up with half the married women
而且很显然 我和乡村俱乐部里半数的
at the country club.
有妇之夫都有染
Jane, I'm a douche.
简 我是笨蛋
I know.
我知道
And I know I said for you to think of yourself as Ian, but listen.
我之前要你把自己当作伊恩 但听好了
Whatever this guy did or didn't do,
无论这家伙做过和没做什么
you have Grayson's soul.
你有格雷森的灵魂
And Grayson is the kindest,
而格雷森是我所知的
most honorable man I've ever known.
最体贴 最高尚的人
You okay?
你还好吧
I can't seem to write.
我好像写不了字
Try your other hand.
换只手试试
Wow. I am now left-handed.
我变左撇子了
Trust me, your body will be full of surprises.
相信我 你的身体将会充满惊喜
This is odd.
真奇怪
What?
什么
Cheryl -- the victim's wife.
谢莉尔 受害者的妻子
She testified on Ian's behalf
她在审判的量刑阶段
in the penalty phase of the trial.
曾经为伊恩作证
She pleaded with the judge to spare him the death penalty.
她请求法官宽免 不要判他死刑
So, if Cheryl was openly sympathetic
所以如果谢莉尔公开同情
to a man convicted of killing her husband,
被判杀害她丈夫的人
she might know something that can help us.
她也许知道些能帮助我们的事
You need to talk to her.
你要找她谈谈
I don't know the woman.
我不认识她
Are you kidding me? You know her.
开玩笑 你认识她
Ian knew her intimately.
伊恩和她关系密切
She'll figure out I'm not really him.
她会发现我不是真正的伊恩
Trust me, nobody ever figures it out.
相信我 没人会发现的
And the trick is to control the conversation.
诀窍是掌控好谈话
So, defuse their questions with another question,
用你的问题回避掉他们的问题
And if you're hard pressed, just change the subject.
而如果你被逼得太紧 就转移话题
Oh, and people always forget their train of thought
还有 插言赞美别人
when you interrupt them with a compliment.
总能打断他们的思路
You did all those things to me
在我知道你是黛比之前
before I knew you were Deb.
你就是这么对我的
I know. Sorry.
是的 对不起
But now you have to do those things with Cheryl.
但现在你要用它对付谢莉尔了
Owen! Owen!
欧文 欧文
Stacy.
史黛西
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
Oh, easy.
放松点
I installed a "Find my fiance app" on your phone,
我在你手♥机♥上安装了"寻找未婚夫"软件
which didn't work. Sent me to Glendale
但是没用 它让我去格伦代尔市
where I met a lovely man named Ohan
去找一个叫欧韩的人
who's getting married next month.
他下个月结婚
Anyway, Paul told me where you were.
总之是保罗告诉我的
So, listen, we need to lock down the flowers today,
听着 我们今天要确定用什么花
and then we need to discuss the band.
然后要商量乐队的事
Uh, stacy, I don't -- I don't think I'm gonna have time.
史黛西 我没有时间
Oh, no, no, no. I just need five minutes.
不要紧 五分钟就好
I was talking with Guido, our florist,
我和花商吉多谈了下
and he thinks that if we added more lilies in the church...
他觉得假如我们在教堂里多摆些百合花...
O, are -- a-are you okay?
欧 你没事吧
No. I feel dizzy.
不行了 我晕晕的
I've got -- I got, like, a pressure in my chest.
好像有东西压着我胸口
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I'm calling 911.
天啊 天啊 我来报♥警♥
Oh, breathe. Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe. Okay.
呼吸 没错
I don't understand how Empress Katia can sue me.
我不明白卡蒂娅皇后怎么能起诉我
Because she registered the copyright to the dance moves,
因为她的舞蹈动作登记过版权
she's the presumptive rights holder,
她是假定的版权持有人
which means that if the judge sides with her,
这就意味着如果法官站在她那边
you could pay $100,000 for every time
你每次跳那支舞谋利
you've performed that dance for a paying audience.
就要付她十万块
We've performed those moves at least 20 times.
我们至少跳过二十次
That's...$2 million.
那就是两百万
I have less than $1,000 in my bank account.
我银行账户里只剩不到一千块
Well, then we better not lose.
那我们最好别输
What the hell? Oh, god.
搞什么 天啊
Long live Empress Katia!
卡蒂娅皇后万岁
They're Empress Katia's little soldiers -- her super fans.
他们是卡蒂娅皇后的小士兵 她的骨灰粉
Hey! It's Nadine Comer and her sleazy lawyer!
娜丁·科默和她讨厌的律师来了
Hey, get out of my way, freak show! Move!
给我让开 一群怪胎 让开
I'm so glad you're back!
很高兴你回来了
Oh! Paul!
保罗
What are you doing in my office?
你在我办公室做什么
The little soldiers are creeping me out.
小士兵把我吓死了
They showed up here
卡蒂娅皇后把跳舞视频撤下
right after Empress Katia took her video down
并上传新视频之后
and replaced it with another one.
他们就杀上这里来了
Check this out.
看看这个
I will not tolerate this outrageous assault on my artistic integrity,
我决不容忍♥她们对我的艺德的无♥耻♥诬陷
which was orchestrated by Nadine Comer of the dance theatre of Compton
那都是康普顿舞蹈剧场的娜丁·科默
and Kim Kaswell of the law firm of Harrison & Parker
及洛杉矶市中心哈里森与帕克律所的
located in downtown Los Angeles.
金·卡斯维一手编派的
Oh, she's smart. And hot.
她可真聪明 还很性感
Sorry.
对不起
Her statement was perfectly worded
她的措辞十分讲究
to fall under First Amendment protection.
受到第一修正案的保护[言论自♥由♥]
There's nothing I can do about it.
我无能为力
This was a call to arms.
这是在宣战
The little soldiers showed up here because of this message.
小士兵出现在这里就是因为这个视频
Yeah, and they're very loyal to Empress Katia.
而且他们对卡蒂娅皇后忠心耿耿
They won't leave unless they're forced to.
不会轻易离开
You know what?
知道吗
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
如果不能战胜他们 就加入他们
Paul, take off your shirt.
保罗 把你的衣服脱掉
Don't you think, uh, you should buy me dinner first?
你难道不觉得应该先请我吃晚饭吗
Do it.
快点
My. You are going to infiltrate the little soldiers.
你要打入小战士的内部
Go undercover and find out
去当卧底 查清楚
how Katia stole Nadine's dance moves.
卡蒂娅是怎么剽窃到娜丁的舞蹈动作
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表