剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
So, w-we're taking them to court?
所以我们要起诉他们吗
It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.
希望不大 不过值得一试
Okay.
好的
Come on.
快来
We are asking to compel Westwood Fertility
我们要求强制西木生育诊所
to disclose the name of Laura's biological father.
公开劳拉亲生父亲的姓名
Per Ms. Dwyer's contract,
根据德怀尔女士的合约
the identity of the biological father
亲生父亲的身份
may not be disclosed for any reason.
不能因任何原因而公开
Your honor, we're talking about a young woman's life.
法官大人 这涉及到一位年轻姑娘的生命
I am urging the court to do the right thing here.
我要求法庭做出正确的决定
Confidentiality is the bedrock of anonymous sperm donation.
保密性是匿名精♥子♥捐赠的基础
I'm afraid I agree,
恐怕我必需同意
which is why I'm denying your motion, Miss Bingum.
因此我要驳回你的动议 宾格温小姐
Wait. Wait. Wait, wait. Hold on.
等等 等一下
There's nothing in the contract that says Westwood Fertility
合同里没有写西木生育诊所
can't notify the donor directly.
不能直接通知精♥子♥捐赠者
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
I am asking that you compel Westwood Fertility
我想请您强制西木生育诊所
to contact Laura's biological father
联♥系♥劳拉的亲生父亲
and inform him of her condition.
告诉他劳拉的情况
Then it's his choice to reveal himself or not.
然后是否透露身份就是他自己的选择了
That's nothing more than an end-run around the contract.
那不过是对合同所采取的规避伎俩
True, but where's the harm?
确实 但有什么害处呢
I'm ordering Westwood Fertility
我要求西木生育诊所
to give me the name of Laura's biological father.
将劳拉亲生父亲的名字告知于我
To ensure neutrality, I will place that call.
为了确保中立 我会联♥系♥对方
Thank you.
谢谢您
And just to remind the court, this is time-sensitive.
提醒法庭一下 这件事很紧急
As soon as I have his answer, my clerk will alert all parties.
一旦得到答复 我的书♥记♥员会通知各方
Kids start school on Monday.
周一孩子们开始上课了
I've ordered the Department of Public Works
我要求公共工程部门
to start moving the furniture this weekend.
这周就开始搬家具
Ellie, you are fearless lately.
埃莉 你最近真是无所畏惧啊
Thank you. I'm impressed.
谢谢你 我很佩服
Damn it. What?
糟糕 怎么了
An emergency council meeting is being called for tonight,
今晚要召开一次紧急会议
and the agenda is my impeachment...again.
日程又是关于我的弹劾
Peter's vote, we have the majority.
有彼得的投票 我们占多数
Peter cornered me after the hearing yesterday
昨天听证会后彼得找到我
to sign his breakwater proposal, and I told him to go to hell.
让我签署他的防浪堤提案 我让他去见鬼
You...We had a deal, Ellie.
你 我们达成了协议 埃莉
The breakwater proposal
防浪堤提案
would've caused real environmental damage.
可能造成真正的环境危害
Going back on your word is political suicide.
违背诺言就是政♥治♥自杀
I don't care. I mean, the truth is...I'm dead already.
我才不在意 事实是 我已经死了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm dying.
我就要死了
I've been having stomach pains,
我一直都胃疼
and I went to the doctor last week.
上周去看了医生
I have pancreatic cancer.
我得了胰腺癌
Oh, Ellie.
天呐 埃莉
I've made my peace with it.
我已经平静接受了事实
But I have to do right by these kids.
但得为孩子们做些事
I want this to be my legacy.
我希望这能成为我的留下的遗赠
I mean, there's -- there's nothing I can do about the vote, but...
关于投票我可能做不了什么
...you will not be alone in that meeting.
但今晚的会议上 你不会是一个人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, Jane.
简
Have you seen Grayson?
你见到格雷森了吗
No, why?
没有啊 怎么了
Uh, it's nothing.
没什么
Trouble in paradise?
天堂有麻烦了吗
I just said it was nothing. Just haven't seen him all day.
我说了没什么事 只是一天没见他了
What do you want? I'm on my way to visit Teri.
你想干什么 我要去看泰丽
In the slammer? Yeah, Kim.
到监狱看她吗 是的 金
In the slammer.
去监狱
She'll be out tomorrow.
她明天就会出来了
Well, good, because I want to discuss her termination with you.
太好了 我正要跟你讨论一下辞掉她
Now, I know you guys are all buddy-buddy.
我知道你们俩关系很好
So if it's easier for you, I can drop the hammer.
所以如果你不忍♥心 就由我来告诉她
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She went to jail for impersonating an attorney.
她因冒充律师而进监狱
You didn't think we were taking her back, did you?
你不会觉得我们还要雇她吧
I plan on giving her a firm slap on the wrist.
我打算给她些处罚
Okay, well, if you don't fire her, I will.
好吧 如果你不解雇她 我来
Give her my best.
替我向她问好
Am I hearing music?
这是音乐声吗
Some would call it that.
有人会称之为音乐
That song was called "They put me away,"
那首歌♥叫做《他们把我关起来》
And my next performance will be
下一首歌♥将会于
10 minutes before final bed checks,
查铺前十分钟表演
and I do accept cigarettes and chocolate in lieu of applause.
我可以接受香烟和巧克力来代替掌声
Thank you.
谢谢
They loved you.
她们都很喜欢你啊
I know. I finally found my audience.
是啊 我终于找到了听众
Only you could figure out a way to rock out in prison.
只有你能在监狱里还玩儿音乐
That being said,
话虽这么说
I've got 15 hours and 7 minutes left in this hell hole.
再有十五小时七分钟我就能离开这鬼地方了
I never thought I'd be so excited to go back to work.
我从没想过要回去工作会这么激动
Well, everyone misses you.
大家都很想你
Even Kim? I thought she'd try to get me fired.
金也想吗 我以为她要辞掉我
No. No, she understands.
不 她理解你
People make mistakes. You know?
人都会犯错 知道吗
Listen, I just came by quickly.
听着 我只是过来看你一下
I've actually got to get back to court.
我是要去法庭
No worries. I have to rehearse.
别担心我 我还得排练
Tonight I'm singing "Cell Block Tango"
今晚我要唱《牢房♥探戈》
From "Chicago," the musical,
来自音乐剧《芝加哥》
and if I don't hit the high notes, the crowd will riot.
如果我唱不到高音 大家会暴♥乱♥的
All right, well, listen,
好的 听着
I will be here tomorrow when you are released.
明天你被释放的时候我会来
Thanks, boss. Bye.
谢谢老板 再见
Let the record reflect
请记录在案
that I have spoken with Laura Dwyer's biological father.
我跟劳拉·德怀尔的亲生父亲谈过
I explained the situation.
我向他解释了情况
He has declined the plaintiff's request.
他拒绝了原告的请求
No. No.
不要
Um...Your honor, would it be possible for me to speak to him?
法官大人 能让我跟他谈谈吗
Perhaps I can convey the urgency of --
也许我能说明紧急情况
Miss Bingum, I stressed the serious nature of the situation.
宾格温小姐 我强调了事情的严重性
Unfortunately, he is resolute in his desire to stay anonymous.
不幸的是 他决心要保持匿名
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm asking this council to vote yes on my motion
我请求议会赞同我关于
for the mayor's impeachment
弹劾市长的提议
and the rescission of her ridiculous lease.
以及对她愚蠢租约的解除
Stop the theatrics, Peter.
别演了 彼得
You're just upset that I didn't support your breakwater deal.
你只是因为我没有支持防浪堤计划而生气
Suddenly you care about the environment, Ellie?
你怎么突然关心起环境来了 埃莉
You spearheaded that seaside strip mall
你不顾所有环保组织的反对
that every environmental group opposed.
批准建设海滨购物中心
I now realize that that was a mistake.
我现在意识到那是个错误
Madam mayor, may I suggest that you call a vote
市长女士 我建议您立即就当前议题
on the current measure -- your impeachment?
也就是您的弹劾进行投票
Excuse me, we have a protocol for comment.
抱歉 我们有法案要讨论
You can fill out a form I am the mayor's attorney.
你可以填写表格... 我是市长的律师
Pursuant to chapter six of the Brown Act,
根据布朗法第六章
I am permitted to offer her council,
我有权向她的议会提出建议
and I am urging her to call a vote now.
我敦促她立即进行投票
We have to wait for councilman Andrews.
我们得等安德鲁斯议员
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表